PDA

View Full Version : Old timer here... looking to get back into it

Dreno33
01-04-2017, 10:54 AM
Hey everyone, I used to play a long time ago, not sure if anyone I used to play with and talk to still jump on the forums.

Anyways, I wanted to know if Gree/Funzio has allowed the opportunity to swap from Apple to Android. I was pretty darn far in the game and had amassed a good gold armg, even have the anniversary building and such.

Hope someone can help :)

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Hey everyone, I used to play a long time ago, not sure if anyone I used to play with and talk to still jump on the forums.

Anyways, I wanted to know if Gree/Funzio has allowed the opportunity to swap from Apple to Android. I was pretty darn far in the game and had amassed a good gold armg, even have the anniversary building and such.

Hope someone can help :)

Yes, hundreds of players started an iOS account, but are using on a droid device = Google Play.

That also applies to starting an android account and using same on an iOS device = Apple Store.

Contrary to MOST things about this game, that feature seems to work with fewer irregularities than other aspects of this game.

Your gold will also remain the same on either device.

So, all you need do is buy an android device, or start using one you own.

Led
01-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Hey Dreno33

I retired over a year ago but its good to see you on the forum :)

Tinker
01-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Can't help much with your question but can address your tag line:
"GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! What a bunch of idiots!
I downloaded it for free!"
GREE is actively trying to reduce the value of MW so that the next owner can indeed get it for what you paid.
GREE game plan:
Regular creation of defective new events and then of course released as a new defective event.
Improvements with unforeseen glitches (too many to itemize)
Stat inflation such that even commas can't provide clarity.
IPH now inconsequential (glitch for that).

The list could of course go on but just wanted you to know the switch from Funzio to Gree has not been a smooth transition. Funzio must have taken the brain trust with them.

Something I don't quite understand. Why do you want to start this game up from scratch when there are so many quality game developers available to choose from?

For me it is the continuing relationship with Faction friends. They are like family.
The game itself mostly sucks and so does the company.

Arizona
01-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Dreno
Are you still camping? Welcome back.

Pidgeot
01-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Always nice to see those older players return. Game is even more about money now though so you'll need to spend like 10k a week to do anything.

Speed ump
01-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Look what the cat dragged in, hello dreno. Been a long time since I've seen you here

Winner
01-12-2017, 12:06 PM
you'll need to spend like 10k a week to do anything.

Are you talking about 10k in-game gold or legal currency? Come on P, you know that's not true, whichever one you were talking about.

Unless you want to compete for Top 5 or better.

Pidgeot
01-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Are you talking about 10k in-game gold or legal currency? Come on P, you know that's not true, whichever one you were talking about.

Unless you want to compete for Top 5 or better.

I'm talking real cash.

scheung1980
01-12-2017, 10:32 PM
i dont know when you left but the stats are crazy. I left a year ago and the ppl in my old faction are like 300x my stats

Dreno33
01-13-2017, 02:57 AM
Hey so.... what if I do not know my old accounts code and don't have my old phone? Is it not possible anymore? I tried to download and recover like you said and it needed code which I don't think I have anymore...

Vile Lynn
01-13-2017, 08:59 AM
Hey so.... what if I do not know my old accounts code and don't have my old phone? Is it not possible anymore? I tried to download and recover like you said and it needed code which I don't think I have anymore...

Any old email sent to CS thru that account should have your Account ID in the footer info.

Dreno33
01-13-2017, 11:00 AM
Any old email sent to CS thru that account should have your Account ID in the footer info.

So i found my old account number (the 9 digit code) but do not have my old phone anymore. I sent a ticket to Funzio. Is there anything i can do that you already know about?

Vile Lynn
01-13-2017, 11:18 AM
So i found my old account number (the 9 digit code) but do not have my old phone anymore. I sent a ticket to Funzio. Is there anything i can do that you already know about?

Great! I do not think you need your old phone for them to link your old account to your new phone's Game Center (GC) where you'll eventually be able to access your old account. I do not think it matters if your old account was on an android phone since accounts are interchangeable on both devices now. (yay!)

Be on the watch for CS requesting further info. They will need to verify that the old account is, in fact, yours. They might ask for IAP receipts as proof. They will probably need your Game Center ID or new MW account ID already linked to GC... just guessing as I'm not entirely sure of their process. CS is pretty efficient with this, but it will take a few days to verify everything.

If you need further help, post here or PM me :)
Good luck!

(Thank you! I noticed)

Dreno33
01-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Great! I do not think you need your old phone for them to link your old account to your new phone's Game Center (GC) where you'll eventually be able to access your old account. I do not think it matters if your old account was on an android phone since accounts are interchangeable on both devices now. (yay!)

Be on the watch for CS requesting further info. They will need to verify that the old account is, in fact, yours. They might ask for IAP receipts as proof. They will probably need your Game Center ID or new MW account ID already linked to GC... just guessing as I'm not entirely sure of their process. CS is pretty efficient with this, but it will take a few days to verify everything.

If you need further help, post here or PM me :)
Good luck!

(Thank you! I noticed)

It seems like i do need old phone (unless they bypass it). Because it said I needed old phone to label as "Old Device" before connecting this one. Unless I missed a step? All I tried to do was go to "Manage Accounts" and clicked "New Device" and entered code. That was when it said I need to label my old iphone as "Old Device" before doing the New Device on my Note 4.

Anyways, Funzio has the email. I told them my email and a few past ticket numbers to help verify it is me. Maybe that is enough. Otherwise I can pull up lots of details of old tickets.

WBS
01-13-2017, 12:56 PM
It seems like i do need old phone (unless they bypass it). Because it said I needed old phone to label as "Old Device" before connecting this one. Unless I missed a step? All I tried to do was go to "Manage Accounts" and clicked "New Device" and entered code. That was when it said I need to label my old iphone as "Old Device" before doing the New Device on my Note 4.

Anyways, Funzio has the email. I told them my email and a few past ticket numbers to help verify it is me. Maybe that is enough. Otherwise I can pull up lots of details of old tickets.

Everyone that plays gree games has plenty of tickets, your situation may actually be a good reason to have tickets, as long as you didn't pull a Clinton and delete all 60,000 tickets;) Good Luck getting your game back.

montecore
01-14-2017, 11:31 PM
I hope you get it back. Good will get your stats up.

Dreno33
01-15-2017, 10:12 AM
Good new, got both this and my CC account back! I will attempt to stick to camping for now, see how that goes. In the meantime, I need to find out what buildings to upgrade first and focus on, etc. It seems like you can have 1 more of everything now? Weird. Anyone got any links about this for MW and CC?

montecore
01-15-2017, 10:48 AM
Sorry, I meant gold will get your stats up.

Vile Lynn
01-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Good new, got both this and my CC account back! I will attempt to stick to camping for now, see how that goes. In the meantime, I need to find out what buildings to upgrade first and focus on, etc. It seems like you can have 1 more of everything now? Weird. Anyone got any links about this for MW and CC?

That's awesome! Welcome back offically!
Thanks for letting us know you got your old accts back successfully! Faster than I thought, too! Congrats!;)

Camping will help with your IPH, but you might want to do some of the LTQs for Double/Triple Strikes (MW only) and other farmable items in both games.
Do not worry too much about leveling up; GREE/Funzio is trying to remove that "HLP burden" during war... the strategy to maximize battle points per hit is still being worked out and a bit confusing to me since I'm don't play MW competively, but many here know how it works. Basically, they want to improve the games so leveling up is a good thing, like in most games... All in good time.

There is a sticky thread in the CC general forum by BrisingrBoss for Store & LTB buildings.
2 is still typical in MW & CC for cash buildings, but some LTBs have been re-released for a total of 4 or 5... So, if you see this, it's legit.

Good luck & happy gaming, Dreno33!

WBS
01-15-2017, 05:12 PM
That's awesome! Welcome back offically!
Thanks for letting us know you got your old accts back successfully! Faster than I thought, too! Congrats!;)

Camping will help with your IPH, but you might want to do some of the LTQs for Double/Triple Strikes (MW only) and other farmable items in both games.
Do not worry too much about leveling up; GREE/Funzio is trying to remove that "HLP burden" during war... the strategy to maximize battle points per hit is still being worked out and a bit confusing to me since I'm don't play MW competively, but many here know how it works. Basically, they want to improve the games so leveling up is a good thing, like in most games... All in good time.

There is a sticky thread in the CC general forum by BrisingrBoss for Store & LTB buildings.
2 is still typical in MW & CC for cash buildings, but some LTBs have been re-released for a total of 4 or 5... So, if you see this, it's legit.

Good luck & happy gaming, Dreno33!

Have you done any LTq's lately? I haven't seen any DS or TS bonuses in a very long time?

Vile Lynn
01-15-2017, 05:35 PM
Have you done any LTq's lately? I haven't seen any DS or TS bonuses in a very long time?

Nope, I haven't done any MW LTQs in a while, just PvP & IPH upgrades, very little WD & FL... So scratch that part in my post about DS/TS... I thought they were still available in the LTQs for newer players, but I guess not.

Thanks for the info, WBS!

Jg48
01-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Hence VL that is why you should not be a mod for mw. You do not play it enough.

Vile Lynn
01-15-2017, 06:03 PM
Hence VL that is why you should not be a mod for mw. You do not play it enough.

Meh, you're entitled to your opinion and so am I..

Please kindly stay on topic. :)

Jg48
01-15-2017, 07:00 PM
You do more harm to players than you do good when you don't have a clue what is going on in game when you don't even play it.

Dreno33
01-15-2017, 07:13 PM
You do more harm to players than you do good when you don't have a clue what is going on in game when you don't even play it.

Funny that as I read these comments from you, you have a total posts # of 666. You planned this, didn't you?

Anyways, keep things on topic please. Just a guy trying to revisit the game and understand a few things. Like how to efficiently upgrade my IPH, what is worth getting, etc.

Jg48
01-15-2017, 07:40 PM
It's all good Dreno33 it just pisses me off when people post in here and don't have a clue.

It's going to cost you lots of $ to get the boost buildings and in HCB so that you can get ds and ts.

WBS
01-15-2017, 08:39 PM
They used to give out DS like it was going out of style, but that seems to be a thing of the past. I'm sure a few will show up every now and then.

HellRaizer
01-15-2017, 10:05 PM
Generally LTQs give out a DEF unit at the half way mark and an ATT unit at the end (no DS or TS)

.. with minimal regen, you should be able to complete Normal and get half way through Prestige and Masters

Although having def doesn't help that much

Work on getting your IPH up, as this will help for FL

And H&V event doesn't use stats.. all it needs is Stamina and being active.. so that event could help building you up again..

Dreno33
01-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Please everyone.... Stop using acronyms... lol.

I know ATT and DEF and IPH... but no idea on the others..

Jg48
01-16-2017, 05:19 AM
HCB = hard core boss
H&V = honor and vengeance
Ds = double strike
Ts = triple strike

HellRaizer
01-17-2017, 02:01 AM
this might be a tl:dr (too long didn't read) .. but hey...

Depending on how long it's been, things may have changed a lot.

So firstly, after many rounds of inflation (hyperstatflation), stats have moved on a lot .. An average unit is somewhere between 100M - 1B in Attack/Defence. Due to this, the higher ranked player will have stats like 50 AA or 50 BB .. (50,000,000,000,000,000 or 50,000,000,000,000,000,000)
A lot of peoples' Income per hour (IPH) is into billions if not higher.

Go i guess the first thing you'd need to work on is IPH ... getting a High IPH means you can do more in Frontline (FL) and Hardcore Boss (HCB):
- Fontline is an event where players in faction can purchase 1 of 4 units in bulk. During a war, they then dump these units onto one or more nodes on a map. The team that has the highest amount of points (from the units placed) by the end of the war wins ... Therefore for this event you dont need att/def stats, only IPH

So get your IPH up (if it really sucks) i would advise the following: Enter a semi active faction that participate in FLs (even join my own for a few months if needed) .. Don't deploy your Tanks or Planes (you get these as rewards as the faction partticpates in the event) .. but rather save them.. Your not helping the faction, but this will enable you to get a bulk of units that you can recycle (Recycling can now be done it the inventory.. You have the ability to trade back units for Cash and Valor)

Example .. here's want my mini can earn by trading back some units rewarded from the FL event
https://s28.postimg.org/iqn9qqkzh/IMG_1402.png

Notice that recycling these units i'm getting about 100M .. this will help you buy some useful Cash Buildings .. e.g.:

https://s28.postimg.org/myi1zhmf1/IMG_1401.png
The majority of the buildings on this base can be bought in the store currently.

Try to work you way through this slowly and keep trying to upgrade them

Secondly - Hardcore boss event. This event is a bit like the Epic boss event, however you are placed in a daily league against 4 other people. Whoever does the most damage during the boss fights, gets the best daily prize. And over the 4 days you accumulate points for a collection of individual prizes. The thing thing makes this different from Epic boss is: 1) Your Health Regen doesn't apply. 100 mins for full regen.. 2) Only your 60 strongest units are counted towards damage points. Therefore the higher your IPH the more likely that you can buy strong units for this... Gree releases a set of units at different price tiers for this event
So try to get a far as possible in this event as you get some good units from it

Thirdly - Honor and Vengeance (H&V) is a new(ish) PvP event. All you need for this is Stamina .. In this event you basically attack people on a list and get some points .. if they attack you back, that starts a "chain" .. so if you attack them back again, the chain progresses and the points that you win from each other get better (it does eventually cap) ... As long as you are active in this and find a few chain buddies (if your luck pays out) you can advance quite far (free) ... During this event, you will be awarded side goals which, again will help your stats

I'm happy to explain how any event works and how different levels of players play it if you want .. feel free to PM me, or I can add you to a few GM (GroupMe) rooms where people can give reliable advice.

In Summary
Events
1) Frontline (FL) - Only requires IPH and is a faction event .. Its a Weekend war
2) Hardcore Boss - Indi event, that uses your strongest 60 units .. IPH is very useful but not essential to progress partially
3) Epic Boss - Hoping you remember that one :)
4) WD - Really hope you remember that one .. a Few Notes here thou .. Gree removed Levels from scoring .. Basically no matter who you attack you get similar points .. Therefore Levelling and XP don't currently matter... That was a big game changer
5) Honor and Vengeance - Uses stamina and helps if your active
6) Raid boss - Its back, if you ever played it. It's a bit like a combined faction epic boss. with goals that require killing ridiculously strong bosses near the end :)

haven't mentioned everything

levelhead
01-19-2017, 06:33 PM
Thanks HR. I left the game before h&v came in. To be honest I only come on here from time to time to see if anything changed. I have noticed that alot has changed on forums as well. Big decline on postings. Is that the same with the game??

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-19-2017, 09:17 PM
Big decline on postings. Is that the same with the game??

Pretty much, mate, pretty much.

Dreno33
01-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Thanks for all of the info. I'm only playing this to collect upgrade for now, since I am heavy into another game, haha. And no, I never did an epic boss before. I was wondering if you know of any good factions that would allow me to join for bonus if all if did was donate without leveling? Just curious.

WBS
01-21-2017, 07:45 PM
Thanks for all of the info. I'm only playing this to collect upgrade for now, since I am heavy into another game, haha. And no, I never did an epic boss before. I was wondering if you know of any good factions that would allow me to join for bonus if all if did was donate without leveling? Just curious.

If you are interested you are welcome to join us. Private message me and I'll send you code.

If you found one, good luck.

Dreno33
01-24-2017, 09:54 PM
If you are interested you are welcome to join us. Private message me and I'll send you code.

I will pm you :)

Also, does rose the riveted let me upgrade multiple building at once? Or let me upgrade beyond lvl 10?

Dreno33
01-24-2017, 09:56 PM

I tried to pm you and couldnt...

Also, does rose the riveted let me upgrade multiple building at once? Or let me upgrade beyond lvl 10?

WBS
01-25-2017, 05:38 AM
I tried to pm you and couldnt...

My box isn't full but I'll post the invite code here.

Laid back faction. That hangs around top 240. I used to be in top 50 but since gree's screw ups I stopped all gold use and we found a less competitive faction. I find the game more fun.
You are welcome to hang with us.

Dreno33
01-25-2017, 12:03 PM
Allows you to upgrade another building at the same time

I am willing to buy a little bit of gold to purchase them as I did on Crime City. However the limit is only 1, crime city had a limit of 4 and i can now upgrade 5 at a time. Are there more like rosie? If so, I will purchase more gold. Do you know if there are more that will be coming (coming back) that I can purchase down the road? would rather prepare for that and buy a better deal in advance.