PDA

View Full Version : Feature Suggestion

Pidgeot
12-31-2016, 11:03 AM
I have so many buildings on my base that I just sometimes forget which one I was upgrading. It would be super nice if we could upgrade buildings from the inventory page that has them. We can see all of our buildings, their levels and payout but there isn't any interaction between them. Would be nice to see all of the stats on a single page and then click for the option to upgrade them.

Cuombajj
01-01-2017, 11:34 PM
I keep all the buildings (6) that i'm currently upgrading in the middle of the base, so I see all of them when entering the base. This gives a quick overview if something is done upgrading. When building reaches lvl 20, I move it to it's final resting place and bring the new building to the center again. Doesn't work well with sea units, but I did all of them in one go.

solper
01-02-2017, 02:11 AM
some other features. ...
Make COMBINE only fore leader
Make our resources available and possible to use. Donations done before the new headquarter

WBS
01-02-2017, 06:01 AM
I think Coumbj has a good system. I think I'm going to start doing that.

Jg48
01-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Who needs iph. In game money is worthless

Pidgeot
01-02-2017, 02:56 PM
I keep all the buildings (6) that i'm currently upgrading in the middle of the base, so I see all of them when entering the base. This gives a quick overview if something is done upgrading. When building reaches lvl 20, I move it to it's final resting place and bring the new building to the center again. Doesn't work well with sea units, but I did all of them in one go.

Yeah, that is a nice way of doing things. I may try that.

WBS
01-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Who needs iph. In game money is worthless

It's true, just like most everything in this game. But I'm seeing how high I can get before the game implodes.