PDA

View Full Version : What happened to RB

Nick416
12-23-2016, 07:50 AM
Though we were going to have Raid Boss back in mid December.

Jg48
12-23-2016, 08:16 AM
Next month. Gree needed to make sure the players could not finish for free. They need to make there money and that's the bottom line. They flat out lied to the players in there meetings about RB. Not very good customer service is it. Thanks for playing.

Pidgeot
12-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Nothing wrong with finishing events for free. Otherwise what's the point in spending to get units that do nothing for the next event? I was hoping it came back but it seems RB isn't going to comeback. Its a shame too since it was a fun event but fun seems to be what GREE doesn't like anymore. I'm surprised EB is still around.

HellRaizer
12-27-2016, 12:31 AM
Nothing wrong with finishing events for free. Otherwise what's the point in spending to get units that do nothing for the next event? I was hoping it came back but it seems RB isn't going to comeback. Its a shame too since it was a fun event but fun seems to be what GREE doesn't like anymore. I'm surprised EB is still around.

RB is back at start of Jan. It's in the globe now

Pidgeot
12-27-2016, 11:47 AM
Great, nice to see it there.

plavine
12-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Can we have some folders please ???

Bndawgs
12-30-2016, 06:19 PM
Man, I can't wait to see what they've messed up with it

WBS
12-30-2016, 07:38 PM
Man, I can't wait to see what they've messed up with it

That's actually more fun than the event itself, waiting to see what surprise screw up or intentional bait and switch they will come up with.

Bndawgs
12-31-2016, 04:59 AM
That's actually more fun than the event itself, waiting to see what surprise screw up or intentional bait and switch they will come up with.

I'm guessing it's the new CC version of RB that no one likes. The one where everyone's 99% regen doesn't apply to anymore.

HellRaizer
12-31-2016, 05:06 AM
I'm guessing it's the new CC version of RB that no one likes. The one where everyone's 99% regen doesn't apply to anymore.

The new RB style (CC format) will come in about 6 months, according to Gree

Bndawgs
12-31-2016, 05:53 AM
The new RB style (CC format) will come in about 6 months, according to Gree

So they say. ;)

Pidgeot
12-31-2016, 10:54 AM
No one wants CC raid boss. It also doesn't make sense. The boss attacks you and it does nothing to you since it uses bullets. All that shows is its a patch to remove health regen boost. I hated it in CC and I'll hate it here in MW. No need at all to change it.

WBS
12-31-2016, 11:55 AM
I think the community likes RB the way it used to be. We don't like gangster stuff here, the RB homie bosses can stay in CC.

Bndawgs
12-31-2016, 06:52 PM
I think it's been proven that CC is basically MW beta. The crappy rb will be coming here. Why do you think gree has been releasing so many health regen units lately? They'll be practically useless soon.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-31-2016, 08:10 PM
I think it's been proven that CC is basically MW beta. The crappy rb will be coming here. Why do you think gree has been releasing so many health regen units lately? They'll be practically useless soon.This is prescient. Heed it.

Pidgeot
01-01-2017, 01:51 PM
This is pretty much why I stopped buying health regen units. They have been removed from two events and replaced with another health system. It is the largest bait and switch I've ever seen. People need to STOP buying regen units from the store.

HellRaizer
01-03-2017, 02:02 PM
This is pretty much why I stopped buying health regen units. They have been removed from two events and replaced with another health system. It is the largest bait and switch I've ever seen. People need to STOP buying regen units from the store.

Raid boss starts shortly. Accounts that have been active in the last 30 days and part of a faction will get 1000 folders