PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas Gree - thanks for the gift

cajunman
12-21-2016, 08:28 AM
it's great that Gree gives us free items everyday. nice to open up the game today to see that Gree gave us two packs of gold instead of stamina or a demon.

I thought wow maybe it will be like 25 gold or something close to it, but to no surprise the total gold given was 6 (thought it was a error, but everyone got the same, even the big gold spenders)
at least I am getting close to 15 total gold gree so I can buy something from the hot off the truck sale.

so thanks Gree and Merry Christmas!

Portnoy
12-21-2016, 10:14 AM
Lmao....Think Scrooge could've done better.....smh

King Ma$$
12-21-2016, 02:20 PM
You'd think they'd give the equivalent of what a refill or demon is worth in gold, but I guess they feel like they're giving us enough as is with the cheap truck sale items.... lol

BusterGuts
12-22-2016, 06:33 AM
The worst part is now my gold total is a prime number and it messes with my OCD!

Greeny1
12-23-2016, 03:43 AM
Don't forget the Christmas gift of a 3 day battle over the biggest holiday of the year.......

sister morphine
12-23-2016, 07:05 AM
Don't forget the Christmas gift of a 3 day battle over the biggest holiday of the year.......
War is over, if you want it.

(as somebody said!) ;)

Mrs Cash
12-26-2016, 05:53 AM

Don't forget about the ridiculois 9 day H&R event.
Irs been a wonderful weekend. We haven't had one battle. I quit H&R on day 4 (event s-u-c-k-s).

sister morphine
12-27-2016, 02:28 AM
Don't forget about the ridiculois 9 day H&R event.
Irs been a wonderful weekend. We haven't had one battle. I quit H&R on day 4 (event s-u-c-k-s).
Yes, a nice two day break. Judging by my former chainees though, Gree can persuade many to forego Christmas for Crime City.

Red BD
12-30-2016, 10:15 PM
They are betting heavily on the old saying being long ingrained in our brains:

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."
Merry Christmas and Happy New YearFellow Suckers!!!!!!

Nighteg
12-31-2016, 02:43 AM
They are betting heavily on the old saying being long ingrained in our brains:

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."
Merry Christmas and Happy New YearFellow Suckers!!!!!!

In Gree's case, it's a crippled donkey. And i'm being generous.

King Ma$$
12-31-2016, 04:19 PM
In Gree's case, it's a crippled donkey. And i'm being generous.

We're the donkeys for still playing lol