PDA

View Full Version : Best wishes to all Berliners.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 06:22 AM
Another tragedy in Europe, now you Berliners have been struck while visiting the Christmas Market.
Very sad, please stay alert and be safe.

Beste Wünsche und Gebete für die Berliner. Seien Sie bitte sicher, aber lassen Sie Terroristen Ihren Urlaub nicht zerstören. Gott schütze und tröste die wunderbaren Berliner. Als junge 2LT vor vielen Jahren, ich erinnere mich, wie gut Sie behandelt diese junge Yank. Frohe Weihnachten, sicher sein.

WBS
12-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Hopefully Germany and other countries will deport the so called refugees to Saudi Arabia where they fit the culture and have air conditioned homes waiting for them.

God bless all those affected in Berlin!

Annihilator2
12-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Thank you for receiving the emigrants (==terrorists).

Cuombajj
12-21-2016, 06:51 AM
Berlin got a bus update from Gree.

(Jokes aside, sad to hear what happened. Stay strong and do not succumb to hatred. It's what the bad guys want, drag us to their level and beat us with experience)

Annihilator2
12-21-2016, 08:32 AM
(Jokes aside, sad to hear what happened. Stay strong and do not succumb to hatred. It's what the bad guys want, drag us to their level and beat us with experience)

They rraappee and kill and they do not even thrown into prison.
And Europe continues to receive these so called refugees from Afganistan, Pakistan, Iran, etc. Madhouse... "I lost my passport in war. Give me enter. Please!" - Madhouse.