PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for robbing me, again.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 02:49 AM
What a wonderful holiday surprise, I was robbed, again. :rolleyes:
My meaningless "stats" just dropped by order of YOU KNOW WHO. :cool:
It doesn't matter why, it only matters that I was robbed. I bet you been robbed, too.
We all been robbed, some more than others, but we all been robbed.
All of my faction mates, they've been robbed, too.
This is great, ain't it?:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's noticeable, too.
Many of the TOP pieces just gone, as in zapped by the scatter bug.
Much love to THE ENTITY I DARE NOT NAME, lest I be accused of shaming and blaming.
Just so no one gets it twisted, I'm simply thanking, groveling, and shoveling LOTS OF IT.
Merry Merry Christmas, and bless us all.:D

WBS
12-20-2016, 05:08 AM
I never knew the Greench stole more than Christmas, he must be expanding his operation.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 05:46 AM
I never knew the Greench stole more than Christmas, he must be expanding his operation.I'm dreaming of a GREEn Christmas. LOL

Arnaud
12-20-2016, 05:54 AM
What a wonderful holiday surprise, I was robbed, again. :rolleyes:
My meaningless "stats" just dropped by order of YOU KNOW WHO. :cool:
It doesn't matter why, it only matters that I was robbed. I bet you been robbed, too.
We all been robbed, some more than others, but we all been robbed.
All of my faction mates, they've been robbed, too.
This is great, ain't it?:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's noticeable, too.
Many of the TOP pieces just gone, as in zapped by the scatter bug.
Much love to THE ENTITY I DARE NOT NAME, lest I be accused of shaming and blaming.
Just so no one gets it twisted, I'm simply thanking, groveling, and shoveling LOTS OF IT.
Merry Merry Christmas, and bless us all.:D

Still playing the game? You've been complain about it for years, would have assumed you would have quit/retire by now...

I guess you must find it not so bad in the end then, like the rest of us ;-)

ps: I love your writing

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 06:02 AM
Still playing the game? You've been complain about it for years, would have assumed you would have quit/retire by now...I guess you must find it not so bad in the end then, like the rest of us ;-)ps: I love your writing

Oh mate, what I DEW would get me kicked out of most factions, LOL.

Me and my crew of losers, ne'er DEW wells, deadbeats, moochers, leeches, bottom feeders, dummies, and worse DEW most of our playing logging on.

We tap once, maybe twice, lose focus because we're mentally incompetent, insane, criminally insane, drugged out, liquored up, or just psycho freaks.

But, even we'uns nose we been robbed, robbed blind, mate.

Some of the gang is sayin' they was groped and stroked, too.

It's bad mate, but we ain't feelin' no pain.

A very GREEful Christmas to you and your'n mate. LOL

HellRaizer
12-20-2016, 06:06 AM
I'm seeing the same thing as well.

My stats in PvP are only 7% of what they should be.

For anyone .. look at your stats and then attack someone. They are WAY off

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 06:10 AM
I'm seeing the same thing as well.

My stats in PvP are only 7% of what they should be.

For anyone .. look at your stats and then attack someone. They are WAY off

Thank you, mate.
You always on top of it, another reason you should be the people's mod.
Anyway, my stats say one thing, my attack stats reveal NUTTIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.

We all done been robbed and ripped off, again.
my powerful pieces has been nipped by some dishonest GREEdy elf.
Elves gone wild.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 06:14 AM
I got that XXX.XXX bb thing going on, even XXXXXXX.XX cc
and when I attack for boss beating, I got NUTTIN.
GREE whiz, is that all it is?

i don't even show aa bb or cc when I PvP to bring up boss, and when I hit boss, it's sad.

WBS
12-20-2016, 06:39 AM
I don't pay attention to the stats it shows in raids as I barely raid. But I'll check it out. Like not things in this game, raiding other players is basically useless also.

HellRaizer
12-20-2016, 06:55 AM
If it's not fixed before the WD, I'm sure many people will be a lot louder about it .. (not me thou .. xmas is family time)

a hug for you
12-20-2016, 07:00 AM
its true your raid/attack stats have no bearing whatsoever on the stats you see on your profile,...they are an absolute mile off. Gree what have you done?

solper
12-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Do not believe what you see ��
Everything are working as intended.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 07:23 AM
its true your raid/attack stats have no bearing whatsoever on the stats you see on your profile,...they are an absolute mile off. Gree what have you done?THEGREE has given every tapper a Christmas gift from Krampus. LMFAO HO HO HO :D

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 07:23 AM
If it's not fixed before the WD, I'm sure many people will be a lot louder about it .. (not me thou .. xmas is family time)Some tappers will be very upset on Friday.

Jg48
12-20-2016, 09:13 AM
What my stats say are way off what I get when I attack someone. Greedy is going to be in for a big surprise. And not one in there favor

Annihilator2
12-20-2016, 10:47 AM
It doesn't matter because basic stats are greater when modifiers are greater. In other words, you will win in most of cases when your stats are better.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 12:29 PM
It doesn't matter because basic stats are greater when modifiers are greater. In other words, you will win in most of cases when your stats are better.I don't think those big money people will feel that way. Kinda like buying a Ferrari, replaced later with a VW.

smbass77
12-20-2016, 12:50 PM
GREE says "working as intended"

Oh crap, now I'm sounding like a Dew head :p

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 01:55 PM
GREE says "working as intended"Oh crap, now I'm sounding like a Dew head :pIt's contagious mate. LOL

crazeejay
12-20-2016, 02:26 PM
I haven't noticed any changes. Oh yeah that's right I deleted the game about 3 weeks ago and haven't looked back. Haha

chrisdonaldson517
12-20-2016, 03:23 PM
My stats have dropped also. There correct on my profile page but when I go to attack it shows way less.

NaRciS
12-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Welcome to my world Buddies ;))

I have also lost a couple of my boost buildings which I have been advised I didn't buy,

Last Christmas, you brought a bonus
But the very next day, Gree took it away
This year, to save you from tears
Give your cash to someone special

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 08:27 PM
Welcome to my world Buddies ;))

I have also lost a couple of my boost buildings which I have been advised I didn't buy,

Last Christmas, you brought a bonus
But the very next day, Gree took it away
This year, to save you from tears
Give your cash to someone special

Mate, I've been victimized by THEM for longer than I care to remember, which is why I began DEWIN NUTTIN, and I DEW mean NUTTIN. ;)

Anyway, we're all in this GREE GULAG together, inmates, sentenced to life on Devils Island.
Merry, tappity tappity blankity Christmas, everyone.

Beward, Krampas is coming to take away the little tappers and the big tappers too. :rolleyes:

HellRaizer
12-21-2016, 03:23 AM
It would appear as thou it has been fixed

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-21-2016, 09:10 AM
It would appear as thou it has been fixed

Fixed just ain't the word for it, mate. LOL
Plus, not one word or comment from our OVERLORDS.
Silencio as in silence....
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?122695-THEGREEnch-who-stole-our-Christmas-trinkets