PDA

View Full Version : Boost buildings are missing. Hack?

zhenyu
12-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Hi,
I have a player in my team whose boost buildings (multiple of them) are missing. After sending ticket to Gree, they said he sold them and only restored a few of them but not all back. Has anyone has similar issues and if so, how did you work with gree to resolve it.

Thanks,
Z

Brown Out
12-12-2016, 05:20 PM
Delete the app and reinstall.

solper
12-13-2016, 03:22 AM
Gree, they said he sold them

BO reinstall of the game and get back buildings you have sold...

Annihilator2
12-13-2016, 10:04 PM
Restart of the game usually helps me in such situation. Device restart is needed sometimes. And game re-install is needed once in a year approximately.

NaRciS
12-14-2016, 05:13 PM
After month's of trying to work out why my stats are down, including detailed posts on here and help from forum admins - I to realised after viewing a boost list sheet that I have buildings, I know 4 sea boost buildings are missing and one air, the 4 sea are all +80%, this finally sorts out a lot of the stat missing figures, I know the sea boost buildings have all been purchased, I also have screen shots with them on my base.

I have not sold any of these, to be honest I haven't even bothered sending a ticket yet, I know it won't get me anywhere.

I have reinstalled, it didn't help, to be honest I don't even remember when they went missing.

Good luck

Hi,
I have a player in my team whose boost buildings (multiple of them) are missing. After sending ticket to Gree, they said he sold them and only restored a few of them but not all back. Has anyone has similar issues and if so, how did you work with gree to resolve it.

Thanks,
Z

killbillbst
12-22-2016, 08:40 AM
Couple of guys in my group boosts are not working at all. Gree ignoring all tickets sent in

zhenyu
12-22-2016, 02:46 PM
Hi,

Thanks,
Z
Update:
Sent tickets in and after about a week, gree's replied saying that boost buildings were sold but they restored all the buildings back.

Z