PDA

View Full Version : Explanation and recovery from Funzio!

ruffy
11-06-2011, 05:11 AM
The day light saving issue has affected alot of players, including me.

We have our buildings robbed before its riped for collection due to the day light saving issue where the timer has been pushed 1 hr behind...

If the timer has been pushed back 1hr, its already bad enough.

Now our buildings been robbed before we can collect... thats way too much!

Funzio better give us a good explanation and I expect some form of customer recovery action, e.g. Refund us the lost monies robbed, and that should not come from the robbers, but from Funzio.

silverbackspur
11-06-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm not going to waste my time emailing them, it's not a big deal really. They will get hundreds of emails and probably have enough to do already. I'm more annoyed about having to sync all my buildings again. I will lose 300k all in all. But never mind **** happens, not there fault the clocks have changed really. It's only one day in your life!!

ruffy
11-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Will this issue persist or will it happen only once?

Will i get robbed way in advanced say tomorrow? the day after next? and so on...?

ruffy
11-06-2011, 05:23 AM
I'm not going to waste my time emailing them, it's not a big deal really. They will get hundreds of emails and probably have enough to do already. I'm more annoyed about having to sync all my buildings again. I will lose 300k all in all. But never mind **** happens, not there fault the clocks have changed really. It's only one day in your life!!

What buildings you have to lose 300k?

silverbackspur
11-06-2011, 05:24 AM
I can't see it affecting anything tomorrow. I'm leaving the game alone today until 9pm then i will collect everything so that it's synced for me again.

If it happens tomorrow then i will be very annoyed.

silverbackspur
11-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Two level 3 movie theaters, two level one lofts, two level one churches. two warehouse level 5 and 7 and lots more.
It will add up as i have got to leave my other buildings to be robbed to sync them all again.

ruffy
11-06-2011, 05:53 AM
ouch.. i hope funzio refund us our losses!

Where is the explanation from funzio?

Max Power
11-06-2011, 06:30 AM
ouch.. i hope funzio refund us our losses!

Where is the explanation from funzio?

It's Sunday. Are you at work?

K@le
11-06-2011, 06:58 AM
@ Ruffy

Funzio better give us a good explanation and I expect some form of customer recovery action, e.g. Refund us the lost monies robbed, and that should not come from the robbers, but from Funzio.

Are you serious haha it is only a game and it affects everybody i just also got robbed from my loft, fishstores 2 churches 2 smoke shops.
I just think ok it is with me then it is with everybody so i checked a lot of other hoods and robbed in 20 min 3 lofts and 2 churches aswell haha so just rob some back

martMode
11-06-2011, 06:59 AM
guys, daylight savings happens twice a year... we need to sync as well as lose $$$ twice a year... guess this bug will get fixed... cause the money players wont be very pleased...

TemplarX
11-06-2011, 07:57 AM
Haha, so did Asians benefit at the expense of US and Europeans?

Melvin Tan
11-06-2011, 08:17 AM
i'm from asia...in fact i face the same sickening problems too...
i'm being rob even when my buildings are not up for harvesting timing...bloody..hell...

Ashley
11-06-2011, 01:38 PM
It happen when Australia started day light savings in October. Took Funzio about 2/3 days to sort out. No refund, No reply, game just started working properly again. I assumed they would have thought about it happening when US finished day light savings. However, come it think a of it, our buildings are now 1 hour late, obviously because the US finished day light savings.

TemplarX
11-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Fellas, you just need to relocate yourselves to the equator where there's never a need to save any daylight!

BigCheese
11-06-2011, 09:47 PM
weird.. i got like 3 building upgrading at once.. i didnt press upgrade button but it just happen when i login.

eXc Drake
11-07-2011, 06:57 AM
What a funny thing to see people whine about.

Bosshog
11-07-2011, 07:06 AM
Add me 283-770 775

EvilCrustySock
11-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah getting robbed is annoying. But its just a game. If something this irrelevant is effecting you this much then you have far worse problems then missing money.

phantom123
11-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Stop complaining! Unless it is a permanent issue. This is a free game. What the hell do you think is? Congress???
No explanation is needed. Just deal with it.

Max Power
11-07-2011, 11:56 AM
I do get a kick how people come here all full of bluster who are playing free making demands that Funzio makes things right and dammit where's our answer RIGHT NOW when it's on a Sunday.....LOL!

617Pats
11-07-2011, 06:11 PM
I can understand some people whining. This game is only truly free for those who do not spend any money on gold. Therefore gold spenders have some reason to complain. I have run into quite a few people who look like they spent $300+ cash on gold and I would complain if I was them. They have bigger problems though (addiction) in spending cash like that on a single app game.