PDA

View Full Version : Frontline boosts working correctly???

smbass77
12-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Are the new frontline permanent and temp point boosts working correctly?

Hard time figuring out how 91% point boost only grows deploy points 48%

Please clarity. Gree math?

Greeny1
12-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Working as intended, if not then please spend more gold

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Working as intended, if not then please spend more gold

No one can ever spend TOO much Amarillo (as in Yellow) stuff, :confused: can they?:rolleyes:

plavine
12-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Dont know about bonuses ; but the lag is horrible

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Dont know about bonuses ; but the lag is horrible

THEGREE provides LAG & LATENCY free to all who dare tap.

smbass77
12-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Moderator? GREE employee? Anyone?

I havent heard back from my ticket and I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing the issue with the advertised % boost and what reality seems to be.

Not many will spend to get boosts in the future if they are once again falsely advertised.

Brown Out
12-12-2016, 05:19 PM
I get a boost at 12m.

smbass77
12-13-2016, 10:33 AM
GREE

Take note, this is why you are losing players every day.

One, you sell a product that does not work

Two, you fail to answer your customers to rectify anything

Three, you pick people to represent players who don't know what the heck they are talking about (most anyways)

Pretty basic business practices in which GREE fails miserably.

Jg48
12-13-2016, 02:22 PM
The gree would like you to just spend more hard earned cash.

Thanks for playing

Jg48
12-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Plus all these temp units SUCK. I will not pay for temp units.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-13-2016, 06:32 PM
THEGREE offers many wonderful delights to help you ENLARGE your unit.
Who doesn't want a bigger unit? :rolleyes: LOL :o

THEGREE wants to pump, you up.;)

Brown Out
12-13-2016, 07:34 PM

You like potato salad in your gumbo? I do.

Annihilator2
12-13-2016, 10:15 PM

I don't want.
1. We already discussed that stats lost meaning with new calculation of WD points.
2. We have a new inflation cycle now. More inflation cycles will be in future and big for now unit will be average in short future.

So I don't see any needs in any gold spending. Maybe, for FL gold ships, deploys and WD health to help the team...

P.S.: I laugh on Scorching Milestones when you buy stamina with x5-x10 price :)

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2016, 07:27 AM
You like potato salad in your gumbo? I do.No, I like peanut butter and vanilla custard in mine. Yummy.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2016, 07:28 AM
I don't want. 1. We already discussed that stats lost meaning with new calculation of WD points.2. We have a new inflation cycle now. More inflation cycles will be in future and big for now unit will be average in short future.So I don't see any needs in any gold spending. Maybe, for FL gold ships, deploys and WD health to help the team...P.S.: I laugh on Scorching Milestones when you buy stamina with x5-x10 price :)That makes THEGREE cry. THEGREE gets all sad and stuff.

smbass77
12-14-2016, 08:15 AM
can we keep the useless chatter out of this thread?

While not real hopeful, I'd like to think someone from GREE will come here to actually answer the game question at hand.

Jg48
12-14-2016, 07:10 PM
They will not. But thanks for playing

smbass77
12-16-2016, 05:48 AM
Going to keep bumping this to the top. Sad I can't get a response from GREE on the forum or through customer service.

I'm really starting to think GREE laid off everyone and once we hit the new year this game will no longer exist.

worst I've ever seen from GREE regarding communication.

crazeejay
12-17-2016, 08:03 PM
lol keep playing this dumpster fire. The Gree loves you...bwahaahahahaha

smbass77
12-20-2016, 12:28 PM
well, I FINALLY heard back from GREE and this was their response:

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I have reviewed your account and see that currently, you have 86% frontline point in your account. Our records did not show any discrepancies in this case and the event has working intended. However, I will pass your concern to our game developers.

Thanks for understanding in this matter,

Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this.

Regards,
Steve

smbass77
12-20-2016, 12:29 PM
my response to him:
This was for last week's Frontline, I had 91%, yet only received roughly 46% more in deploy points versus accounts with no Frontline boosts.
So you're telling me the boost shown is a direct increase on points? For example, 1 gunner at 12000 points with a 50% boost would give me 18000 deploy points? Because that is NOT what happened last week.
I habe screen shots and will take more this weekend to prove it.

smbass77
12-20-2016, 12:29 PM
and GREEs response

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your reply,

There are two kinds of points used in Frontline: Deploy points and Control points.

Deploy points are gained by deploying units to a node. Control points are gained by capturing a node. When you deploy to a node, it is possible to gain extra points from a bonus modifier up to x5 points. The deploys of rivals at the same node will increase the modifier, but ultimately, the faction that has the most deploys to a node wins the node and gains all of the control points. The other factions will receive their deploy points, but not the bonus points from that node.

At the end of the war, each faction's deploy points and control points are added to determine the faction's total points. The faction with the most points is declared the winner and earns end-of-war unit rewards.

For more information, please follow the below link:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/204161930-Frontline-FAQs

Thanks for understanding in this matter,

Regards,
Steve

Annihilator2
12-20-2016, 10:57 PM
I read the response as the following: Steve said that you idiot, smbass77, and don't understand clear things.

smbass77
12-21-2016, 12:07 PM
right, Steve said its a direct boost increase.

Example, a gunner at 12000 points with a 50% boost should be 18,000 deploy points. But in reality, it's about 15,000, or 25%.

simple math. but this is a Gree game and GREE is using GREE math. why they can't explain it is beyond me.

smbass77
01-03-2017, 09:18 AM
bump.

like a fool I expect an answer from a GREE employee here or in Customer Service for a boost that is not working as GREE states it should be.

Mahan
01-12-2017, 11:24 AM
can we keep the useless chatter out of this thread?

While not real hopeful, I'd like to think someone from GREE will come here to actually answer the game question at hand.

Got the same problem with less boost % ,but added screenshots in my mail to gree (as here if it worked) with a very easy math puzzle to show them wich unit doesn't work. (Left bank scarab +10% fl points) very curious about their answer.