PDA

View Full Version : Which town gives best attack reward?

tedomedo
12-07-2016, 03:54 AM
I'm looking for people and buildings in towns which give most cash after attack. There was a person in chinatown who gave 2,5 million and took 120 energy. This person doesn't exist anymore in chinatown. Please, let me know where can i get similar person or building. Don't say that this is completely randomized for every player :)

King Ma$$
12-07-2016, 04:26 AM
You're looking for the ltq collections people. They gone currently.

tedomedo
12-07-2016, 06:02 AM
When will they come back?

King Ma$$
12-07-2016, 07:21 AM
When gree fixes the ltq collections

tedomedo
12-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Still let me know where is (or will be after ltq fix) similar character who gives lot od cash and doesn't take much energy.

Dj ANGERFiST
12-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Still let me know where is (or will be after ltq fix) similar character who gives lot od cash and doesn't take much energy.

Your best otion (for maps) is to goto the highest Unlocked map you have.. make sure Single Click is turned off in your cc game settings, then press once on each character.

You will see in the bottom left corner how much you could earn from defeating each target. Thats the only way now. However, the amounts given out on all the original people and buildnings is extremely poor .. so not worth hitting any of them.

The real only option is to start robbing rivals again for there cash... lol

Mrs Cash
12-07-2016, 06:32 PM

"Let me know"? Really? All you have to do is log in and check your goals, its not rocket science.
Android users were shorted tokens, which meant wasted energy with no end game, so they pulled the event.
Whether they fix it or not, nobody knows. Gree is notorious for not fixing bugs.
I just created another mini and reaaalllly need the cash, so I have my doubts the collections will be back. Don't need the cash on mains.

tedomedo
12-10-2016, 10:13 AM
DJ, i know how can i see how much city's person can give. I just wonder if there's a person who gives over 500k cash and "takes" up to 400 energy. I can enter all cities before downtown.

Red BD
12-13-2016, 10:17 PM
I'm looking for people and buildings in towns which give most cash after attack. There was a person in chinatown who gave 2,5 million and took 120 energy. This person doesn't exist anymore in chinatown.....

You can bet he doesn't exist anymore friend.
If it was real life and he was your boy would YOU keep him around?
RPG????? On all sides???? Enjoy

Dj ANGERFiST
12-14-2016, 08:39 AM
DJ, i know how can i see how much city's person can give. I just wonder if there's a person who gives over 500k cash and "takes" up to 400 energy. I can enter all cities before downtown.

Simple answer then would be probably not if you havent foumd one yet. It also all depends on what "job payout" bonuses you have.. most people will get higher amounts with the older it is