PDA

View Full Version : November/December Daily Log Event !!!

Hobbs
12-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Had a Faction leader pass this on,it is regarding the Daily Log In Prizes and Fact some have not been awarded Despite logging in on numerous occasions EVERY DAY !

Hi with these new events November collection and December collection rewards are not dropping on my account or a select few in my team. I've contacted support but they were zero help. Apparently all the prizes dropped from servers automatically and there's nothing they can do to give the items missed. They hope the future events will run better!!
Now December new event up same story. Can this be fixed?
Can provide ticket numbers with Canned Response and Zero Help if Required.

Could a Mod/Rep please follow this up as sending a ticket clearly still is of no use in most cases.
Thank You

killbillbst
12-06-2016, 08:39 AM
I've missed out on some accounts and you will just get a reponse that you hadn't logged in even though you know you have

WBS
12-06-2016, 02:03 PM
I was wondering why some days is get something and others I wouldn't.

Brown Out
12-06-2016, 04:32 PM
I haven't had any issues with it. But maybe that's because I'm logged in 24/7. This game is my life.

WBS
12-07-2016, 08:32 AM
I haven't had any issues with it. But maybe that's because I'm logged in 24/7. This game is my life.

We know BO. Your change in attitude from complaining about minor things in the past to praising gross negligence is a sign of adaptability that comes from living in gree land. You have accepted your defeat to gree's onslaught of problems and turned it into a pseudo happiness. ;)

Annihilator2
12-07-2016, 09:24 AM
We know BO. Your change in attitude from complaining about minor things in the past to praising gross negligence is a sign of adaptability that comes from living in gree land. You have accepted your defeat to gree's onslaught of problems and turned it into a pseudo happiness. ;)

Same here. I never check what I really get from events or when I purchase with gold. I checked for another current thread today but this is only for responding here, in forum. So I am happy and playing for fun.

Brown Out
12-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Just got 5 gold and a snowflake. Trying to figure out how to use these snowflakes before they melt.

Brown Out
12-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Just got a ship (carrier) and a snowfkake. Go Army!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Just got a ship (carrier) and a snowfkake. Go Army!

THEGREE likes you, mate, you're their favorite ____.
THEGREE gaved you all that wunnerfull stuff.
THEGREE ain't did gived me NUTTIN.
Happy Festivus.....

My lovely Festivus Tree, fully decorated, too.

Betcha mines in bigger and prettier than yours. :D

Brown Out
12-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Got another Ship and Snowflake today.

Hoarding my boats and then going to unleash them on a unsuspecting faction.

Ships happen!