PDA

View Full Version : Faction HQ Stage requirements

magic267
12-02-2016, 03:00 AM
Does anyone have a list of the requirements for the Faction HQ stages?

I searched the forum, but haven't found it posted elsewhere.

Thanks in advance!

magic267
12-02-2016, 04:33 AM
Basically, I'm sitting on 4K concrete and 2~3K of each of the other items and was trying to figure out if it was enough to upgrade through Stage 4...

1: +5% More Cash from Buildings
2: +3% Change for double loot in PvP
3: +10% Fight Valor Payout
4: +5% More Cash from Buildings
5: +3% Change for double loot in Raid Boss
6: +3% Change for double loot in Epic Boss
7: +3% Lockbox Open Rate
8: +3% Change for double loot in lockbox
9: +3% WD Points
10: +3% FL Deploy Points

Concrete - Attacking players PVP.
Propaganda - Attacking players PVP.
Logistics - Placing top 50/100/1000 in WD
Recruitment - FL reward drops
RND - Placing top 50/100/1000 in WD

HellRaizer
12-02-2016, 04:38 AM
And make sure people don't over donate. RND and Logistics are precious.. once you've completed your upgrades, extra donated rescources just stay in limbo with no way to get them back

magic267
12-02-2016, 05:41 AM
And make sure people don't over donate. RND and Logistics are precious.. once you've completed your upgrades, extra donated rescources just stay in limbo with no way to get them back

Thanks! I've learned that in a different faction (always the hard way.... thousands of "precious resources" lay for waste...)

I've got the first 4 /stages noted... still looking for the last 6.

Sierra Hotel
12-05-2016, 07:46 PM

Learned the hard way, I threw away 10k+ of these. :mad: Now I just watch other faction members make resources. :rolleyes:

magic267
12-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Learned the hard way, I threw away 10k+ of these. :mad: Now I just watch other faction members make resources. :rolleyes:

Next time you're feeling the need to "throw" some away, I know a great faction that would gladly support you. And we'd greatly appreciate it!!

SGT Rud
12-08-2016, 02:42 PM
So, donating extra stuff does not carry over to the next bonus? I haven't paid much attention to it. Thought that just two people funding it all took a while.

HellRaizer
12-08-2016, 09:57 PM
So, donating extra stuff does not carry over to the next bonus? I haven't paid much attention to it. Thought that just two people funding it all took a while.

It rolls over from stage to stage. But once you're fully upgrade you then need to use those resources individually produce resources for other faction upgrades..

https://s29.postimg.org/xc53glgef/IMG_1133.png
https://s29.postimg.org/5daxpqerr/IMG_1134.png

... so all of the donated RND and logistics just sit there.. and the are like gold dust

magic267
12-10-2016, 05:06 PM
It rolls over from stage to stage. But once you're fully upgrade you then need to use those resources individually produce resources for other faction upgrades..

... so all of the donated RND and logistics just sit there.. and the are like gold dust

Thank you Sir, greatly appreciated and the photos are very helpful. Again, sorry about the "Gold dust".