PDA

View Full Version : Frontline cheating....again. GREE response requested

smbass77
11-30-2016, 05:37 AM
I'm sure GREE is aware of it, because they appeared to stop it on the last day of Frontline.

For those who don't know, there was a glitch in the last Frontline where players who performed numerous steps (intentional steps) would get unlimited ship deploys. A video circulated the various chat apps and rumors of two high placing teams that took advantage of this glitch in a knowing effort to cheat, one team a repeat offender.

Rumors were that GREE would BAN the players who took advantage of this glitch.

So my questions to GREE:
1. Please confirm you know about the glitch (and fixed it)?
2. Please confirm if you will or will NOT ban the players who knowingly cheated?

Thank you.

Vile Lynn
11-30-2016, 09:37 AM
I'm sure GREE is aware of it, because they appeared to stop it on the last day of Frontline.

For those who don't know, there was a glitch in the last Frontline where players who performed numerous steps (intentional steps) would get unlimited ship deploys. A video circulated the various chat apps and rumors of two high placing teams that took advantage of this glitch in a knowing effort to cheat, one team a repeat offender.

Rumors were that GREE would BAN the players who took advantage of this glitch.

So my questions to GREE:
1. Please confirm you know about the glitch (and fixed it)?
2. Please confirm if you will or will NOT ban the players who knowingly cheated?

Thank you.

1. Yes, the glitch was 100% fixed and can no longer be exploited.

2. Yes, after a very careful and thorough investigation, players who cheated were banned.

GREE/Funzio takes reports of cheating (glitch abusing) very seriously and handles these cases indidually and privately.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-30-2016, 11:30 AM
It never ends, even when there is no need.:cool:
Humans, a very puzzling, baffling lot, what?:rolleyes:

Greeny1
11-30-2016, 12:46 PM
Got to love Gree's 'swift' action. The 'glitch' which is basically game lag is the same one used in Crime City about 5/6 months ago, so I would guess it's been going on for a lot longer than just this last FL. It was rife in CC with nearly every team doing it and even when Gree knew about it they still let people spend to beat them. Also, no bans in Crime City, would most likely have ended the game! If the game worked as intended........just saying.
Oh, and what happened to those who supposedly used a gold glitch a couple of months ago.......

Gree make mistakes with programming and then it's the players who get blamed......like the blanket ban a year ago in CC for those who bought the 2m gold Gree put on sale.

Bndawgs
11-30-2016, 01:01 PM
Most likely just minis of main accounts using the glitch. No big deal that the minis were banned. Carry on.

WBS
11-30-2016, 01:40 PM
I wonder when Gree will ban themselves? They created the glitch as it was their lack of quality that allowed it. A player didn't hack the system to cheat it it will be players that will get the boot while gree pretends to play the moral compass.

Rolinz
11-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Most likely just minis of main accounts using the glitch. No big deal that the minis were banned. Carry on.

You are probably right about this one, I wonder if GREE will ban the users who are big spenders in this game?

Since GREE will never share which ones were banned we will never know if they really did ban all those that exploited the "cheat/glitch"?

Greeny1
11-30-2016, 02:42 PM
The bans mean nothing really, just giving people their real life back! And they fixed the glitch. Key question is how do they recompense the other players in the game? Banning games does not help anyone who fought against them. Likewise those teams who used mini games to deploy against their main team to have guaranteed wins and huge bonus points.

nocebl
11-30-2016, 04:34 PM
So the developers who created the hole, are not taking responsibility for it. Instead they redirect to say we need to ban these people for finding holes in our code, because that not fair to all the players. Yeah. Let's make it THEIR fault and we can all save our jobs . . . . More bananas for the monkeys. Ugh . . I mean developers ��

Greeny1
11-30-2016, 04:43 PM
So many holes in their programming.....

There's a joke in there somewhere ��

Jg48
11-30-2016, 05:53 PM
Thank you gree

smbass77
12-01-2016, 05:56 AM
thank you Vile Lynn for the quick response. NIce to see Gree working on a resolution and banning those who have cheated.

Doubt we will see two teams in the top 10 that have recently appeared in the top.

Hopefully GREE bans not just their mini's but their main accounts too, especially for the team that has cheated once before.

carl9764
12-01-2016, 07:13 AM
How can players be called a cheat if it's a stupid peace of programming that's caused the glitch which gree did, and to ban them too what a joke

smbass77
12-01-2016, 07:15 AM
How can players be called a cheat if it's a stupid peace of programming that's caused the glitch which gree did, and to ban them too what a joke

its obvious the players intentionally initiated the steps to have unlimited ships. Gree program error....sure. But when a player does it over and over again it's cheating.

did you get banned?

carl9764
12-01-2016, 07:22 AM
No just don't bother no more due to all the glitches but if it's right in what you say then all android players are cheating which in not right, for you to cheat to me it's if you hack the game not take advantage of poor programming sorry mate but the game has just gone to the dogs, can't out what I want to say Vile will give me another warning lol

smbass77
12-01-2016, 07:33 AM
No just don't bother no more due to all the glitches but if it's right in what you say then all android players are cheating which in not right, for you to cheat to me it's if you hack the game not take advantage of poor programming sorry mate but the game has just gone to the dogs, can't out what I want to say Vile will give me another warning lol

ha, I know the feeling. I get an infraction/ban from the forums almost on a monthly basis :)

carl9764
12-01-2016, 07:40 AM
lol truth sometimes hurts :cool:

Annihilator2
12-01-2016, 10:53 AM
its obvious the players intentionally initiated the steps to have unlimited ships. Gree program error....sure. But when a player does it over and over again it's cheating.

did you get banned?

I disagree with you. Poor programmers must be banned for poor quality and not players. We all are tapping, tapping and tapping to get advantage in this game (on NPCs, bosses, box opening button, etc.). If anybody gets free gold or FL gold ships, it is normal in my opinion. Of course, this has negative effect on gree income. But gree must ask from programmers and not from players.

P.S.: I don't know about what glitch you are talking, did not utilize it and am not banned.

Greeny1
12-01-2016, 12:30 PM
The glitch was based on the horrendous lag in the game. Tapping loads of times on unit and they don't go through, leave the screen and come back and still not gone through so tapp again in frustration and hey presto sudenely they all go through. It's called LAG due to insufficient servers and only came about because people couldn't actually get units to deploy which was costing them positions in FL and was a major disadvantage to iOS users. It's the same for WD, used to be a case of blitzing for wins but not possible on iOS due to the lag. 20-30 seconds per hit.

All those people taking advantage of the recycle feature where you can gain billions of cash and valor to buy top units.....have they all been banned? No

Those who took advantage of a gold glitch a couple of months ago, banned? No

Add up the years of android getting 20-40 gold a day for free from videos and then see what the difference is......

This glitch was known for MONTHS by Gree as searching the forum in their other games will clearly show the same glitch in the same type of event in Crime City. (Notice how it didn't take them very long to fix the problem, unlike CC where it took them weeks to fix the same problem)

It's horrendous all over and rather than saying it was their fault for not beta testing the game they blame those who tapped to score points. And FYI, not a single player was banned in Crime City for doing the exact same thing! Double standards again by Gree.

WBS
12-01-2016, 01:29 PM
So should I be banned when occasionally my energy meter reads over 2 million and I'm able to kill an extra few targets before it says lost connection? I didn't have to do anything, it just happens. I don't believe anyone should be banned as its Grees fault, even mods should have the decency enough to admit that.

Hobbs
12-01-2016, 01:39 PM
The glitch was based on the horrendous lag in the game. Tapping loads of times on unit and they don't go through, leave the screen and come back and still not gone through so tapp again in frustration and hey presto sudenely they all go through. It's called LAG due to insufficient servers and only came about because people couldn't actually get units to deploy which was costing them positions in FL and was a major disadvantage to iOS users. It's the same for WD, used to be a case of blitzing for wins but not possible on iOS due to the lag. 20-30 seconds per hit.

All those people taking advantage of the recycle feature where you can gain billions of cash and valor to buy top units.....have they all been banned? No

Those who took advantage of a gold glitch a couple of months ago, banned? No

Add up the years of android getting 20-40 gold a day for free from videos and then see what the difference is......

This glitch was known for MONTHS by Gree as searching the forum in their other games will clearly show the same glitch in the same type of event in Crime City. (Notice how it didn't take them very long to fix the problem, unlike CC where it took them weeks to fix the same problem)

It's horrendous all over and rather than saying it was their fault for not beta testing the game they blame those who tapped to score points. And FYI, not a single player was banned in Crime City for doing the exact same thing! Double standards again by Gree.

From the info going around it was not simply a matter of lag as I'm sure anyone who utilised it will testify,I believe there was an exact process in order for this to work and please don't imply that it could have accidentally been done.
Regarding double standards I agree that both games should have resulted in same action,but I'm afraid that action should have been bans in both games.
We can blame lag which we all know exists but the Fact is these players who utilised this exploit cheated,they cheated those who fought them in FL and they cheated their faction mates.
Winning by cheating is not winning,they got what they deserve...

Greeny1
12-01-2016, 02:24 PM
From the info going around it was not simply a matter of lag as I'm sure anyone who utilised it will testify,I believe there was an exact process in order for this to work and please don't imply that it could have accidentally been done.
Regarding double standards I agree that both games should have resulted in same action,but I'm afraid that action should have been bans in both games.
We can blame lag which we all know exists but the Fact is these players who utilised this exploit cheated,they cheated those who fought them in FL and they cheated their faction mates.
Winning by cheating is not winning,they got what they deserve...

It was all about lag, the server didn't pick up the deploys otherwise how would they deploy so many? They have not hacked the game like so many have gone on about, the game is flawed in soooooo many ways.

I notice you overlooked the gold glitch? No comment on that one, maybe you liked that one?

How about the recycling glitch to get stronger for WD and make yourself stronger so can't be hit or are able to hit higher targets? Cheating again?

Or the same glitch to buy the strong units for the boss event? Cheating surely when new games can compete with others who have spent time and money to increase their iph?

Lol, in Grees world it's all about the money. They didn't ban people in Crime City because most of the teams were doing it because Gree didn't fix it.

Gree is constantly cheating players. This glitch was picked up 5 months ago in another game and they didn't have the thought to check other titles with the same programming?

Best thing would be to ban everyone. I used to love this game but now it's a complete joke.

Speed ump
12-01-2016, 02:25 PM
I love it whenever cheaters get caught, then they want to explain why their cheating g really isn't cheating, but someone else's fault. You guys knew at the time what you were doing, I've seen some of the chats, and many were laughing at being able to beat bigger teams using the method. Some of you had entire teams of minis doing this. You know who you are. Sorry, you will get no sympathy from myself, nor the vast majority of players in the game. Maybe you can convince yourselves that you weren't cheating, but the rest of us arnt buying it. You got what you deserved. Hopefully that sends a warning to anyone in the future thinking about what they should do with a glitch they discovered.

Speed ump
12-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Greeny, so it's ok to steal because someone else is? That's exactly what you just said. I let knowone else dictate my moral compass, I dictate my own. If I screw up, then I will accept that I did, and hopefully learn from my mistake, and deal with the consequences of it. You're done with the game? Of course you are, you have no game now,lol. That's like saying you can't fire me, I quit. News flash, gree does this to make money, nothing wrong with making money. It's the American way, just that some consumers feel like a company making money means they get screwed. If the company you work for dosnt make money, you have no job.

Speed ump
12-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Greeny, gold glitch? What gold glitch? do you mean the video gold thing? You sound just like the crybabies in COC that got banned. Oh you didn't ban way back then, oh you didn't give enough warnings. Etc etc. sounds like gree has changed and it getting proactive in many ways. Trying to make improvements, fixes, and yes, getting g rid of the undesirables. I for one am glad to see it. All you're doing is looking for excuses, and someone else to blame your actions on. You're a cheater, p,win and simple, you got caught, and got burned. Stop being a baby, accept responsibility for what you, and learn something. I hope you teach your kids better life lessons then what you live by example. Hopefully they havnt seen and don't know. Would hate for a kid to have such a poor start in life.

Greeny1
12-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Greeny, so it's ok to steal because someone else is? That's exactly what you just said. I let knowone else dictate my moral compass, I dictate my own. If I screw up, then I will accept that I did, and hopefully learn from my mistake, and deal with the consequences of it. You're done with the game? Of course you are, you have no game now,lol. That's like saying you can't fire me, I quit. News flash, gree does this to make money, nothing wrong with making money. It's the American way, just that some consumers feel like a company making money means they get screwed. If the company you work for dosnt make money, you have no job.

Game is flawed Speed, these 'glitches' should not be in the game FULL STOP. It's constant, and you have been paying along with many others to fight against this 'glitch' which was known to Gree for possibly 5 months? How much have they been rewarded for this glitch by overspending?

Maybe a boycott would work, but nope, nothing.

Greeny1
12-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Greeny, gold glitch? What gold glitch? do you mean the video gold thing? You sound just like the crybabies in COC that got banned. Oh you didn't ban way back then, oh you didn't give enough warnings. Etc etc. sounds like gree has changed and it getting proactive in many ways. Trying to make improvements, fixes, and yes, getting g rid of the undesirables. I for one am glad to see it. All you're doing is looking for excuses, and someone else to blame your actions on. You're a cheater, p,win and simple, you got caught, and got burned. Stop being a baby, accept responsibility for what you, and learn something. I hope you teach your kids better life lessons then what you live by example. Hopefully they havnt seen and don't know. Would hate for a kid to have such a poor start in life.

From the man who had Micky Mac the hack in his team........

Jg48
12-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Speed ump is a 1000% right.

carl9764
12-02-2016, 12:05 AM
So it's cheating ok what ever so when you next go to the ATM and ask for £20 and it starts pushing out £50 pound note what do you do give it back to the bank or take it and walk away your choice bank's fault for the error not your's

HellRaizer
12-02-2016, 01:07 AM
So it's cheating ok what ever so when you next go to the ATM and ask for £20 and it starts pushing out £50 pound note what do you do give it back to the bank or take it and walk away your choice bank's fault for the error not your's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12645719 - bbc questioned that a long time ago as well..

And the legal side:
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1968/60/contents - Theft by "dishonestly" taking money "belonging to another" "With the intention of permanently depriving the other of it"

solper
12-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Someone use money to win in game others use theirs knowledge.
There are players who only play fore glitches and Gree know about them.
But if they ban them, who shuld gold byers then fight with?

WBS
12-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Gree should not ban anyone for using something they created. Fix the game and actually do some quality control.

If you went to a store and saw a sign that said free, you would grab as much as you could, would you feel you stole if that store said they accidentally put up the sign and you are banned from shopping there again?

It's the same thing that gree has done multiple times and they always punish the players, they never take responsibility for their lack of quality, or dare I say, laziness?

carl9764
12-02-2016, 07:17 AM
WBS lol you can't blame developers when there is none otherwise the game would run smooth and no glitches lol but then players would be asking for a miracle but hey it's soon Christmas

carl9764
12-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Here you go 7974

WBS
12-02-2016, 07:32 AM
WBS lol you can't blame developers when there is none otherwise the game would run smooth and no glitches lol but then players would be asking for a miracle but hey it's soon Christmas

I didn't look at it from that angle. Good catch lol ;)

carl9764
12-02-2016, 07:35 AM
Merry Christmas to all a bit early but hey ho

Speed ump
12-02-2016, 07:49 AM
Solpher, there's plenty of legit players out there for us to fight with. WBS, at no point in time did gree advertise this glitch as something for free, someto use, etc. it's like saying the last guy out of the store at night forgot to lock the door, so it's ok to take whatever you want because the front door is wide open, same thing if you forgot to lock your front door and came home to find you had a theif while you were out. Hey, you let them do it right?

WBS
12-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Solpher, there's plenty of legit players out there for us to fight with. WBS, at no point in time did gree advertise this glitch as something for free, someto use, etc. it's like saying the last guy out of the store at night forgot to lock the door, so it's ok to take whatever you want because the front door is wide open, same thing if you forgot to lock your front door and came home to find you had a theif while you were out. Hey, you let them do it right?

Both analogies could work. The difference is the players aren't stealing, they were able to do what Gree let them do. You can view it as players cheating if you like as you may be able to make a case for it. I don't see it that way unless someone purposefully hacked the game. Why should any player be banned for it?

Like I stated earlier, once every great while my energy shoots up to over 2 million and I'm able to kill a few more LtQ targets before it says lost connection. Do you consider that cheating when I did absolutely nothing to cause that to happen. Should I stop hitting LtQ targets and reload my game? Should I send in a ticket, only to have nothing happen? The same thing happened in FL, gree has bad programming, lag happens and they got more deploys in.

Jg48
12-02-2016, 09:36 AM
Either way WBS the big spenders are cheated by having to over spend to keep there rank. So yes it's cheating.

WBS
12-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Either way WBS the big spenders are cheated by having to over spend to keep there rank. So yes it's cheating.

That's your opinion and I respect it.

nocebl
12-02-2016, 11:42 AM
How many players were banned for using Bluestack? isn't that violation of Gree TOS. My faction was losing wars in last seconds of FL wars when opposing faction drop 100m points in last 30 seconds. With the deploy lag in FL there is no way those deploys can be done without use of other programs. If Gree is going to follow their own TOS all these players using Bluestack and other programs needs to be banned in my opinion.

nocebl
12-02-2016, 12:06 PM
You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account whether or not you have knowledge of those activities. ... You further agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

In regard to my post about use of Bluestacks.
GREE are you going to ban anyone for violating TOS as you did with the players using the loophole created by yourself?

Jg48
12-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Bluestack has not worked for months. There is another one to but can't remember the name of it and I hear that doesn't work either.

nocebl
12-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Bluestack has not worked for months. There is another one to but can't remember the name of it and I hear that doesn't work either.

I am aware of Bluestack doesn't work anymore but nobody was banned when it was working. Just because someone is butt hurt Gree made radical move of banning players that used FL programming error.

Jg48
12-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Android is faster than iOS so what you are saying is that all android players be banned because of gree lag. Just dumb.

Don't cheat and you will not have any problems.

Greeny1
12-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Android is faster than iOS so what you are saying is that all android players be banned because of gree lag. Just dumb.

Don't cheat and you will not have any problems.

Lol, you wont have any problems, pmsl. The game is full of bugs, sell it supercell and see if they can fix it?

And again, no bans for those using bluestacks;
none for those who exploited the recent gold glitch;
none for those who exploited the unlimited videos on ios - 1000's of free gold a day;
none for those who did the same when droid could do it with unlimted videos;
none for those using the glitch on current pvp event where targets do not disappear after revenge attacks allowing them to hit again and score more points;
none for those who use the recycling glitch to get more cash and valor to inflate their stats;
none for the countless times the wrong units have been available in events and people have played to get them specifically;
none for those ex-sup players who sold their games off to new players;

Double standards all over. Once they are all banned for it then it is fair.

Lets remember that Gree were aware of the FL glitch for 5 months already and didn't stop it before it began!

Brown Out
12-02-2016, 03:05 PM
A glitch you say?
Oh my dismay

I would never sink so low
Those players have to go

Stay away from the glitch
Or else be labeled a cheating son of a

whitepath23
12-02-2016, 07:48 PM
What was the glitch and what teams got banned. I am so out of it in our 3 man faction....we jusf have fun and war when we want. We stil need air horns to finish our headqaurters out......but we run well below the throughs of the top

WBS
12-03-2016, 05:34 AM
Lol, you wont have any problems, pmsl. The game is full of bugs, sell it supercell and see if they can fix it?

And again, no bans for those using bluestacks;
none for those who exploited the recent gold glitch;
none for those who exploited the unlimited videos on ios - 1000's of free gold a day;
none for those who did the same when droid could do it with unlimted videos;
none for those using the glitch on current pvp event where targets do not disappear after revenge attacks allowing them to hit again and score more points;
none for those who use the recycling glitch to get more cash and valor to inflate their stats;
none for the countless times the wrong units have been available in events and people have played to get them specifically;
none for those ex-sup players who sold their games off to new players;

Double standards all over. Once they are all banned for it then it is fair.

Lets remember that Gree were aware of the FL glitch for 5 months already and didn't stop it before it began!

This is a huge reason why I don't see this glitch as cheating as it was allowed by Gree. They need to stop punishing players for doing something that gree allowed. If I played FL and got more deploys than I tapped without doing anything other than tapping is that cheating? All gree has to do is fix it and move on to another fix.

Speed ump
12-04-2016, 05:26 PM
The glitch was cheating, exactly why there's wording about exploiting glitches in the TOS. It obvious that some people have no idea what blue stacks is. It's an emulator. It does not modify the apps in any way. It's a software substitute for the hardware, just like Apple has windows emulators. If bluestacks were cheating then droid period I'd cheater, that's all bluestacks is. All gree has said what they would not support emulators in their updates, so when bluestacks stopped working that was just too bad.

WBS
12-04-2016, 08:17 PM
The glitch was cheating, exactly why there's wording about exploiting glitches in the TOS. It obvious that some people have no idea what blue stacks is. It's an emulator. It does not modify the apps in any way. It's a software substitute for the hardware, just like Apple has windows emulators. If bluestacks were cheating then droid period I'd cheater, that's all bluestacks is. All gree has said what they would not support emulators in their updates, so when bluestacks stopped working that was just too bad.

Your real anger should be at gree for them allowing this to happen. All anyone had to do was log on, no hacks were done, no intentional cheating was done. It sucks for those who spend as those are the ones that gree screwed over the most by allowing the glitch in the first place.

I don't know what blue stacks is and I didn't know there was a glitch. Like I stated earlier my energy goes up once in awhile to the millions, I'm allowed to kill more law targets until the system says it lost connection. Am I cheating?

Speed ump
12-06-2016, 05:05 PM
It quite obvious that you guys are wrong. Gree makes the rules and is the one to judge if they were broken, guess what? Now all that you're doing is crying about the ones who got caught. I was once in traffic court, heard a guy whose argument was that the police had to give him a certain leeway over the speed limit. I thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. The judge indulged him a bit, and said oh really. He slapped a huge set of books on his desk, and said, can you please show me where that is. This is the entire Texas traffic laws. The guy went silent, and the judge said that many officers gave a 5 mph leeway due to diff tire sizes from original equipment, people's sppedometers not properly calibrated, etc, but the law says a speed limit, thats set in stone, and up to the officers discretion. I'd say you got caught doing 100 in a 35 zone. Not even close. Maybe they should have speed bumps on the road to prevent certain speeds, maybe they should have electronic devices in your car so they can't go faster than the spend limit in that area. It's not your fault, it's fords fault for allowing you to do it. You certainly shouldn't be held responsible for your own actions. That's just going too far.

WBS
12-07-2016, 08:29 AM
It quite obvious that you guys are wrong. Gree makes the rules and is the one to judge if they were broken, guess what? Now all that you're doing is crying about the ones who got caught. I was once in traffic court, heard a guy whose argument was that the police had to give him a certain leeway over the speed limit. I thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. The judge indulged him a bit, and said oh really. He slapped a huge set of books on his desk, and said, can you please show me where that is. This is the entire Texas traffic laws. The guy went silent, and the judge said that many officers gave a 5 mph leeway due to diff tire sizes from original equipment, people's sppedometers not properly calibrated, etc, but the law says a speed limit, thats set in stone, and up to the officers discretion. I'd say you got caught doing 100 in a 35 zone. Not even close. Maybe they should have speed bumps on the road to prevent certain speeds, maybe they should have electronic devices in your car so they can't go faster than the spend limit in that area. It's not your fault, it's fords fault for allowing you to do it. You certainly shouldn't be held responsible for your own actions. That's just going too far.

In your case gree took the numbers off the speed limit signs, Then punished players for simply driving.

I understand why you are a little hurt over it as those of you who spend were the ones gree screwed most. Those like me who haven't spent in 2 years are unaffected by it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-07-2016, 09:51 AM
gotta feel sorry for all those suckers who spent real cash trying to beat the glitch caused by Gree. I'm sure they all got their money back.....lol, Gree don't refund unless it's in pixels.

This brother be spittin real knowledge fo sho
Heed this brothers words
Knowledge be real fo sho

smbass77
12-08-2016, 06:19 AM
can't tell who is complaining here, G2S or IC.

cheaters always cheat, and we have seen that time and again with certain teams. It's time GREE does something about it before honest players spending real money leave.

SGT Rud
12-08-2016, 03:18 PM
What's the issue with bluestacks? I used to run a account on that emulator years ago and never had any issues. You can't use it now by Gree ToS? When did they say that?

HellRaizer
12-08-2016, 10:01 PM
What's the issue with bluestacks? I used to run a account on that emulator years ago and never had any issues. You can't use it now by Gree ToS? When did they say that?

Gree didn't stop emulators and it not against ToS other than they don't support it, per sae.. but a few months ago, they made a change which doesn't appear to be compatible with the version of the OS that most of the emulators and some devices are running (no more video gold for me)