PDA

View Full Version : Lost account

Z-ro
11-27-2016, 04:27 PM
I was switching accounts on my android phone this morning and something popped up besides the accounts that I have. I fat fingered it and hit whatever it was. When the game started over it was a new account and when I try to link it to my ipad it says that it is already linked to another google account. How do I get my original accounts back on my phone?

magic267
11-28-2016, 12:30 AM
Hey, I don't know if there is a procedure, but I would recommend putting in a support request via email ASAP and include your ally ID with it.

Good luck!

WBS
11-28-2016, 05:19 AM
Did you install MW on your iOS device with a different game enter account then the one you are using now?

It happens to me once in awhile. When I first downloaded game it was under my wife's account, I then made my own and something happened where I now always get a pop up screen saying I'm not linked to GC, if I hit the red option I get switched to a old tiny account. I have to log out of GC and log in with hers. Then get it back and log back into mine.

Z-ro
11-28-2016, 07:20 AM
Already sent in a ticket

I have all my accounts on iOS problem is with my phone which is android. I've only had one account for Game Center and google play games

Annihilator2
11-28-2016, 10:37 AM
You need to check your Google play login. Then connect to google play within MW

Z-ro
11-29-2016, 06:18 PM
I was connected. Said that the new one and old one are connected to different google play id. I didn't know I had another id. The guy from gree said they can't unlink an account but if I wanted to disassociate from a google play account to contact google. Did that and the guy from google said it's something they have to do on their end and sent gree an email and said it could take up to 48 hours. Yay. More run around. You'd think one of them could fix this easily. Guess not

Vile Lynn
11-30-2016, 10:22 AM
I was connected. Said that the new one and old one are connected to different google play id. I didn't know I had another id. The guy from gree said they can't unlink an account but if I wanted to disassociate from a google play account to contact google. Did that and the guy from google said it's something they have to do on their end and sent gree an email and said it could take up to 48 hours. Yay. More run around. You'd think one of them could fix this easily. Guess not

Hang in there, Z-ro! :)

Usually, the linking process is very simple, but like you said the mystery 2nd Google Play ID created the problem... not your fault, just one of those things.

It does seem like an easy fix, but they have to confirm ownership of the accounts which takes time. If it was that easy, it wouldn't be as secure... And, since transferring an account to other player is forbidden; they need to confirm ownership before linking accounts with different Google Play IDs or Game Center IDs.

Please check your email & reply asap. They might need to confirm ownership with your IAP receipts, if you have any, before they can link your accounts.

Good luck!

Z-ro
11-30-2016, 05:13 PM
I have already sent them receipts. Somebody from gree already contacted me then told me that they can't unlink an account from google play. But that if I wanted to disassociate an account from google play that that google could do it. Google said they couldn't do it that it is on gree's end. I have only had one google id for this game. I don't know where the other came from. I just want my game back on my phone