PDA

View Full Version : HOTT SALE: Energy Regeneration Bonuses

Dj ANGERFiST
11-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Cant purchase them on android.. says available for 0 gold so they dont add to inventory 🙂

King Ma$$
11-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Smh...... lol

Kanet
11-26-2016, 04:13 AM
I'm on android and i don't have any problem purchasing this items

Mrs Cash
11-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Cant purchase them on android.. says available for 0 gold so they dont add to inventory 🙂

Can't say I am surprised. And iOS screenshot shows those two using $$ instead of gold. Glad I am not interested in purchasing.

mistech
11-26-2016, 02:34 PM
They are showing correctly now on IOS but they work in reverse on droid so waiting to hear if same on iOS. Will be opening a new thread for that issue in minute.

[PM] Aurelius
11-26-2016, 03:42 PM
They are showing correctly now on IOS but they work in reverse on droid so waiting to hear if same on iOS. Will be opening a new thread for that issue in minute.

Can you please provide SS of what you are seeing? Our testing shows it working correctly on the live servers, with other players reporting the same. Also if you could provide your player id and device information, that would be useful. As

StrongAntuna
11-26-2016, 04:27 PM
I have investigated this issue further and a fix has been applied for the proper pricing information to appear on the HOTT units. These items should be working without issue! The above statement stands, if for some reason you find an issue please provide your Invite Code, Device Information and a Screenshot.

F@st
11-26-2016, 04:52 PM
I have buy them in droid when that say for 0 gold, gold was take and work good. And before fix, stange lol

F@st
11-26-2016, 04:59 PM
The fix u can do in droid is in stat profile that show + 0 régénération like some others who show 0.......

Dj ANGERFiST
11-26-2016, 05:29 PM
I also purchased the +2 energy bonus and its working correctly for me on android. We cannot see our bonuses tho since you created the TEMP BONUS section.. been mentioning it for couple months now, probably more. Doesnt help when trying to keep track of them.

And i like to keep track ;) lol

mistech
11-27-2016, 11:09 PM
Sorry, didn't see the reply right away.

Here is a ss of game data and profile number. I had 9, it went to 8, it went back to 9 when the item was over; so still missing the upgrade item and didn't buy the others as was worried it would do the same.

Profile Id. 230 033 030, droid, galaxy note 5

If need more info let me know. SS attached.