PDA

View Full Version : Return of Raid Boss might not be what you think it is...

Pidgeot
11-23-2016, 01:04 PM
GREE has said that Raid Boss will return "as is" in December. That is good for us because we tired of constant Epic Boss and Frontline. The event was dropped because it didn't make enough money, whatever that means but its nice to maybe see it again. They may make it to where bosses at the higher end have 9,874,524,752,145,214,523,541,421,412 health or something. Yeah, I just slid my finger across the number pad there.

The event was bad because they changed the drop rates of Legendary units to like 1%, meaning you had to spend money to chase the indie goal. We all know this change wasn't in good faith, it was to get people to spend money since they messed up and gave too much health regen out. They would eventually just drop the even all together due to complaints of the community BUT all is good now because its coming back as is for a while!

now, we all know they are just going to take a pile of poop and paint it gold here. The reason I say this is because Crime City's Raid Boss event changed. Many may not know this but they completely removed health from the event, like they did with Hardcore boss and replaced it with Bullets. When you attack a boss, it cost Bullets. A single attack cost one Bullet, a forced attack cost 3 Bullets and a all out attack cost 6 Bullets. The regen rate on each bullet is 16.5 minutes - the same rate of a player with their only health regen being faction, which is about 30%.

Looking over GREE's history, the only reason for such a change is money. Hardcore Boss uses different health because Epic Boss doesn't make money. They seems slick here though. They are throwing a lot of Epic Boss events at us for the hope we tired of it and stop playing, which they will remove due to "no player interest", forcing us to have one less event where the health regen we paid for isn't used. With this and the "new" Raid Boss, we would have lost 66% of our events that used health and exist in a new life to reset the table.

This is just a fair warning. Most of us invested in health regen because it was something we thought wouldn't change. We all accept that games changes to adjust to the player but each change that GREE makes to their games have only one bottom line and that is money. They released all of these good boost units for money because they know people want them, but they are removing the events that use them. The new Raid Boss isn't any different.

HellRaizer
11-23-2016, 01:29 PM
They have said otherwise

https://s22.postimg.org/3kq01aeoh/IMG_1009.png

https://s22.postimg.org/4llnco6a9/IMG_1008.png

Let's give em the benefit of the doubt
However, in the long run, if the event makes them no profit they do have to do something to it to generate revenue

Pidgeot
11-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Trust me, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Brown Out
11-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Dis b sum of dem furst world problims.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-23-2016, 03:35 PM
Cubs fans held out great hope for eight decades, and FINALLY the living ones were rewarded with a World Series crown.

Hope springs eternal.....