PDA

View Full Version : New players do not wanted

solper
11-20-2016, 01:04 AM
As a new player with trouble, I cant get any help.

Support does not answer, cant ask fore help on forums... my post need approval and no mods want to approve.

This post and several goes to google. I take video of every post and send them just to show that there are no support.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-20-2016, 06:41 AM
As a new player with trouble, I cant get any help.Support does not answer, cant ask fore help on forums... my post need approval and no mods want to approve.This post and several goes to google. I take video of every post and send them just to show that there are no support.Very clever, very clever dude. Keep DEWIN what you DEW

HellRaizer
11-20-2016, 07:30 AM

Support does not answer, cant ask fore help on forums... my post need approval and no mods want to approve.

This post and several goes to google. I take video of every post and send them just to show that there are no support.

Now that you've got to 10 posts they don't need approval now. What do you need help with?

Mrs Cash
11-20-2016, 10:29 AM
So, whats the problem?

Annihilator2
11-20-2016, 10:29 AM

No players is wanted at all.

solper
11-29-2016, 01:47 AM
Now that you've got to 10 posts they don't need approval now. What do you need help with?

How can you now that a got 10 posts?

I can not login with my device a Galaxy tab 3 and Gree could have told me that they have closed the game fore my device, but they say they gonna help.
After that they says nothing, do nothing and my starterpack bought are my Christmas present to Gree. I cant use it or my other gold bought to play the game.

Vile Lynn
11-29-2016, 11:02 AM
Most of us are here to help :)

Solper, you have more than 10 forum posts: the auto-moderator will not flag posts for approval anymore. So, that issue has resolved itself ;)

Is the main issue now that you cannot log in to Modern War on your Galaxy tab 3?

Is this a new or older device? (Sounds new, but please pardon me for not being familiar with Android devices.)
And since you cannot log in, you cannot play with the gold you've bought?

^^is that right?

Bambamgunz
11-29-2016, 01:18 PM

buy a 30$ no contract droid with 1GB RAM and 1.2GHZ Prossessor and use on wifi..

solper
11-30-2016, 04:01 AM
Most of us are here to help :)

Solper, you have more than 10 forum posts: the auto-moderator will not flag posts for approval anymore. So, that issue has resolved itself ;)

Is the main issue now that you cannot log in to Modern War on your Galaxy tab 3?

Is this a new or older device? (Sounds new, but please pardon me for not being familiar with Android devices.)
And since you cannot log in, you cannot play with the gold you've bought?

^^is that right?

Yes thats right.

Bam:
There are several app that I can play and therefore I do not need a new device.
But I really want to play where I put my money to build a account.
Sadly Gree do not want to have happy customers.

Vile Lynn
11-30-2016, 09:49 AM
Is anybody else having log in issues with a Galaxy 3 Tab?

Thanks for the reply, Solper. I'll ask the MW team thru my contact about your issue, because GREE wants happy customers! ...but if it is an older device, there might not be another solution other than upgrading your device.