PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: SA Leaderboard

Dj ANGERFiST
11-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Individual leaderboards are not working on android devices.. no way of knowing Current Scores, Rank or Teams players are in.
https://s5.postimg.org/ajxb8n213/Screenshot_20161120_030030.png

StrongAntuna
11-20-2016, 11:13 AM
Thank you for pointing this out, we are currently aware of this issue and doing our best to resolve it as quickly as possible. I will post an update as soon as I have one. Thank you for your patience.

Lulubelle
11-20-2016, 02:41 PM
I point out ios users in cc have not had the capability for a long time to see who is hitting. . . No "i" button anywhere for months and months if not a year now. Hope gree will fix that too and the leaderboards for ios users regarding base production or refinery production.

Dj ANGERFiST
11-21-2016, 12:49 AM
Thank you for pointing this out, we are currently aware of this issue and doing our best to resolve it as quickly as possible. I will post an update as soon as I have one. Thank you for your patience.

Thank You StrongAntuna ☺

[PM] Aurelius
11-21-2016, 07:01 AM
This issue has been resolved. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Dj ANGERFiST
11-21-2016, 09:12 AM
Aurelius;1565850']This issue has been resolved. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Brilliant thanks Aurelius ☺👍

Lulubelle
11-24-2016, 05:16 PM
Is it resolved for ios users too?

Lulubelle
11-24-2016, 05:17 PM
I point out ios users in cc have not had the capability for a long time to see who is hitting. . . No "i" button anywhere for months and months if not a year now. Hope gree will fix that too and the leaderboards for ios users regarding base production or refinery production.

Is the issue also resolved for ios users?

Dj ANGERFiST
11-25-2016, 12:01 AM

Is the issue also resolved for ios users?

The leaderboard issue is war for scores in SA lol. Your referring to Contribution Points and Donation Records