PDA

View Full Version : The game continues...

Evil Mastermind
11-17-2016, 04:39 PM
Interesting to see the game continues to exist. I have not logged in over 2 years and can only imagine it has many new aspects. I guess more than anything I see many of same names still on here and still going strong... or maybe just hanging on. At one time, this was probably the best phone game I had ever played. I looked forward to it everyday. I can't even begin to imagine what the stats look like now. They had inflated so many times during my 3 years of playing. Good luck everyone and cheers!

WBS
11-17-2016, 04:44 PM
Interesting to see the game continues to exist. I have not logged in over 2 years and can only imagine it has many new aspects. I guess more than anything I see many of same names still on here and still going strong... or maybe just hanging on. At one time, this was probably the best phone game I had ever played. I looked forward to it everyday. I can't even begin to imagine what the stats look like now. They had inflated so many times during my 3 years of playing. Good luck everyone and cheers!

Don't come back, it's in the worst shape it's ever been in. Gree had bait and switches, which caused a naughty word. It's glitch after glitch, stats are broken, horrible lag.

Evil Mastermind
11-17-2016, 04:50 PM
Oh I'm not coming back. There were always some type of glitch that people took advantage of during my tenure. I remember flying the friendly skies in my jet plane many times. Lol.

Just dropped in to see who all was still playing. I suspected Dew and Speedie were still at it and I was right.

Brown Out
11-18-2016, 02:13 PM
Don't listen to the naysayers, the game is fine.

Come on back and flex your muscle
Back to work, hustle hustle

Spend that gold and earn respect
Your stats will make us so erect

Arnaud
11-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Don't listen to the naysayers

Wow... nice to see a bit of positivity in this forum... Too rare to be unnoticed!

I trully believe that the constant negative comments in this forum affect the game and the players more than the actual bugs in the game.

Surely kill the forum too, was much more fun in here few years ago... and the game was actually more bugged back then, with less events, less features, etc.

crazeejay
11-19-2016, 12:25 AM
^^^^^ sounds like a couple of Gree employees right there

Arnaud
11-19-2016, 12:28 AM
^^^^^ sounds like a couple of Gree employees right there

Even if I were, what difference would that make? My comment would still be applicable!

Facts, just facts :-)

Annihilator2
11-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Even if I were, what difference would that make? My comment would still be applicable!

Facts, just facts :-)

Fact is that I lost two my accounts with 6.6.4 version upgrade as I cannot enter in the game (game simply crashes). Upgraded to 6.6.5 and the situation is the same - game crashes.

Very good game! With less bugs... Hahaha!
I don't see reason for your positive post.

Arnaud
11-20-2016, 04:51 PM
I don't see reason for your positive post.

Mmmm I didnt really make a positive post, did I?

All I said is the negativity kills the game, the fun and the forum just as much as the bugs...

The game still has bugs, but which doesnt? And from my point of view, it's way better that it used to be.

Sorry you are locked out. Happened to many of us, including me for a few weeks if you check my posts history.

WBS
11-22-2016, 07:32 AM
Mmmm I didnt really make a positive post, did I?

All I said is the negativity kills the game, the fun and the forum just as much as the bugs...

The game still has bugs, but which doesnt? And from my point of view, it's way better that it used to be.

Sorry you are locked out. Happened to many of us, including me for a few weeks if you check my posts history.

This is the only game out of 4 I play that is riddled with so many bugs and glitches. Clans and clash royale as well as zombie apocalypse haven't had 1 issue that I have noticed. Supercell is leagues above Gree in terms of customer service and gameplay.

But gree had a game in MW that allowed closer team play than supercell. This is why the game is hard to leave, as the ky thing that keeps mesons what playing is faction and friends. Like many of you I have had many long time faction friends leave due to here's inabikjty to make events run smoothly. I certainly hope that changes, but I'm not holding on much longer.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-22-2016, 08:52 AM
Once you become a spectator, NUTTIN matters, as in NUTTIN, fo sho.

Besides, what did you ever really DEW in this game, 'cept - TAP, TAP, TAPPITY, TAP, TAP?

wait, you silly lass
best not let this pass
turnin' money into Gree gold
DEW dat ever get old??????

More wash, rinse, repeat, tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap.

Yet, many wanna be immortalized as the best, doggone, yer darn tootin', sho as shootin', fastest TAPPER on the planet. :) :D

I musta been quite INSANE back in the day. :confused: :D

Speed ump
11-22-2016, 09:41 AM
I believe brown was attempting g sarcasm with his post. Annihlator yes it is better than it was in the past, just when it was newer people were willing to put up with it more. I remeber a couple years ago when a huge number of players were locked out of the game for 1-2 months. And other individuals along the way. One of your problems is likely th device you're playing in is no longer suppoerted with the newer updates. I have heard a number of people who were affected on older devices, including all emulators such as blue stacks.

Annihilator2
11-23-2016, 06:21 AM
it is better than it was in the past.

I disagree with that. I don't remember so long matching time for WD battles in Funzio time, for example. In my opinion, performance is major issue of MW today. Last HS number increasing is last example of game damaging. Everyone can enter into "comprehensive bug list" and find that most of bugs and issue remain (e.g. invisible targets on iOS).