PDA

View Full Version : Please bring RAID BOSS back, please

Sierra Hotel
11-17-2016, 04:08 PM
Frontline / Epic Boss / Frontline / EPIC BOSS/ Frontline/ EPIC BOSS / Frontline / WD (start from beginning)

STOP!!!!

Please bring RAID BOSS EVENT BACK INTO THE MIX AGAIN!! and more Faction LTQ. PLEASE!!!

Jg48
11-17-2016, 05:03 PM
Raid boss is coming back. Take a chill pill and wait. Gree is working on it

Pidgeot
11-18-2016, 01:28 PM
I have to agree. The cycles have been draining. Each of these things should run once a cycle. They need to return the need to raid back to the game.

HellRaizer
11-18-2016, 11:51 PM
It will be coming back in Decemeber

crazeejay
11-19-2016, 12:23 AM
Cut back the Hardcore boss by about 75% while you're at it!

rookstar
11-19-2016, 08:05 AM
And Frontline by 50%

WBS
11-19-2016, 04:34 PM
And drop honor and vengeance, along with epic boss.

Bndawgs
11-19-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm sure once they have ironed out 50% of the ruined CC version of rb for mw, they'll add it back

HellRaizer
11-19-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm sure once they have ironed out 50% of the ruined CC version of rb for mw, they'll add it back

They'll bring out the original version of RB in December. It will change in the future, but not in Decemeber

giz
11-20-2016, 04:24 AM
It will be coming back in Decemeber

Problem is nobody knows which December lol

giz
11-20-2016, 04:26 AM
Got to admit keeping epic boss running 20 days out of 30 is annoying now I'd like free to think of new features but it's implementing them and ensuring they run smoothly, which they never seem to do properly anyway, no offence meant

Bndawgs
11-20-2016, 12:14 PM
They'll bring out the original version of RB in December. It will change in the future, but not in Decemeber

I've seen the transcript where they said they would release it.

But I'm guessing the delay is that they're holding out hope that they can get the new pos version adapted for mw. If they can get it fixed by December, that's the version we'll see

HellRaizer
11-20-2016, 01:28 PM
I've seen the transcript where they said they would release it.

But I'm guessing the delay is that they're holding out hope that they can get the new pos version adapted for mw. If they can get it fixed by December, that's the version we'll see

The prior transcript says that they will release as it was but will then change it at a later date

(Hope they will still keep to that agreement)

Cuombajj
11-21-2016, 11:53 PM
I still don't get the logic of taking out an event to work on it, then not do anything to it and bring it back half a year later. Just leave the old event in place until you have a new one ready... Same happened with epic boss.

Jg48
11-22-2016, 03:48 AM
Gree will pull events off when it does make them enough money. At the rate of them rereleasing health regen WD will be the same.

HellRaizer
11-22-2016, 05:00 AM
I still don't get the logic of taking out an event to work on it, then not do anything to it and bring it back half a year later. Just leave the old event in place until you have a new one ready... Same happened with epic boss.

RB doesn't have any return for Gree.. it not a money making event. However, as a sign of good faith they will be bringing it back, unchanged for a while

WBS
11-22-2016, 07:33 AM
RB doesn't have any return for Gree.. it not a money making event. However, as a sign of good faith they will be bringing it back, unchanged for a while

What event was it that they ran s few years ago that you scored points by raiding and attacking? That was a fun event.

HellRaizer
11-22-2016, 02:12 PM
What event was it that they ran s few years ago that you scored points by raiding and attacking? That was a fun event.

Faction PvP..

Annihilator2
11-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Got to admit keeping epic boss running 20 days out of 30 is annoying now I'd like free to think of new features but it's implementing them and ensuring they run smoothly, which they never seem to do properly anyway, no offence meant

Epic boss? Really?
We have one epic boss and two hardcore bosses in cycle.

I agree with WBS who said: "And drop honor and vengeance, along with epic boss".

One epic boss, one honor and vengeance and one hardcore boss are enough per cycle.

Of course, I prefer old faction PvP event and not honor and vengeance.

I don't see interesting events in game at all. All events reward you with only defense/attack boosts. Only gold units and related goals have interesting boosts.