PDA

View Full Version : Well-Loved syndicate looking to bring new family in!

PitifulToast
11-15-2016, 05:07 PM
Nothing but Love is looking for a good group of peeps to come join the family and fun!

If you're a veteran player, you've heard of us, or at least you've bumped into me around the community once or twice! We've been around for ages and made a positive, lasting mark on the CC game and community over the years!

Completely drama-free syn, lots of us have been playing together for the better part of the life of CC.

Rank anywhere from T75-T250 depending on how badly the event is running at the time.

Never any stress or pressure for mins, as long as you're active and present on occasion so we know you're alive!

Syn base is doing very well, level 10 HQ and most everything else is either level 9 or will be going to very soon.

We use Kakao Talk chat app for much of our communication, however we utilize in game chat for certain events as well.

Lots of room to make for any size team or group looking for a solid, fun, organized, and knowledgeable family to come play with!

Feel free to contact me directly through the forum mail here, or I'm also on KakaoTalk, Line, and GroupMe chat apps under ID: pitifultoast

Thanks, and crime-on Criminals!

Leader, Nothing but Love,

'NbL' Toast