PDA

View Full Version : Empire city battle health regen

DirtBagCronin
11-12-2016, 05:38 AM
Anyone with the mods for battle health regeneration having issues with it. When my health says 1 hour 13 minutes until full I should be able to hit once... won't let me until my health timer is less than 1 hour 12 minutes.
Like the clock is working right with the health mod but not the actual game when trying to hit.

Cindee429
11-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Yes, I have the battle health regeneration & I have noticed the same thing ... takes longer .. my accounts that don't have the regeneration mods can hit at 1:14 but my account with it can't hit now until 1:10.. so the regeneration heath mods are not working properly .. I sent a ticket in ... many players are having the same issue. This needs to be fixed and we need to get compensated ..

F@st
11-13-2016, 01:06 PM
4sc gain, dam spend, 20k gold for 4sc gain, gree have the record on this sale. Lol

Dj ANGERFiST
11-23-2016, 05:03 PM
Your standard regen allows 1 hit at the 1:15 mark on timer.. with the regen mod you should be able to hit at 1:16/1:17 even at 1:18 depending on mod size..

If your not able to hit until 1:13 or 1:12 then its working backwards..

As far as im aware, they have tested this but is working for them. They see no issue. I suggest if it happens this weekend.. take some screenshots.. update this post.. or mine about Regen.
And send tickets also with ss to show your timer..

Remember, standard 1 hit regen from empty will show 1:15 on clock exactly and you should be able to do 1 hit 🙂

StrongAntuna
11-24-2016, 01:22 PM
We have looked into this bonus further and found that is working properly. If you experience any issues with this bonus please send in a ticket and include a screenshot, your invite code, and what device you are using so that we can investigate further.

Dj ANGERFiST
11-25-2016, 12:01 AM
We have looked into this bonus further and found that is working properly. If you experience any issues with this bonus please send in a ticket and include a screenshot, your invite code, and what device you are using so that we can investigate further.

Thanks again StrongAntuna 🙂

Dj ANGERFiST
11-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Someone has pointed out to me why there BFEC health regeneration time reductions are working backwards... because its doing +Time.. not -Time..
In MW it is -
In CC it is +
So maybe its just the value that needs adjusting.

DirtBagCronin
11-27-2016, 09:35 AM
Yup still happening to me. Can't hit until clock is under 1 hour 12 minutes

King Ma$$
11-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Glad I don't go after these mods. I'd prefer some other mods instead.

greenwall
11-28-2016, 10:00 AM
I suspect the answer from Gree is correct, in that it is working... But your total time scale is not the same... Those that purchased the mod, need to check the full recovery time when they empty their hits off. Without Mod, it would be 1:39:59 (assuming you were able to clear the full hit and then go check the time screen within a second). I bet with the mod added on, your time scale was reduced by the total percent that you purchased (1% being 1 minute, 2% being 2 minutes, etc). There are 6000 seconds (or 100 minutes) for a full recovery.

Those who purchased the mod, next battle when you empty all your energy, go look at the total time to recover, and see if it's 1 hour and 38 minutes, 1 hour and 37 minutes, or 1 hour and 36 minutes (depending on if you purchased 1%, 2%, or 3%). By default with no mods, it should be 1 hour and 39 minutes and 5x seconds (again depending on how fast you get your hits in as your first hit the clock starts ticking).

They scaled the reduction by the total number of minutes to recover, not the rate at which it recovers at... Not an ideal method, but then again it would be impossible to view if they kept the same seconds scale (and your seconds were ticking by 1% or 2% or 3% faster than the regular clock cycle...).