PDA

View Full Version : New Event.

WBS
11-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Gree should come up with event/s that do not require so much time in game and endless tapping. Even just one event per cycle. This game has gotten way too repetitive and needs an event that can be done by logging on only a few times a day. FL is the closest to this but to remain competitive you still need to log on 5-7 times a day.
WD is log in happy
EB on its own not bad
EB with HCB is annoying with pop ups and you have to watch leaderboard multiple times
FL is the least demanding but it can be depending on faction and play style.
Honor and Vengeance is a waste of time and way too demanding on time and log ins.

Something like wars in clash of clans that take a total of 2 days and you oy need to log in twice.

Just my thoughts.

Speed ump
11-13-2016, 01:38 AM
That would be nice, but just isn't the way the game is set up to play.

WBS
11-13-2016, 05:50 AM
That would be nice, but just isn't the way the game is set up to play.

No but they could add an event that allowed that type of gameplay, granted they could do it without making it a itch disaster.

Agent Orange
11-13-2016, 07:55 AM
No but they could add an event that allowed that type of gameplay, granted they could do it without making it a itch disaster.

I think at this point they have painted themselves into a corner that they can't get out of so basically they will starve to death.

Pointed out a long time ago that what was needed was a long term vision for the game, make goals longer including a WD that spanned a greater length of time e.g. one that spanned a year with monthly awards as well so basically it wasn't just one weekend wonders. Granted now with such dismal participation I would say this isn't a viable idea.

Short term, I would take a fresh look at buildings, especially defence, boost and money. Defence buildings are pointless and boost buildings maxed. For that matter faction boosts could be revised as well since they are all maxed as well.

Or just leave things since the harsh reality is nobody cares.

WBS
11-14-2016, 04:46 AM
You are right AO. They haven't cared about this game in a long time. They keep it the way it is because their still must be enough players that spend.