PDA

View Full Version : Valley of the Kings

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-12-2016, 12:08 AM
My sources tell me that wait times for WD matches are even longer than previous times.
Are they anomalies, or is that the norm?
One person said his small faction waited 45 minutes, and the "war declared" indicator just went away.

WBS
11-12-2016, 04:25 AM
I don't know Dew, I haven't logged in while war was declared, and only have tapped in in 2 battles.

On a funnier note, how about the gold spending tier prizes, you going to jump on the band wagon and give gree some cha-Ching?

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-12-2016, 08:03 AM
I don't know Dew, I haven't logged in while war was declared, and only have tapped in in 2 battles. On a funnier note, how about the gold spending tier prizes, you going to jump on the band wagon and give gree some cha-Ching?No cha-ching from me. Got stuff to DEW with me cha-Ching. LOLI'm sure many will make up for my unspent pennies with their many Benjamins.

Schizzle
11-12-2016, 10:03 PM
We get that at times of 20+ minutes of waiting, but our problem is total mismatch. We always get matched with lvl 20 - 40 groups where 99% of our faction cannot do anything. So imbalance in war matches over and over, which in turn is running more and more players away from the game.

Speed ump
11-13-2016, 01:37 AM
No, wait times seem just fine this wd for most teams

Agent Orange
11-13-2016, 07:49 AM
Depends entirely on the size of the faction. I would say that the most active factions are also the ones that are the largest so that would mean you guys are basically all recycling each other and that is why match times are good.

If you go further down the food chain to smaller factions wait times are very inconsistent. I have 6 8-20 player factions in play and have wait times under 4 minutes to over 30. The largest faction I have matched with was 39 and the smallest 1 player with most matches against 1-2 players. Since the start match times have been increasing to the point it isn't practical to even try and that I suspect because more and more factions are quitting.

Jg48
11-14-2016, 03:27 PM
Wait times were not bad.

But they must of been terrible for the birds.
They went from top 2 team to 4th.
Sucks to be them.

WBS
11-14-2016, 06:34 PM
Wait times were not bad.

But they must of been terrible for the birds.
They went from top 2 team to 4th.
Sucks to be them.

Maybe the birds are getting smarter and starting to fly away from the game?

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-15-2016, 03:12 AM
Wait times were not bad. But they must of been terrible for the birds. They went from top 2 team to 4th.Sucks to be them.1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th as Hillary Clinton once screamed, "At this point, what difference does it make?" :confused: :D

Speed ump
11-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Trump ain't screaming. I'd be screaming if I were her too. Time will tell what lies in future. Investigation? Prosecution? Who knows. Hope she's not prone to panic attacks. Those birds seem nightly calm though. They've been down that road, it's not new to them.

WBS
11-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Trump ain't screaming. I'd be screaming if I were her too. Time will tell what lies in future. Investigation? Prosecution? Who knows. Hope she's not prone to panic attacks. Those birds seem nightly calm though. They've been down that road, it's not new to them.

Did you also email top secret information for other countries to hack? ;)

Yo Salty
11-19-2016, 03:21 PM
My sources tell me that wait times for WD matches are even longer than previous times.
One person said his small faction waited 45 minutes, and the "war declared" indicator just went away.

Hey there ol buddy ol pal. How you been brotha💪

I see some old faces. Lmfao

Yo Salty
11-19-2016, 03:33 PM

It's been so long I forgot about my signature. I just updated it

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-20-2016, 06:42 AM
Hey there ol buddy ol pal. How you been brotha💪I see some old faces. LmfaoBrother how you been? Me, I've just been DEWIN what I DEW, NUTTIN.LOL......All natural. LMFAO

Annihilator2
11-20-2016, 10:34 AM
Matching time is ridiculous in this fl as well. Matching takes 15-20 minutes sometimes