PDA

View Full Version : "Supply Drop"

Mrs Cash
11-10-2016, 03:50 PM
What exactly is this item that they have been giving us for the last few days? I see no goal that references it, and tapping on it doesn't do a thing.

Jg48
11-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Supply drops can on be used in HCB. Use it like health packs when you need energy to kill HCB. You will use them when you get to about 90 and up

Mrs Cash
11-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Lol, I sure do feel stupid. Guess I am used to the word pack. Thanks for the stupidity check.
Even dumber, I already used one, didn't even look at what it was called, only knew I had 3.

WBS
11-12-2016, 04:28 AM
Lol, I sure do feel stupid. Guess I am used to the word pack. Thanks for the stupidity check.
Even dumber, I already used one, didn't even look at what it was called, only knew I had 3.

Don't worry, I had no idea what they were for either. If they are only for HCB in afraid they are useless to me.

Sierra Hotel
11-17-2016, 04:18 PM
Like the 'Training Manual' Gree gave everyone a few weeks ago as compensation for another screw up. It is SPECIAL for something.

HellRaizer
11-17-2016, 11:46 PM
Like the 'Training Manual' Gree gave everyone a few weeks ago as compensation for another screw up. It is SPECIAL for something.

It resets your skill points.. so then you could spread them differently over energy and stamina