PDA

View Full Version : No Rank Rewards for WD

sbs2716g
10-30-2016, 07:50 PM
My faction (564 515 800 did not receive the rank prize (rank 206) for the recently concluded WD.
We receive pop up for Individual rank/Division rank and these prizes are in our inventory..

I have few accounts in the same faction and check through the inventory and confirm that the rank prize are not awarded.

So i send an email to Gree support. Mr Harry reply and credited the person who wrote the email with the rank prize.... so i wrote back to ask Harry to credit every faction member for the same rank prize.

The reply is that due to various policy and privacy reasons, they cannot discuss other players account?
What is this reply?

As a faction, we do expect every one to get the same rank prize. so now gree awarded one of the member who write in for the rank prize.. so u r expecting the rest of 59 member to write in individually? if u really wan it, i can ask everyone to write in individually... but it is a waste of time for every one..

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-30-2016, 09:10 PM
so u r expecting the rest of 59 member to write in individually? if u really wan it, i can ask everyone to write in individually... but it is a waste of time for every one..

Hello, friend, YES; THEGREE must be obeyed if you ever wish THEGREE to grant your wishes.

solper
10-31-2016, 02:27 AM
They are dependent(addicted) on the ticket

WBS
10-31-2016, 06:33 PM
What I think is foolish is that in WD you no longer get each prize below the tier of your rank. That alone makes WD worthless to me. It's 4 days of playing every hour if you want to be competitive, all for a dinky bonus.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-31-2016, 09:10 PM
What I think is foolish is that in WD you no longer get each prize below the tier of your rank. That alone makes WD worthless to me. It's 4 days of playing every hour if you want to be competitive, all for a dinky bonus.Brilliant analysis, all thought out for the undecided confused ones.

Speed ump
11-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Sbs, if your faction still has not received the rewards, pm me.

sbs2716g
11-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Sbs, if your faction still has not received the rewards, pm me.

cant pm you as your inbox is full... still havent receive the rewards...
they keep ask me to ask each member to send email individually....

Speed ump
11-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Ok I cleared out all the old messages

sbs2716g
11-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Ok I cleared out all the old messages

PM u already.

sbs2716g
11-02-2016, 07:35 PM
so i send around 17 emails to Gree, as i have quite a number of accounts in this faction...
now gree reply say that i am spamming them on the same issue, and thus they have consolidated my query..

WTF. it is them who ask each of us to send email.. now they are saying that i am sending duplicate email.
Really dunno what they want..

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-02-2016, 09:15 PM
so i send around 17 emails to Gree, as i have quite a number of accounts in this faction...now gree reply say that i am spamming them on the same issue, and thus they have consolidated my query..WTF. it is them who ask each of us to send email.. now they are saying that i am sending duplicate email.Really dunno what they want..Wow, hope you get help, but that is the best story ever. Wow.....

Stubby1113
11-03-2016, 01:46 AM
so i send around 17 emails to Gree, as i have quite a number of accounts in this faction...
now gree reply say that i am spamming them on the same issue, and thus they have consolidated my query..

WTF. it is them who ask each of us to send email.. now they are saying that i am sending duplicate email.
Really dunno what they want..

I have 12 accounts and when I send in a ticket that is for all accounts, I just list all my accounts names and player id's in 1 email

sbs2716g
11-03-2016, 02:35 AM
I have 12 accounts and when I send in a ticket that is for all accounts, I just list all my accounts names and player id's in 1 email

their customer service rep say must send individually.. so i just copy and paste.... .

Dumas
11-03-2016, 02:00 PM
What I think is foolish is that in WD you no longer get each prize below the tier of your rank. That alone makes WD worthless to me. It's 4 days of playing every hour if you want to be competitive, all for a dinky bonus.

You get all prizes up to your rank placement in both overall ranking and division ranking. The only one you get just your Tier is for individual. I have proven this over and over again to many players. PM me after next WD and I will show you if needed.

This is an old myth that is debunked.

WBS
11-03-2016, 06:00 PM
You get all prizes up to your rank placement in both overall ranking and division ranking. The only one you get just your Tier is for individual. I have proven this over and over again to many players. PM me after next WD and I will show you if needed.

This is an old myth that is debunked.

I understand the single unit for individual tier. When it shows faction tier I only get one unit, I hope you are right ;)

Brown Out
11-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Hope you guys get your virtual prizes.

Remember..."It's not just war, it's modern war"

Stubby1113
11-04-2016, 05:20 PM
I understand the single unit for individual tier. When it shows faction tier I only get one unit, I hope you are right ;)

The pop up only shows 1 but if you sort all units by newest you will see all the units that you actually received