PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate resources

The Godfather
10-28-2016, 03:23 AM
We have a tonne of resources in our syndicate that we accumulated and now that we have finally got the syndicate base we can't use them :( is there no way to use these resources in the syndicate base? No way of the syndicate members to get our resources back? What happens to them now??

sHiKoRa
10-28-2016, 05:18 AM
We have the same problem and I asked support about it beginning of the year. This was their answer:

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.
I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please note that currently we are unable to revert the items which are available in Syndicate Bank, however I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration.
If you have any other inquiries, please let us know. Have a nice day and thanks for gaming with us!

Dj ANGERFiST
10-28-2016, 05:26 AM
We have a tonne of resources in our syndicate that we accumulated and now that we have finally got the syndicate base we can't use them :( is there no way to use these resources in the syndicate base? No way of the syndicate members to get our resources back? What happens to them now??

Not at the moment... it has been brought up in the meetings and hopefully they will figure out a way to reuse the powers ☺