PDA

View Full Version : Latest update

Per aKa Per
10-21-2016, 06:35 AM
After last update to version 6.6.2 on android, the game shut down and i cant log in. I wonder if there are possible to download a earlyer version?

Vile Lynn
10-21-2016, 12:43 PM
After last update to version 6.6.2 on android, the game shut down and i cant log in. I wonder if there are possible to download a earlyer version?

Try deleting & reinstalling... It might help, might not... I'll ask if it's a known issue.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-21-2016, 12:59 PM

Yes, you can find older versions of any game here: www.aptoide.com

The issue lately is that some older versions won't work, because the developer won't allow access.
You are, however, free to try.

Per aKa Per
10-21-2016, 05:33 PM
I have delete and reinstall. Still wont start.
I download to a new phone and the same there.

Thank you Dewin, I try to find a earlyer version later.

Per aKa Per
10-21-2016, 05:52 PM
Older version started the game, but only message to download update and after update.... game crash.

Annihilator2
10-21-2016, 08:31 PM

Don't install new version. It has again issues in calculation of coordinates.

Per aKa Per
10-22-2016, 12:51 AM
Older version started the game, but only message to download update and after update.... game crash.

Arizona
10-22-2016, 06:46 AM
Latest update won't load on Bluestacks but no problem on Nexus 7

Per aKa Per
10-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Support want help and i waiting and waiting on my post to be aproval here on forum.
Google they help and other players help.

Per aKa Per
10-23-2016, 01:20 AM
I have tryed reinstall and it does not work.
I try to install on a new phone, and the same result.
Support, they are on holliday and cant help.
When install 6.6.1 the game start and say. Upgrade to new version and i cant do enything but upgrade ��
I have to ask fore refound, and google are fast and they want happy custommer.

Per aKa Per
10-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Why does my posts not been approved, but deleted?

Danny123
10-24-2016, 02:39 AM
Mine wont load on Android - reinstalled 4 times but just hangs on loading

Per aKa Per
10-26-2016, 01:42 AM
Why does the game not load.

Can it be that the glitch i Factions vegance have done something with my account?
I was in a faction who use it, but never use it my self.

solper
10-26-2016, 04:52 AM
This app cannot be installed on your device

http://apps.gree.net/

What can I say .... this are not the way to lock some players out.

Danny123
10-26-2016, 05:03 AM
I cant load mine on Android either - Have sent tickets but Gree doing their usual and had no reply yet

solper
10-26-2016, 06:22 AM
Gree have removed my device from supported device, after nearly 2 years of playing.

I cant be the only player who are angry right now?

Vile Lynn
10-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Gree have removed my device from supported device, after nearly 2 years of playing.

I cant be the only player who are angry right now?

Posts approved! Welcome to the forums, Solper! ;)

What Android device are you wanting to use, have been using, before the forced update?

WBS
10-26-2016, 01:35 PM
It may suck it being able to log on. But it could also be a blessing.

solper
10-26-2016, 03:06 PM
Posts approved! Welcome to the forums, Solper! ;)

What Android device are you wanting to use, have been using, before the forced update?
Galaxy Tab 3

sbs2716g
10-26-2016, 10:21 PM
i have one device cant log in.. another device working fine... why gree is keeping quiet?

solper
10-27-2016, 04:23 AM
What to expect when contacting an app developer
You should expect a courteous and professional response when you contact a developer about an issue. If your inquiry is about a problem with a purchase you made, you should expect a response within three business days.

Schizzle
10-27-2016, 02:22 PM
Not sure if it is intentional, we have 4 players that have been locked out of game for almost a year now because of almost same issue. Gree non supportive to get that fixed still. Their game wont load and stays on load screen. Repetative support tickets to fix or help with stuck game leads to no resolve.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2016, 03:46 PM
Not sure if it is intentional, we have 4 players that have been locked out of game for almost a year now because of almost same issue. Gree non supportive to get that fixed still. Their game wont load and stays on load screen. Repetative support tickets to fix or help with stuck game leads to no resolve.

I'm pretty sure it is not intentional. Whatever caused player lockout a year ago is not the same issue currently causing a very small number of players to ne locked out.

There must be other reasons why they have not been able to play for almost a year. :confused: Actually, I doubt there are any CS Agebts that have been around that long, heh.

Sending in repeated tickets for the same issue will get you nowhere since they will bundle tickets with the same issue into one ticket. Sending in one ticket is enough.

Danny123
10-28-2016, 07:41 AM
Sent one as soon as the DL was forced but still not had a reply - Oh well another retirement beckons

carl9764
10-28-2016, 08:00 AM
Danny best thing you will ever do mate in retirement

Per aKa Per
10-28-2016, 03:56 PM
I do not wait one year to use my purchase.

solper
10-29-2016, 02:37 AM
Do not stop sending error report to google.

Per aKa Per
10-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Clear out the app's storage
Force stop
Reinstall
Check time, date and location
Restart
Delete all
Clean cash
REinstall all google apps
Stop app like hangouts, YouTube
Wipe cache partition
Install new os.

Fun to try somethings, but now I give up after learning a lot.:p

solper
10-30-2016, 06:21 AM
This is not a new error.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103161-Lost-Games-Approaching-the-20-percent-mark

solper
11-01-2016, 02:50 AM
New Update, how many can not log in after this?

fragball
11-02-2016, 08:39 PM
This is not a new error.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103161-Lost-Games-Approaching-the-20-percent-mark

it sure isn't - everytime the monkeys do an update some peoples devices got locked out. been that since gree got their greedy hands on the game. they never learn - even a 1st year it student can do a better job fixing such piece of crap and also doing pr or running their useless company.
maybe with the next update grees dumb luck strikes home and those people who were locked out can play again - but maybe then they don't want to anymore. i certainly have little patience for incompetent and greedy fools to get their job done.

fragball
11-02-2016, 08:41 PM
This is not a new error.

it sure isn't - everytime the monkeys do an update some peoples devices got locked out. been that since gree got their greedy hands on the game. they never learn - even a 1st year it student can do a better job fixing such piece of crap and also doing pr or running their useless company.
maybe with the next update grees dumb luck strikes home and those people who were locked out can play again - but maybe then they don't want to anymore. i certainly have little patience for incompetent and greedy fools to get their job done.

solper
11-06-2016, 05:16 AM
Still not possible to login.
But my ticket are closed.

😨

Danny123
11-08-2016, 01:54 AM
I cant, then again Ive put the game in the best place possible :)

Agent Orange
11-11-2016, 03:06 PM
So just curious but is everyone locked out on Bluestacks still? Seems to be on Mac and PC from a quick check just now. Things must be pretty quiet on FL because of this since IOS is so stupidly slow that it isn't worth trying.

Ryse_
11-14-2016, 06:10 AM
BlueStacks Version: 2.5.51.6274

When launching CC from Bluestacks, app crashes after loading screen populates. Has done this for several months now.

Nook HDPlus
Model Number BNTV600
Software Version: 2.2.1

I can play CrimeCity, but, it is prone to crashing if I have multiple in-game pop-up windows. For example, when loading the game, all the notices that appear, game has a tendancy to crash and auto restart. Usually after clearing out the notices, I can play the game, so long as I do not have multiple in-game pop-up windows.

Annihilator2
11-17-2016, 03:00 PM
I can not login on Samsung mini tablet

Sierra Hotel
11-17-2016, 03:56 PM
So just curious but is everyone locked out on Bluestacks still? Seems to be on Mac and PC from a quick check just now. Things must be pretty quiet on FL because of this since IOS is so stupidly slow that it isn't worth trying.

Thanks for bringing this up, I tried for weeks to get BlueStacks to work again with MW (worked for 2 years at least) then no. Bah!

Like not fixing the default individual mission 'Tip of Spear'. The one where you have to 'Tap the Guard Tower' ONCE in Border Guard Complex to complete the mission..... the one that was part of the game from the *beginning*. YOU STILL CAN'T CLICK IT in iOS. Tap all around it ........ you still can't click it!

So if you are trying for that +1 energy regen unit for progress on the built-in missions that have been there from the beginning ........ it's busted. :rolleyes:

Danny123
11-24-2016, 04:23 AM
Im still locked out despite several tickets. All they can suggest is reloading - what a bunch of A-Holes !!!!!!

Annihilator2
11-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Im still locked out despite several tickets. All they can suggest is reloading - what a bunch of A-Holes !!!!!!

Don't worry. You device is simply not supported more.

I already stopped to send any mails to Gree service. As they help only with returning gold and packs, not more. I never see help with real problems.

I reinstall the game and clear app data every day with hope that, maybe, gree fixed something on server side and game will return to work. No result is till now.

solper
11-27-2016, 01:17 AM
They do not give back gold bought.

Annihilator2
11-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Btw, my accounts are back after loading data for last 24h LTQ

solper
12-20-2016, 07:08 AM
New download and I wonder if I can login after this ... maybe I got some answers on my ticket soon.

Annihilator2
12-20-2016, 10:16 AM
Try to clear all app data, uninstall, restart your device, install the game again. This way helped me several times with some updates and with some "new data loaded".