PDA

View Full Version : H&R KP Points

Jcw9811
10-19-2016, 03:03 PM
Something to bring up at the next players meeting with GREE is to implement a way to earn KP points in H&R other than by spending gold. Only event that doesn't run continuously that doesn't have this. Wouldn't be hard to make this change and might even increase participation from people in the event

Dj ANGERFiST
10-21-2016, 04:43 AM
Something to bring up at the next players meeting with GREE is to implement a way to earn KP points in H&R other than by spending gold. Only event that doesn't run continuously that doesn't have this. Wouldn't be hard to make this change and might even increase participation from people in the event

I honestly think participation for this event is going to drop rather quickly anyway from what im hearing so far. Even i have stopped

Portnoy
10-21-2016, 05:11 AM
I'm definitely done with it....unless they make it back the way I think was......haven't even crossed 150k yet on main.....
Relaxing before SA starts.....

Vile Lynn
10-21-2016, 10:53 AM
I do it for the base material drops, and it's no XP for getting them.

Not sure about KP points, but we'll ask.

Dat Guy
10-21-2016, 04:50 PM
Is it just a display glitch on Android that 0 points are awarded when you are attacked by a rival and win?
I get points deducted when a rival attacks me and wins, but it shows 0 points when an opponents attack fails.
If this is working as intended, that should be addressed.
If you are going to deduct points for defensive losses, you should add points for defensive wins.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2016, 12:01 PM
Is it just a display glitch on Android that 0 points are awarded when you are attacked by a rival and win?
I get points deducted when a rival attacks me and wins, but it shows 0 points when an opponents attack fails.
If this is working as intended, that should be addressed.
If you are going to deduct points for defensive losses, you should add points for defensive wins.

Might be an Android display issue, I'll ask... On iOS, I get def win points if I'm chaining. First Strike is always 0, I think.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-27-2016, 12:28 PM
i have seen points go up as a defensive win against an opponent. there wlpoints were higher after i refresh from losing.. so point must be credited.. we just dont see it on our own popup (android)