PDA

View Full Version : Hate and Revenge

sir don john
10-14-2016, 10:41 AM
what has happen to Hate and Revenge been ages from last
read in a intel gree cancel it say it not so

Portnoy
10-14-2016, 11:42 AM
New form....and for longer duration ??? Seriously???.....what's wrong with the current duration and form......

Fix the issues that are pissing people off rather than modifying stuff that's "working as intended"........

U just don't learn from all the stupid mistakes u guys do......do you ??? Smh

F@st
10-14-2016, 11:54 AM
Before cry wait to see what they do, after cry....lol

Dj ANGERFiST
10-14-2016, 01:28 PM
We gave them feedback on H&R confirming it was overall a good event and just needed tweaks...

I hope what we told them has been listened to in this "new form"

colec023
10-14-2016, 02:13 PM
Funny how they shortened the event because of complaints and now triple the time. I hope the rewards are better then 8% car atk for 150 chain. lol

Put a 25% Mafia mod on the 150mil prize. As a purely raw stat item, it is not worth the time or effort right now.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Funny how they shortened the event because of complaints and now triple the time. I hope the rewards are better then 8% car atk for 150 chain. lol

Put a 25% Mafia mod on the 150mil prize. As a purely raw stat item, it is not worth the time or effort right now.

Lol true.. i slacked on last one.. made chain 30 i think most lol

PC77
10-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Not sure what feedback was given to them but IMO event was already 24hrs too long at 4 days, they've now extended it to 9 days, wtf??? Free hits & free refills for me only, 9 days is nuts

Dj ANGERFiST
10-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Ive asked.. not been told anything though... guess it will be a suprise!
Hope its a good one lol

Mrs Cash
10-17-2016, 03:10 PM
Not sure what feedback was given to them but IMO event was already 24hrs too long at 4 days, they've now extended it to 9 days, wtf??? Free hits & free refills for me only, 9 days is nuts
9 days is WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Idiots...

Dj ANGERFiST
10-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Street assault inbetween too this weekend.. and war again next week! :(

Mrs Cash
10-17-2016, 04:54 PM
Street assault inbetween too this weekend.. and war again next week! :(

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

Camper
10-18-2016, 08:02 AM
Greedy needs to go back to one SA and one war per weekend per month. Back then we used to chomp at the bit, now we who remain begrudging await the excessive SA, War events every weekend. 9 day H & R. Nice break for me. Will kick back and , collect buildings, upgrade syndicate bonuses, open boxes, 3/3 LTQs and Greedy can eat it.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-18-2016, 10:56 AM
Lol i do try Mrs Cash ☺

4 Hours to go and we will see! ☺

If anyone wishes to join my group on GM please feel free. Just click below ☺

Dj's: 4 The Players (https://groupme.com/join_group/25544493/Fbiwfu)

Dat Guy
10-18-2016, 03:38 PM
They definitely tweaked the fight algorithm. I keep losing virtually every fight.

-Batman-
10-18-2016, 03:40 PM
FUBAR.. thx Gree

DirtBagCronin
10-18-2016, 03:42 PM
They totally killed another event. So baffling that straight up idiots make the decisions on "tweaking" these events. Bloody leave the stuff alone when it is working

Roc1720
10-18-2016, 03:50 PM
The event is probably working correctly for what Gree wants, people to spend gold. Seems the only way to be able to hit at or above your own score is to use the 25g or 100g attack potions. Get what you can for free and do not give this company a dime.

POW!
10-18-2016, 03:56 PM
So what about the people who already went and unloaded bullets? Do we get reset there too?

PhantomNine
10-18-2016, 03:59 PM
Per Gree:
Hey everyone,

We have discovered an issue causing Goals to not be displaying properly and another issue causing Attack and Defense values to be wrong. We are currently in the process of fixing both of these issues.

I will update this thread when these are resolved.
--------------------------------------------------------
It would be nice if the new versions were tested before they released it to us.....just my thought

StrongAntuna
10-18-2016, 04:26 PM
These issues have now been fixed:
- Goals are displaying properly and any progress that was made is properly accounted for.
- The Attack and Defense values have been adjusted to the intended levels. You should no longer experience difficulty defeated a player with much lower Blood Points than you.

We are still investigating an issue that is causing Android players to crash when purchasing Attack items.

SollyLlama
10-18-2016, 04:37 PM
We are still investigating an issue that is causing Android players to crash when purchasing Attack items.

Recovering from crashes after buying potions eats up 40% of the potion's effectiveness, which makes the event near useless as it presently stands.

Congratulations to GREE for carrying on the tradition of breaking the event.

Dat Guy
10-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Congratulations to GREE for carrying on the tradition of breaking the event.

And now here is my revenge list:
Callum 241,906
Crazy Girl 200,537
Colt 324,445
Blasto 430,784
Wally 191,822

Me 15,445. WTF?

How did someone put up those numbers while the game was broken, and how am I supposed to beat them.

Oh yeah, I forgot, spend gold!

lurcher
10-19-2016, 04:05 AM
It isn't fixed here.... still crashing when buying 10% health drink.

Portnoy
10-19-2016, 04:48 AM
Before cry wait to see what they do, after cry....lol

Can I cry now.....???
What a waste of a good event.....I don't know who does the thinking in ur HQ abt the events...but imho he/she should be fired right away...
And for god sakes....scrap this event....and make it back to 3 days like it was...even 4 was a pain in the the @ss as it is......

DenZ
10-19-2016, 08:29 AM
A any ETA on Droid crash fix? Game is retardedly unplayable now and eats up phone resources as well.

Thanks.

StrongAntuna
10-19-2016, 10:47 AM
This issue causing Android users to crash has been resolved. Please update to the new version of the game on Android.

cajunman
10-19-2016, 11:13 AM
This issue causing Android users to crash has been resolved. Please update to the new version of the game on Android.

could you maybe explain what changes were made in this event to make it better so that you would make it a 9 day event?

longer chain goals? so what
higher point total goal? who cares
more syndicate goals? they were there before

not sure why you would make this 9 days. why don't you guys try to figure out how to fix events.

Epic boss where you guys recycle prizes for syndicate goals that teams kill 1200 bosses and get a prize that doesn't stack or help stats because your team can't figure out how to change the names on prizes so we can actually get something that help.

Why not fix the boss raid event so it's actually attainable to finish elite with team work and yes with some use of gree's favorite word "gold". Does SAS sitting out to you guys not explain that RB needs to be fixed?

SA why don't go back to where we can farm demons as a team without each person having to deploy in a battle to get the demons.

Mrs Cash
10-19-2016, 05:24 PM
The biggest joke if this event is the goal of doing 525 syndicate revenges, for a 3% attack? Really? The points are so lousy that I can't see anyone seriously going for it. Besides, I rarely have anyone on my list that that I could beat anyway, so I consider that goal unattainable. Even with 9 days.
Tweak, failed.

The Hammr
10-19-2016, 06:52 PM

Uh.......no. it still crashes every time I buy the power ups

Dj ANGERFiST
10-20-2016, 07:18 AM
Uh.......no. it still crashes every time I buy the power ups

You need to update in Play Store.
It has the Fix ☺

Dj ANGERFiST
10-20-2016, 08:59 AM
Feedback so far via the chat apps is not good. The event was doing well the way it was. Feedback was positive.

I have to agree this is not a good change.
I did like this event. But its far too long now.
It was time consuming before but worth it and fun within the time given.

Its not enjoyable anymore in the current New Form
**Thumbs Down**

F@st
10-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Can I cry now.....???
What a waste of a good event.....I don't know who does the thinking in ur HQ abt the events...but imho he/she should be fired right away...
And for god sakes....scrap this event....and make it back to 3 days like it was...even 4 was a pain in the the @ss as it is......

U can lol !

Mrs Cash
10-25-2016, 08:00 AM
This alleged "tweaked" version of H&R is awful.
1. 9 days is painfully long. 3 days would be better. More than that is a drag.
2. First Strikes needs to be fixed; how about revising the groupings to actually be relevant to the blood point totals? For example, at a 450k range, do I really need to see someone with 1M in points? Do I need to see someone with 200k in points? 300k? I don't think so.
3. The refresh time in First Strike is excruciating. 10 minutes is barely enough time to utilize the 10 minute attack purchase. Change that purchase to 15 minutes and change the 100% attack purchase from 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Searching for a target right now is too time consuming, frustrating, and worth considering to skip the blasted event in the future.
4. The Syndicate Revenge points are ridiculous. They need to be upped, substantially. The prize for the first 88 was a joke. The prize for the second, 175, isn't much better, well, if u consider a 1% bonus much better. If the points weren't so pathetic, I, as well as others in my syndicate, might be interested in participating more.

Honestly, I didn't notice anything that would be considered a "tweak", as compared to the previous, shorter H&R event, other than pissing us all off by adding 5 days...

Stubby1113
10-25-2016, 08:46 AM
Only tweak is they fixed the syn revenge glitch

HavingFun
10-26-2016, 01:18 AM
Only tweak is they fixed the syn revenge glitch

Yup but that was done after event started lol

sister morphine
10-26-2016, 04:04 AM
This alleged "tweaked" version of H&R is awful.
1. 9 days is painfully long. 3 days would be better. More than that is a drag.
2. First Strikes needs to be fixed; how about revising the groupings to actually be relevant to the blood point totals? For example, at a 450k range, do I really need to see someone with 1M in points? Do I need to see someone with 200k in points? 300k? I don't think so.
3. The refresh time in First Strike is excruciating. 10 minutes is barely enough time to utilize the 10 minute attack purchase. Change that purchase to 15 minutes and change the 100% attack purchase from 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Searching for a target right now is too time consuming, frustrating, and worth considering to skip the blasted event in the future.
4. The Syndicate Revenge points are ridiculous. They need to be upped, substantially. The prize for the first 88 was a joke. The prize for the second, 175, isn't much better, well, if u consider a 1% bonus much better. If the points weren't so pathetic, I, as well as others in my syndicate, might be interested in participating more.

Honestly, I didn't notice anything that would be considered a "tweak", as compared to the previous, shorter H&R event, other than pissing us all off by adding 5 days...
It's not for me to comment on who you have on your revenge list, but for the other stuff. I can bash through my 140 stamina (on each of two accounts done together) inside the 10 minute limit.

Before this started I thought it would be a tedious grind, but it hasn't turned out that way. Normally I come on only four times a day, but I've managed to keep in touch with all but the few crazy spendaholics on my list.

I do agree completely on syndicate revenge though. The points for doing the hit are garbage, AND it costs an extra stamina point to do. The prospect of low grade prizes is hardly encouragement!

Portnoy
10-26-2016, 05:57 AM
I'm only doing it to get powers without XP.....no chains....no building weapons or any other crap.....make it a month long please....

colec023
10-26-2016, 02:37 PM
I would just eliminate the wait time and make the refresh button bigger. No wait time would let people chain together as fast as they want to. And the refresh button on Android is small and you have to click it so many times to find the person you are chaining with.

POW!
10-26-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm having 2 problems right now. On iOS.

Points and hits are not being registered. Just had a guy hit me for chain 169. I hit him back for 170. But it's showing my highest chain is 168. Also just hit for 1,225,000 points. Didn't get the prize and the points did not register on the goal.

2nd problem is over half my revenge list is telling me "too beat up to fight"

Need some answers here. I have photos as proof

POW!
10-26-2016, 04:34 PM
And sending in a ticket is an absolute joke. I can show proof of everything and still be told there's no problem.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-27-2016, 08:23 AM
I agree with all of the above.

The way H&R is now, is actually the original way it was supposed to be... but going from previous to this way is not good. And i would have hoped they seriously did something about stamina cost and points like we suggested. :(