PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate prize again for 1200 syndicate kills!!!!

cajunman
10-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Gree this is the second eb where the prize for 1200 syndicate kills is a duplicate again!

Are you guys not creative enough to change prize names. Lords knows they are billions of word in the English language alone you could use to change the names of the prizes so we can stack them!

We are battling the epic boss called Jimmie wheeler, why is the syndicate prize for the old epic boss vioeltta??

Let me guess couldn't get sa right so might as well screw up epic boss again?

Portnoy
10-10-2016, 09:06 PM
Almost every reward for 1200kills have been a duplicate.....and it's bloody annoying....

The Solution
10-10-2016, 09:13 PM
annoying!!!!!!!!!!

Dj ANGERFiST
10-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Gree this is the second eb where the prize for 1200 syndicate kills is a duplicate again!

Are you guys not creative enough to change prize names. Lords knows they are billions of word in the English language alone you could use to change the names of the prizes so we can stack them!

We are battling the epic boss called Jimmie wheeler, why is the syndicate prize for the old epic boss vioeltta??

Let me guess couldn't get sa right so might as well screw up epic boss again?

Unfortunately, this will continue to happen in one event or another. The point is to give out rewards that newer players do not have.. like the ip mods etc. This is to level out the game with old/new players and is needed to keep the game attractive to new players. It is needed for a fairer game experience for all ☺ Those who already have such rewards have had there worth over the years and newer accounts need the chance to catch up some. Making these rewards Stackable, defeats the purpose of duplicating them

If u think about it.. it is understandable...
Although still annoying...
But Fair ☺

colec023
10-12-2016, 07:53 AM
Recycling prizes flies in the face of customer loyalty.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-13-2016, 05:11 AM
Recycling prizes flies in the face of customer loyalty.

Also true... they will be looking into a way those players will still keep their superiority, so to speak.. how they are going to do that, i dont know yet.

Foty
10-14-2016, 05:21 AM
If every gets the same prize and they are stackable, how does that "level the field"? The older players will continue to grow faster than new players, hence making it seem impossible to compete unless u spend gold.

Evan1000
10-14-2016, 02:46 PM
Every 1200 kills prize was a duplicate.

Also, 2/10, 4/10, 6/10, and 8/10 legendary are all duplicates. One of the bigger members of our syndicate had every single one already.

I remember posting countless threads on duplicate prizes, and no one seemed to pay them any interest. I knew this would happen lol

Dj ANGERFiST
10-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Every 1200 kills prize was a duplicate.

Also, 2/10, 4/10, 6/10, and 8/10 legendary are all duplicates. One of the bigger members of our syndicate had every single one already.

I remember posting countless threads on duplicate prizes, and no one seemed to pay them any interest. I knew this would happen lol

Duplicate prizes are going to keep coming. Nothing we can do about that. I dont think the legendary items should have been duplicates tho if they were, i finished but i didnt have them.