PDA

View Full Version : What causes rivals to drop items?

TemplarX
11-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know how to spot a good victim to attack for his weapons? So far, it seems like whether someone drops items or not is pretty random. My victims may hold several items that are normally dropped, eg army helmets, hunting rifles, police bus, nail bats, snipers, trunks...and they may have high or low defense...but my experience so far seem to indicate it's random. Sometimes I get several items dropped from one guy, and sometimes none at all. There are a couple of guys who seem to drop every time I attack them, but I have not figured out what is unique about them that makes them drop. Anyone has any idea how to spot the vulnerable ones?

Kirbnite
11-05-2011, 12:01 PM
It's Random. My feeling is part may be based off your Attack skill level vs the defense skill level you are attacking. I may be wrong as well. My be purely random. But I try to logically piece together why some don't drop any where others drop 5 loot items.

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-05-2011, 12:12 PM
The rate is like 1 in 8 it's well random

Amber_
11-05-2011, 01:22 PM
yeah it's totally random.. has nothing to do with your att/def vs the other players att/def.

617Pats
11-05-2011, 02:04 PM
I use to think if I attacked people who's defense is closer to my attack it would give me better loot but it didn't. If you attack people multiple times you can get multiple loots or sometimes get nothing. I also had a feeling attacking people with alot more mafia and with a good win/loss ratio would give better and more/better loots but that is not the case. I think that it is pretty random on loot drops but I am now working on a new method.

I have noticed powerful gold spenders with high attack/defense dont have alot of Colt45 and I have way too many. My new method is attacking people on the rival list only once each, while progressing down the list without looking at their stats. It has kind of worked in that I have recieved no Colt45s today. This method is not good if your going for win streaks and do not currently have a high attack/defense.

Note in other posts I have read that seeing your victims stats going home and then attacking them off the rival list gives more/better loots. I have not seen this to be the case its still random for me using this method also.

Kirbnite
11-05-2011, 02:41 PM
I am just being logical, and would think the skill point set attack/defense is used in some way toward the random calculation if an item is won. I know that mafia based attack/defense plays no roll. As I am level 103 and attacked a much weaker rival of a lower lever and received good loot items.

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Doesn't work like that attack and defence only factor into the part which it effects

Kirbnite
11-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Do we have confirmation of this in an old post somewhere? Deff would be interested in confirmation.