PDA

View Full Version : Player / Gree meetings

HellRaizer
10-08-2016, 03:08 PM
As some of you know. Gree have made a massive step in MW (and the other titles) in setting up a reoccurring meeting with some of the addicted player base..

So far we have had three meetings with Gree and it has been beneficial to both Players and Gree.. Both sides are now more aware on what is important.

These meetings occur every few weeks and the agenda is driven by the collective player base. At present that means that we have numerous GroupMe rooms that allow the information to be collated into a prioritised agenda that is then openly discussed with Gree.

Therefore, I would ask that if any faction feels that they are not represented (or hasn't heard) of this ongoing process to PM me.. Any faction that needs to be represented needs to have 1 rep only (faction leader or nominated individual) added into one of our tiered groupme rooms.

Note - I'm UK based and work pretty long hours, so it may take me 24 hours to reply.

HellRaizer
10-08-2016, 03:10 PM
I would also like to personally thank Gree (Aurelius) for making all of this possible.

HellRaizer
10-10-2016, 02:00 PM
In the last meeting with Gree, they wanted us to get some feed back on Frontline

Therefore we have created a Google Form that will allow you submit things that you
1) Like
2) Dislike
3) Agree to being bugs

You need to have a google account to submit your answers:

here is the form

https://goo.gl/forms/EsyrdvfRGuxMmSAp1

[PM] Aurelius
10-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Quick post to say thanks for putting this up @HellRaizer, and to authenticate that yes, this is something that has been on going. We are working towards restoring dialogue with the community and trust that while we won't always get things right, we will take in feedback from the players and try our best to be responsive and timely.

giz
10-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Nice to see that gree are apparently/finally taking the concerns of the gamers seriously, a couple of concerns though
1 why has it taken so long for gree to listen to us not just the gold players but everybody in general,
2 will gree finally be improving its customer service team from automated response(if lucky) and closure of tickets without anything being done and the issues still remaining?
This doesn't just include fl and wd events it includes individual events and other faction based events.
3 and on the subject of faction based events ie raid bosses and Fltq events will they be returning? If not are gree planning to replace them with something that a faction can get involved in?

Speed ump
10-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Gree has said that they wish to improve many/most aspects of the game. Many of these will take a lot of time to accomplish. Some things may or not be able to be changed, as they would require new coding, rather than the patches that have been added on top of the old, and forced to do things they didn't intend when the game was created. Raid boss will eventually be coming back, as it seems there were some sort of issues which I believe they caught before we saw them. This does not mean we won't see any problems in the future. It does mean we have an avenue to have those issues adressed as they do happen, with the goal being for them to be greatly reduced further down the road ( wouldn't that be great if there were none). As far as why not before, and now. I think we can all surmise this. I believe they understand that we have not been happy with the last way of doing things, and yet have continued to suffer through. He good news is that they are willing now to change things for the better, as they can given time and expense considerations. This will benefit them long term as well as us. Happy customers tend to spend more. There is a room in group me that we can add you to where we try to keep everyone up to date with what's going on with all of this. Feel free to on me, or hellraizer ( david) here in the forum to get you added there, or any one else who would like to be added. This is a work in progress, and the players and gree are both improving it to get a better understanding g of the issues and ideas that the players have, or would like to see happen.

Annihilator2
10-16-2016, 09:25 AM
I am sure that resolving the performance issues in the game (including FL and HB) will increase income to Gree.
E.g. popups, lags and freezes do not allow to deploy all your ships and to buy enough deploys to win nodes in last minute of FL war.
The similar situation is on end of HB day.

Gree simply misses a lot of real money because of performance issues. And they don't fix these issues that impact on their business. As result, I don't wait that any problems indicated by players will be resolved.

HGF69
10-16-2016, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately it's too late for a lot of people who quit. Had they done this a year or two ago the game could've been saved.

WBS
10-16-2016, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately it's too late for a lot of people who quit. Had they done this a year or two ago the game could've been saved.

I think you got the nail on the head. They waited way too long. I had enough well over a year ago, I still play casually but I don't even think about buying gold anymore, my spending has gone to clash of clans.

Speed ump
10-16-2016, 09:46 PM
You can't go back in time and change the past. I'm sure we would all have things we would have done differently if that were the case.

pick_sax
10-17-2016, 01:27 PM
actually, and more correctly, they've talked the talk about treating customers properly several times. CJ and a few others... but ever time it comes to the rubber meeting the road, they only thing gree seems to hit is black ice. the spin out and crash.

it's their own doing, and no desire to fix things. i just encountered a problem and support said ... too bad. nothing we can do. have a nice day.

advertising a prize that requires gold to acquire, and then, after gold is spent, saying sorry... you earned one 3 months ago, so this doesn't count. you should advertise those. (the lock box event that ended 15-oct2016, 15 opens was supposed to be a +1 regen. nope.)

I think you got the nail on the head. They waited way too long. I had enough well over a year ago, I still play casually but I don't even think about buying gold anymore, my spending has gone to clash of clans.

HellRaizer
10-17-2016, 01:58 PM
actually, and more correctly, they've talked the talk about treating customers properly several times. CJ and a few others... but ever time it comes to the rubber meeting the road, they only thing gree seems to hit is black ice. the spin out and crash.

it's their own doing, and no desire to fix things. i just encountered a problem and support said ... too bad. nothing we can do. have a nice day.

advertising a prize that requires gold to acquire, and then, after gold is spent, saying sorry... you earned one 3 months ago, so this doesn't count. you should advertise those. (the lock box event that ended 15-oct2016, 15 opens was supposed to be a +1 regen. nope.)

These are the very types of things that are now discussed in the meetings between Gree and the Players.

HQ would be the prime example. Because the FL boost was changed in HQ, everyone who worked towards it was refunded all resource/gold spent..

Do you have a screenshot of the prize that you won upon opening box 15, as we can raise it?

Edit: for me that unit was Blue, meaning I didn't have it and it was non stacking.. was it blue for you as well or red? As if it was red then you would have already had it.. to ensure that newer players have to chance to win items that older players have won, Gree will sometimes bring out legacy units.. but they should show as red if you have them already..

Speed ump
10-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Hellraizer is correct, the issue you mention was adressed by the color coding of the units. If you already had one it would have been red. That was posted here in the forum some time back. Not sure what gree is supposed to do if you bought it anyways. In the past they did say they were goi g to improve their relations, and never followed up. This time they have, and have followed through with actions. You're not going to see every issue solved in a short span, or even every issue solved period.

Shred
10-17-2016, 05:03 PM
Hellraizer is correct, the issue you mention was adressed by the color coding of the units. If you already had one it would have been red. That was posted here in the forum some time back. Not sure what gree is supposed to do if you bought it anyways. In the past they did say they were goi g to improve their relations, and never followed up. This time they have, and have followed through with actions. You're not going to see every issue solved in a short span, or even every issue solved period.

So your the voice of reason. Try and calm everyone down after years of abuse. Good for you. Keep up the good work.

pick_sax
10-18-2016, 09:09 AM
so. yeah i hear ya. and claim bs. here's why.

i stayed away from this place, the forum, because it's been useless. a bunch of wanks going at each other mostly, and not worth my time for a long time now.

there is, was, no ingame notice about the color coding that i have seen, but maybe i missed it. the only reason i came back to this place was to post about this screwing.

either way, placing the ffaa battleship. there, as a 15 prize, which requires gold or EXTREME luck, with no blatant disclaimer and then saying ... sorry, you spent 300 gold... and get nothing because you already had one. NO!

the disclaimer should have been on the prize. for 325 there was a unit with +1 for sale. if it had been posted, that the one prize wouldn't work, that would be different. it was not posted in game. taking the chance on getting from the 12 free opens to 15 for the prize on less then 325 gold was my gamble, i chose it. under the believe that the prize would work when acquired.

so gree fail. and they will do nothing, or very little in the long run, to fix stuff. for too many years now we've all seen it. "let it burn"

about 9 months ago i deleted multiple accounts. i made the MISTAKE of getting back involved with gree again with a new phone. should known, they never change. 5 years now...??? and still jerking their customer base around.

HellRaizer
10-18-2016, 10:45 AM
so. yeah i hear ya. and claim bs. here's why.

i stayed away from this place, the forum, because it's been useless. a bunch of wanks going at each other mostly, and not worth my time for a long time now.

there is, was, no ingame notice about the color coding that i have seen, but maybe i missed it. the only reason i came back to this place was to post about this screwing.

either way, placing the ffaa battleship. there, as a 15 prize, which requires gold or EXTREME luck, with no blatant disclaimer and then saying ... sorry, you spent 300 gold... and get nothing because you already had one. NO!

the disclaimer should have been on the prize. for 325 there was a unit with +1 for sale. if it had been posted, that the one prize wouldn't work, that would be different. it was not posted in game. taking the chance on getting from the 12 free opens to 15 for the prize on less then 325 gold was my gamble, i chose it. under the believe that the prize would work when acquired.

so gree fail. and they will do nothing, or very little in the long run, to fix stuff. for too many years now we've all seen it. "let it burn"

about 9 months ago i deleted multiple accounts. i made the MISTAKE of getting back involved with gree again with a new phone. should known, they never change. 5 years now...??? and still jerking their customer base around.

was posted on forum and in game regarding the colour coding.. has also been going tound the chat rooms for a long time.

It's also still explained in game

https://s10.postimg.org/aek432qpl/IMG_0896.png

So the disclaimer was on the prize in the fact that the bonus status was red.. I am other people have complained that text should be incorporated for colourblind people, however that doesn't appear to affect you

pick_sax
10-18-2016, 02:46 PM
i am not on the forums (except for the last 2 days... for this) or chat rooms.

and the screen you show isn't the one where the list of prizes is posted. on the lockbox screen, the help mentions nothing about the colors. i looked there a few times. it says nothing. and that's where the prize was offered.

I've never looked under the inventory or purchase units screen to glean anything regarding lockbox prizes. why look there? i was doing the lockbox even, i looked there.

nothing on the lockbox event info screen said anything about the situation that occurred. i had checked there several times.

if they know i have it, and it wont benefit me, or whichever customer, then don't put in the list. just skip prize 15 in the list. getting to 15 for the prize, and then being told, to pack sand isn't what they should be doing.

either way, it's the gree that we've all come to expect, doing what they do best.

was posted on forum and in game regarding the colour coding.. has also been going tound the chat rooms for a long time.

It's also still explained in game

https://s10.postimg.org/aek432qpl/IMG_0896.png

So the disclaimer was on the prize in the fact that the bonus status was red.. I am other people have complained that text should be incorporated for colourblind people, however that doesn't appear to affect you

HellRaizer
10-18-2016, 02:59 PM
if they know i have it, and it wont benefit me, or whichever customer, then don't put in the list. just skip prize 15 in the list.

So from this it appears that you are complaining because Gree could have just skipped that prize for people who didn't want it again..

This game has become ridiculously complex and I would advise, that just like anything that has manuals/advise/instruction etc.. that you read up first.. if you don't bother to learn the details first, then you only have yourself to blame...

Otherwise you are just complaining for the hell of it..(and normally that's my job)

Speed ump
10-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Pick, maybe someone should start a hand holding service. If you're willing to pay enough a tutor can walk you through each and every aspect of the game, 24/7 if you desire and have the money to pay for that level of service. Expecting a game developer to do it for you, not gonna happen fella. Let me know when you find one who does, I want in on that game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Have these "meetings" been productive?
I, along with many others, wasn't invited to participate in these meetings.
I thought the issue was the loss of certain trinkets and their abilities to regenerate health, along with the loss of strength.
At any rate, just looking to know if the meetings have been productive.
I think your meetings been civil, but I've participated in many civil meetings that produced nothing.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2016, 11:31 AM
I think the meetings have been very productive and meaningful. I appreciate the efforts of the MW players in these meetings as they speak for the entire MW Community. These players are articulate & very organized (which is a blessing!) Your issues are being voiced & heard!

Big thanks to GREE/Funzio Management, as well! They have been very helpful, transparent & available between meetings.

:thumbsup:

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-21-2016, 12:19 PM
I think the meetings have been very productive and meaningful. I appreciate the efforts of the MW players in these meetings as they speak for the entire MW Community. These players are articulate & very organized (which is a blessing!) Your issues are being voiced & heard!

Big thanks to GREE/Funzio Management, as well! They have been very helpful, transparent & available between meetings.

:thumbsup:

I was just curious, as I have seen no improvements.
Doesn't matter to me, as I have no dog in whatever issue caused the kerfuffle in the first place.

Anyway, if those who were once upset have been assuaged and are now satisfied, good for them.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2016, 12:38 PM
It's definitly a WIP... all good things are worth the wait.

Some players will never be satisfied, just human nature I guess, but those who have open minds & eyes will & do see improvements.

It is all about moving forward & making MW better!

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-21-2016, 01:00 PM

Some players will never be satisfied, just human nature I guess, but those who have open minds & eyes will & do see improvements.

Hmm, where have I heard that before?
Oh yes, silly me, during all political campaigns.

NaRciS
10-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Here, Here!!

I am hoping one of those VIP MW players speaks up about poor Jester's (narcis) problem, 3 months waiting on an open support ticket, stats jumping and falling by 90% - support were kind enough to let me know they are aware of my problem, and will get back to me on that ticket when fixed, now my rank battle points are going backwards, I'm not dissatisfied, but three months.... if I have my eyes any more open I could be appearing in the guinness book of records for eye popping champ of 2016

WBS
10-22-2016, 05:56 AM
It's great the Gree is having these meetings and that players at least are able to voice the issues. It does however feel it may be too late as this is something that should have been done well over a year ago.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-22-2016, 07:57 AM
It's great the Gree is having these meetings and that players at least are able to voice the issues. It does however feel it may be too late as this is something that should have been done well over a year ago.My butcher doesn't talk about selling me that steak, that pork chop, or that roast. He just delivers quality meats, the way I want. His shop is clean, employees are courteous, prices are fair, and he obeys the law. Plus, he always thanks me for my custom, and never says no to my requests. The only thing we talk about is the weather, golf, and college football. Beyond all that, he even provides a lagniappe with my purchases.

NaRciS
10-22-2016, 09:08 AM
I should switch, I ordered a 15lb turkey with stuffing at xmas and got a small cooked chicken!!

I took it back but i'm still waiting for a replacement, in the meantime I brought a bigger uncooked chicken for use with my tupperware stack cooker, can you believe it, found out his chicken cant be stacked!!

Need a new butcher :(

My butcher doesn't talk about selling me that steak, that pork chop, or that roast. He just delivers quality meats, the way I want. His shop is clean, employees are courteous, prices are fair, and he obeys the law. Plus, he always thanks me for my custom, and never says no to my requests. The only thing we talk about is the weather, golf, and college football. Beyond all that, he even provides a lagniappe with my purchases.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-22-2016, 11:46 AM
I should switch, I ordered a 15lb turkey with stuffing at xmas and got a small cooked chicken!!I took it back but i'm still waiting for a replacement, in the meantime I brought a bigger uncooked chicken for use with my tupperware stack cooker, can you believe it, found out his chicken cant be stacked!! Need a new butcher :(I believe all clown lives matter. Anyway, your butcher ain't right, bro. You need a new butcher.

Foty
10-23-2016, 11:16 PM

I agree with WBS. Gree is only listening because most of the top gold spenders have boycotted buying until problems get fixed. A few of these problems most likely have somewhat easy fixes. How hard is it to fix us being able to write on syn members walls or going in game and not have it crash 3-4 times before being able to play. While I don't doubt these talks are taking place, I'll take it with a grain of salt that anything really productive will come of them.

WBS
10-24-2016, 03:47 AM
My butcher doesn't talk about selling me that steak, that pork chop, or that roast. He just delivers quality meats, the way I want. His shop is clean, employees are courteous, prices are fair, and he obeys the law. Plus, he always thanks me for my custom, and never says no to my requests. The only thing we talk about is the weather, golf, and college football. Beyond all that, he even provides a lagniappe with my purchases.

Very true. In my business quality and communication is huge. If I ran it like I agree runs theirs I wouldn't be in business very long.

HellRaizer
10-24-2016, 04:39 AM
Lets not forget that WE the player base asked for these meetings in a letter that was written to Gree and signed by over 150 factions

Foty
10-24-2016, 07:04 AM
How long, if ever, will this take to get to crime city? The only talk about these meetings deals with MW. Those of us that play CC have I'm sure same issues but there is hardly any talk in our forums as far as what's being talked about or progress made.

Schizzle
10-24-2016, 07:13 AM
I would like to just be able to post and participate on the forum. Well over 2 years and they give me access for a month and then block me posting again. It shows I can post, but needs authorization from mods... I wait, wait, wait, and wait more only to never see my post show up. Wish they would fix this... I AM JUST POSTING THIS TO SEE IF I CAN REPLY TO OTHER POSTS YET...

HellRaizer
10-24-2016, 08:10 AM
How long, if ever, will this take to get to crime city? The only talk about these meetings deals with MW. Those of us that play CC have I'm sure same issues but there is hardly any talk in our forums as far as what's being talked about or progress made.

It already is (so i believe (or very close to)) . There is a meeting once every three weeks. and they alternate game every week between the old Funzio titles .. KA,MW,CC e.g. Week1 MW.. Week2 CC and Week3 KA

if the CC forum is anything like the MW forum, a lot of the chat moved into GM, Line etc.. because little response was happening forum side, other than attacks/people being picked on/warnings etc.. So nowadays, we talk in GM, read the Forum once in a blue moon and send in tickets... And the silver lining is now the meetings (although at present forum continues to have to same problems)

Foty
10-26-2016, 06:16 PM
Supposedly, there are numerous chats on gm dealing with this. Have only heard of/seen one. And that room is more of a regular chat than anything else. The only info being given there is what's already been posted on the forum.

NaRciS
10-26-2016, 07:10 PM
@Hellraizer - not being a member of the Gree GM chats maybe something to bring up is dealing with customers problems within a set timescale, I can imagine they have thousands of tickets, I know in the past players have sent multiple tickets to get issues dealt with quicker, but I understand this can obviously slow things down, as you have probably seen in another thread I have a problem with stats, I'm glad the mods have allowed it to run, I have tried to be constructive and sensible and hopefully can give a small insight for Gree in this post.

Yesterday the support team did come back and confirmed that the ticket/problem has been passed to the engineers, they are working on looking into this further, the ticket would be put on hold until further information was available - Let's be honest - we all know what this means, my point is (for Gree) I am in a top 20 team, scoring up to a million points in WD's, I have had a ticket in for over 2 month's which has now been put on hold, I enjoy my faction and getting drunk with my team, probably shouldn't have said that! Gree is losing out on gold spend as I can't find a target, I understand i'm not important in the overall picture but here you have a player that's been around for 4 years, in a high ranking team that can't find a target/spend gold due to an error with stats, with a 2 month old ticket that's probably shelved, My point and I mean this is the best possible way, if someone that has ranked within the top 100 players in WD and plays within a top 20 team still can't get an answer after 2 month's on a single ticket... Should the problems already waiting for answers be settled before ongoing development is rolled out.

It's just a point that could be raised, I believe I know the answer which is why my spend dropped to zero for this WD, I am surprised at hopeful with Gree's action's with these meetings, but wish they would sort out the little things before moving forwards, in the end I feel it will cost them, I wish them well though.

theJester - OMT

p.s give us more time before auto log out in forum! :)

Per aKa Per
10-27-2016, 01:47 AM
I am happy fore you. You can still log in.

KG55
10-27-2016, 03:35 AM
I think its great we're having meetings with gree I hope progress is made towards a better game.

HGF69
10-27-2016, 05:04 AM

And my money has gone to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where their support will actually call you or deal with you in online chat - now that's customer service for a phone based game!

At the end of December I will be quitting and I've been here since the beginning too little too late.

I'm not sure that those involved in talks represent the entire player base, they certainly represent the money base. But lets face it - that's why Gree is talking to them - they don't care about the game, only the loss of income from the whales.

Bravehearts of Scotland RIP

WBS
10-27-2016, 10:23 AM
And my money has gone to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where their support will actually call you or deal with you in online chat - now that's customer service for a phone based game!

At the end of December I will be quitting and I've been here since the beginning too little too late.

I'm not sure that those involved in talks represent the entire player base, they certainly represent the money base. But lets face it - that's why Gree is talking to them - they don't care about the game, only the loss of income from the whales.

Bravehearts of Scotland RIP

Sounds like a good game! I have been playing CLash of Clans for a year and a half and haven't a reason to send in a ticket. Whereas you know their is always a reason in MW to. I personally have given up trying to send in tickets as I always get a canned response.

I won't be far behind you in quitting. Good luck ;)

Vile Lynn
10-27-2016, 11:12 AM
For the record, yes, these player rep meetings are happening with CC & KA. In the CC forum, DJ Angerfist has been posting about the meetings and giving updates. He also hosts a GMe chat.

The players in all game groups represent players from high to low, gold/gem to free.

If anybody wants 1:1 "Custome Service", everybody is welcome to contact me on Line @ clementine88 or on Group Me. (I'm still learning how to use GMe.)
If I don't have an answer for you, I can contact someone who does.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Aurelius;1564803']Quick post to say thanks for putting this up @HellRaizer, and to authenticate that yes, this is something that has been on going. We are working towards restoring dialogue with the community and trust that while we won't always get things right, we will take in feedback from the players and try our best to be responsive and timely.

Can you mention the same in a sticky on the CC forum? ☺

Foty
10-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Would be nice to have a specific thread dedicated to wats going on, not random posts in numerous threads.

NaRciS
10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
For the record, yes, these player rep meetings are happening with CC & KA. In the CC forum, DJ Angerfist has been posting about the meetings and giving updates. He also hosts a GMe chat.

The players in all game groups represent players from high to low, gold/gem to free.

If anybody wants 1:1 "Custome Service", everybody is welcome to contact me on Line @ clementine88 or on Group Me. (I'm still learning how to use GMe.)
If I don't have an answer for you, I can contact someone who does.

You can't get a better thread reply than the one above!

I will look for you on GM next couple of days, would be good if you could get a definitive answer, one way or another.

Thanks for your replies to this thread, I am a little shocked, in a good way, lets see what you can do.

Cheers, Jester

levelhead
10-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Wow finally some progress with gree. But it took a 150 factions to protest for them to act on it? It's great news that something being done and communication is flowing. But for me to install the game again would take some action from gree. I don't want to be negative on this. But I've seen all this before from gree. Give hope to gamers as funds are down. Then when things go wrong stay silent and sod us as long as we keep paying for a broken game. I myself gave up on the game and a lot happier i have. But only downfall is the faction that I miss. Joining gm forum's is something I will think about as I have a lot of questions. but not being part of the gaming community anymore might seem pointless
I see that someone mentioned starwars galaxy of hero's. My daughter had a problem with that game. She got a call back within 10-20 mins problem resolved in 30 mins. Maybe someone could mention that at the meeting. It saves so .much time on administration meaning more time for the tec team to do more important work. Instead of fixing things

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-28-2016, 06:59 PM
For the record, yes, these player rep meetings are happening with CC & KA. In the CC forum, DJ Angerfist has been posting about the meetings and giving updates. He also hosts a GMe chat.The players in all game groups represent players from high to low, gold/gem to free.If anybody wants 1:1 "Custome Service", everybody is welcome to contact me on Line @ clementine88 or on Group Me. (I'm still learning how to use GMe.)If I don't have an answer for you, I can contact someone who does.Help is always appreciated.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-29-2016, 01:14 PM
Sounds like a good game! I have been playing CLash of Clans for a year and a half and haven't a reason to send in a ticket. Whereas you know their is always a reason in MW to. I personally have given up trying to send in tickets as I always get a canned response. I won't be far behind you in quitting. Good luck ;)Clear your PM, breaking news for you, mate.

HellRaizer
10-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Just to clarify a few things

I have been receiving a number of PMs and groupme chats regarding Vile Lynn's post.

1) She is a player mod, not a Gree employee. So your 1:1 will be with another player who can reach out to Gree.. (something that Stephen, Me, Sigg, GG and Dec can also do)
2) Her line ID has the name Clementine in it, but she is not the same person as the ex moderator known as Clementine

Brown Out
10-29-2016, 02:58 PM
Here I am thinking this was just a GAME.......boy was I wrong.

Is it true someone actually spent $2M on this GAME over a 4 1/2 year period? And is there evidence to support it?

Perhaps I'm a bit insensitive and a smidgen of a SOB for hanging around and laughing at crazy people for the last 5 years. Perhaps not.

Speed ump
10-29-2016, 04:30 PM
Yes brown, I have spent that, and no, I won't give you the login for my iTunes for you to check. Just ask the guys that started out this game with me, I began early with 2 top 5 games in PUN, then five top ten games in sup1 and sup2, later sup n pepa, along with assorted others in other sup affiliated teams, and a few very low teams. I've spent quite a bit in COC, where I have four maxed games for several years, empire z, this means war, played a bit in mobile strike.The amount I spent really isn't relevant to anything though. It's my entertainment money, and that's where I chose to spent a portion of it. Im involved in other forms of entertainment also that have nothing to do with games as well. Motorcycle racing is one of those.

NaRciS
10-29-2016, 04:42 PM
Only $2M!?

Just an extra million could see them in a top 10 team!

Here I am thinking this was just a GAME.......boy was I wrong.

Is it true someone actually spent $2M on this GAME over a 4 1/2 year period? And is there evidence to support it?

Perhaps I'm a bit insensitive and a smidgen of a SOB for hanging around and laughing at crazy people for the last 5 years. Perhaps not.

BostonHammer
10-31-2016, 06:30 AM
Any way to post a transcript of the latest meeting with Gree?

Bloodlust_revenge
10-31-2016, 09:51 AM
Yes brown, I have spent that, and no, I won't give you the login for my iTunes for you to check. Just ask the guys that started out this game with me, I began early with 2 top 5 games in PUN, then five top ten games in sup1 and sup2, later sup n pepa, along with assorted others in other sup affiliated teams, and a few very low teams. I've spent quite a bit in COC, where I have four maxed games for several years, empire z, this means war, played a bit in mobile strike.The amount I spent really isn't relevant to anything though. It's my entertainment money, and that's where I chose to spent a portion of it. Im involved in other forms of entertainment also that have nothing to do with games as well. Motorcycle racing is one of those.

And that 2.5m wasn't enough for goats to beat birds until I left ;) sucker

crazeejay
10-31-2016, 12:51 PM

LMFAO..... wow that's something to be proud of... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Big John
10-31-2016, 01:01 PM
LMFAO..... wow that's something to be proud of... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How did he make that money selling used appliances?

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-31-2016, 01:15 PM
How did he make that money selling used appliances?Say what? Really? Oh my, can't be true, that. I'm so confused.

crazeejay
10-31-2016, 05:54 PM
How did he make that money selling used appliances?

Selling Cheap A$$ Merchandise or in short form S.C.A.M lmao

WBS
10-31-2016, 06:27 PM
Selling Cheap Affordable Merchandise or in short form S.C.A.M lmao

Maybe it's a very profitable business? He should update his store look though, it looks out of date. That would be my advice.

Jg48
10-31-2016, 07:46 PM
Obviously you don't know the guy.

crazeejay
10-31-2016, 08:20 PM
The day when the game dies it'll be like watching your 2 million dollar house go up in flames and you don't have insurance LMFAO

Vile Lynn
11-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Hey everybody... This thread is about the MW Player Rep Meetings, not what players spend on their games.

Get back on topic, please.

Speed ump
11-01-2016, 09:05 PM
Sure crazy, prob about as proud as you are for going to a movie, or a ball game. It's entertainment, try to remember that. Jg, obviously they don't, but they sure let their jealousy shine through. Trying to make themselves feel good by bringing someone else down. Kind of sad really, but to each their own.

BostonHammer
11-02-2016, 06:47 AM
Is it possible to post the transcripts (especially the last one) of the meetings?

HellRaizer
11-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Is it possible to post the transcripts (especially the last one) of the meetings?

The last meeting was at the end of October.. unfortunately due to me moving house and still not having internet access (other then mobile\cell) I haven't been able to write it up yet..

Here is a link to groupme that contains transcripts and also some info

https://groupme.com/join_group/18589758/x13nMZ

BostonHammer
11-03-2016, 07:02 AM
The last meeting was at the end of October.. unfortunately due to me moving house and still not having internet access (other then mobile\cell) I haven't been able to write it up yet..

Here is a link to groupme that contains transcripts and also some info

https://groupme.com/join_group/18589758/x13nMZ

Thanks. .

HellRaizer
11-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Hi Y'all

I stepped away from this role and left the groupme rooms for faction leaders..

I would recommend PMing SpeedUmp (rather than me) if you are a faction leader and want to be involved in the processes.

I must also apologise in advance, but I will therefore not be producing the meeting transcripts so my prior links will become stale, or representing any team that aren't in the top ranks.

NaRciS
12-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Shame Hellraizer, I have to say you did what you said you would, and even though Gree came back with an incorrect answer, at least you got it ;)

What they say and what they do are two different things, but at least their consistent - two months and no meetings, tickets closed with no replies.. LOL

Anyway, thanks for your help Sire HR :)

JeSter

Hi Y'all

I would recommend PMing SpeedUmp (rather than me) if you are a faction leader and want to be involved in the processes.

I must also apologise in advance, but I will therefore not be producing the meeting transcripts so my prior links will become stale, or representing any team that aren't in the top ranks.

Dumas
12-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Meeting Transcripts:
1 - 20160823 - https://goo.gl/ZVTP5c
2 - 20160906 - https://goo.gl/RGqz9h
3 - 20160922 - https://goo.gl/NADUIO
4 - 20161007 - https://goo.gl/e38xVl
5 - 20161028 - https://goo.gl/r7Iiax
6 - 20161118 - https://goo.gl/4zb8mI

Newest:
7 - 20161209 - https://goo.gl/N77pBL

#7 is the latest transcript from the meeting held on Dec 9th, 2016.

Dumas

sw71
12-14-2016, 02:52 PM
That's great Dumas.

I'm disappointed to hear that the that represents the greatest number of factions has had to stand down because of the behaviour of the moderator on this thread.
The rep had and still had the overwhelming support of the players of this cohort of factions and has the necessary skills to represent us. This situation needs to be resolved ASAP so that the conversations are truly representative of players that play the game currently

DIABLOPEZ
12-14-2016, 03:05 PM
That's great Dumas.

I'm disappointed to hear that the that represents the greatest number of factions has had to stand down because of the behaviour of the moderator on this thread.
The rep had and still had the overwhelming support of the players of this cohort of factions and has the necessary skills to represent us. This situation needs to be resolved ASAP so that the conversations are truly representative of players that play the game currently

Yeah bring back The David!

OlapDev
12-14-2016, 03:11 PM
That's great Dumas.

It was a real shame to see one of our reps step down as a direct result of actions of this person..

It also unfortunately appears that we lost a second rep only a few weeks later.

Lil Red
12-14-2016, 03:41 PM
It is indeed very disappointing that a very valued MW community representative has stood down due to a mod of this thread. David had, and still has the complete backing of the playing community.
If the choice for representation is between the mod of this thread and David, my vote is for David.
I hope this can be promptly resolved!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Meeting Transcripts:Newest:7 - 20161209 - https://goo.gl/N77pBL#7 is the latest transcript from the meeting held on Dec 9th, 2016.DumasLOL, you had Christmas off. Amazing, it's a game, not a job, or a military enlistment or draftee. WOW, customers, huh?

WBS
12-15-2016, 06:05 AM
Hi Y'all

Thank you HR for what you have done and are doing. I'll be honest and say you by far have been the best moderator I this forum. You are respectful and straight forward, my hats off to you sir!

smbass77
12-15-2016, 11:57 AM
maybe the player reps, in their next meeting with GREE, can ask how the new frontline boost points work. They obviously don't boost your points by the same percentage advertised.

Jg48
12-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Well it's gree math. 35%=real life 2%. Thanks for playing

DIABLOPEZ
12-16-2016, 09:22 AM
Agree,

But id rather see the mod leave and get David back in.
Dont understand why see even in it when she doesnt even play MW?
Far as i heard she plays CC,

So now we lost the rep for rank 50 and lower, big Gap if you ask me.

WBS
12-16-2016, 02:36 PM
Agree,

But id rather see the mod leave and get David back in.
Dont understand why see even in it when she doesnt even play MW?
Far as i heard she plays CC,

So now we lost the rep for rank 50 and lower, big Gap if you ask me.

Agreed. My dealings with this rep haven't heen a pleasure. Was banned and given warnings over asking a question, as long as many others who were. Even the top spender recieved a temp ban for asking questions. Respect
Earns respect and you reap what you sow.

HellRaizer
12-16-2016, 03:25 PM
Agreed. My dealings with this rep haven't heen a pleasure. Was banned and given warnings over asking a question, as long as many others who were. Even the top spender recieved a temp ban for asking questions. Respect
Earns respect and you reap what you sow.

We lost a second rep, and one of the reasons was also because the "rep" treated a leader of a T25 faction with similar attitude as myself.

We are actually losing people because of the attitude of a CC player who been given some sort of unknown power.

I am honestly worried that a company would allow a player of another title force trusted players of MW to step away from communications.

OlapDev
12-16-2016, 03:38 PM
We lost a second rep, and one of the reasons was also because the "rep" treated a leader of a T25 faction with similar attitude as myself.

We are actually losing people because of the attitude of a CC player who been given some sort of unknown power.

I am honestly worried that a company would allow a player of another title force trusted players of MW to step away from communications.

Given that you are well know to represent faction that are below the top 50 and that you also have a lot of support, would it not be prudent for Gree to remove the CC rep from the MW meetings.. I've seen the transcripts and within one of the meetings the Gree representative explained that the CC player was not needed in the meeting.

As such it would seem ridiculous that you feel as thou you had to step down

WBS
12-16-2016, 05:54 PM

Most in these forums know you would be best for the job, but we all know that gree doesn't seem to care about quality of game or who tickets around in CS, development, and forums.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-16-2016, 06:21 PM
We lost a second rep, and one of the reasons was also because the "rep" treated a leader of a T25 faction with similar attitude as myself. We are actually losing people because of the attitude of a CC player who been given some sort of unknown power. I am honestly worried that a company would allow a player of another title force trusted players of MW to step away from communications.Mate, a few weeks back I "clued" YOU and a few others in about what some termed a coincidence. I have since CONFIRMED with 1,000% certainty that what I believe to be TRUE, is indeed true. Yes, they are ONE in the same. You've been given ALL the vowels, now you have ALL 26 letters. Surely you now understand, especially after recent events and occurrences.Anyway, too much citrus can cause gastric distress, oh my darling, okay!

Rob2
12-17-2016, 04:43 PM
I'm sure you have the right intentions Vile Lynn. But it doesn't come through. Please step down and let HR back in

WBS
12-17-2016, 05:31 PM
I'm sure you have the right intentions Vile Lynn. But it doesn't come through. Please step down and let HR back in

What he said.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Bring back the real deal, HellRaizer, please!Thank you.

Jg48
12-17-2016, 06:49 PM

From all aspects of the game

Hobbs
12-18-2016, 12:32 PM
if this is true and the rep doesn't play this title why on earth should they have ANY input on this title?
you need a Rep to have a complete understanding of how game works,its changes by the week so if they do not play currently they have no real understanding of current issues and gameplay.

Let the CC Rep have involment in CC Issues,they will know that title better then all who do not play CC.
LEAVE MW TO MW COMMUNITY,bring David back in as a Rep.
He knows the game.
He cares about the game and PLAYING community.
He adds experience and a perspective from the lower tiers factions.

Rob2
12-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Honestly. Those meetings won't work if the player reps aren't supported by the players. From the reactions we all read here and on GM VL isn't supported by any player and David is. David won't go there as long as VL is in there. If these meetings are meant to have any meaning VL has to step out so the players will get confidence that Gree takes these meeting serious

Pidgeot
12-19-2016, 01:30 PM
I was recently removed from the player rep for what I think was my activity level but I didn't really have anything to offer since I was hoping to address game balance issues while addressing the in game economy but there didn't seem to be any interest in that. It was mostly ways to fix the boycott that happened.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-19-2016, 02:23 PM
I was recently removed from the player rep for what I think was my activity level but I didn't really have anything to offer since I was hoping to address game balance issues while addressing the in game economy but there didn't seem to be any interest in that. It was mostly ways to fix the boycott that happened.Yeah, I believe the 100,00%......Logical. Too. Always about the moola, not the hoopla.

WBS
12-20-2016, 06:45 AM
Yeah, I believe the 100,00%......Logical. Too. Always about the moola, not the hoopla.

Gree only cares about money, I get the fact they are a business and need to make money. They don't get the fact that catering to whales will make you less than catering to the whole community. They are a poorly run business.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-20-2016, 07:25 AM
Gree only cares about money, I get the fact they are a business and need to make money. They don't get the fact that catering to whales will make you less than catering to the whole community. They are a poorly run business.They are a very unusual bunch for sure, mate.

solper
12-20-2016, 09:00 AM
Having a lot of customers that do not by anything.

It sounds like a good business.

WBS
12-20-2016, 11:44 AM

It sounds like a great business platform.....
If they knew how to produce a quality game they wouldn't have chased away so many spenders. I have played totally free now for well over a year. I know many players in the same boat. They no longer spend due to Bree's incompetence.

solper
12-21-2016, 02:05 AM
It sounds like a great business platform.....
If they knew how to produce a quality game they wouldn't have chased away so many spenders. I have played totally free now for well over a year. I know many players in the same boat. They no longer spend due to Bree's incompetence.

I like to use my purchase, but suddenly I could not login.
I had then started to use my gold to by energy to finish some missions.

Like I bought a dinner and started to eat and suddenly they took my dinner.

This is Gree business plan and it works perfectly.

Pidgeot
12-22-2016, 02:21 PM

No one wants to the game to be free, just accessible. When you cater to one spending group, you alienate everyone else. Using other good FTP games as a example, when the game is fun and awarding with a good community, players who wouldn't spend might spend every now and then. 50,000 people spending 5 or 10 bucks on your game is a whole lot more profitable than a handful spending 1000 a month. You even have people who wouldn't mind spending every paycheck if things were reasonable.

GREE seems to only fix something when money is involved and that is never a good thing since it show they have no care at all for the community. I mean, look at the events that were removed and or revamped.

levelhead
12-22-2016, 07:57 PM
Thanks for posting the meeting scripts. I only came on to see if any changes. Spent over an hour reading them lol. I'm still not convinced to participate in playing again. Even tho there is more communication between player and FC. I have a few pointers. How comes it's only a select few in the meetings. I thought it was for faction leaders. I'm aware that some Leaders are ussless and pointing out the game but surely that's not all the good faction. Leaders left. 7 to represent players for mw. I don't even play mw anymore. But Has the game declined that much. My 2nd point is I have had alot of help and good advice from HR. I'm surprised you have left. Can you not just sort out your issues between vile Lynn your both adults. and sort the issues you have so the game can move on. Or vile Lynn stick to cc and HR to mw.

HellRaizer
12-23-2016, 03:46 AM
Thanks for posting the meeting scripts. I only came on to see if any changes. Spent over an hour reading them lol. I'm still not convinced to participate in playing again. Even tho there is more communication between player and FC. I have a few pointers. How comes it's only a select few in the meetings. I thought it was for faction leaders. I'm aware that some Leaders are ussless and pointing out the game but surely that's not all the good faction. Leaders left. 7 to represent players for mw. I don't even play mw anymore. But Has the game declined that much. My 2nd point is I have had alot of help and good advice from HR. I'm surprised you have left. Can you not just sort out your issues between vile Lynn your both adults. and sort the issues you have so the game can move on. Or vile Lynn stick to cc and HR to mw.

In answer to the first question. The meetings first started after there was a major boycott on FL by about 150 teams. Vile Lynn was asked by Gree to pick some representation from MW. These people were picked by activity on the forum rather than by activity in game and other communication channels .. e.g. GroupMe. Therefore, to aid with this, we devised a set of tier rooms in GroupMe that people could express there concerns and this then feeds into one big rooms the contains either a faction leader or representative. All issues are fed up into this Group by answers back down from it. Anything that needs to go for discussion with FC makes it way through this route and is collated in a room that has only the MW players that are part of the comms group. Over the course of past few months, some of the hand picked reps have been replaced by more active people in regards to cross team communication via GroupMe .. (people in the leaders rooms, intel rooms, help rooms etc... i.e.. people that should be well known by a larger audience... as the forums are no longer the focal place for the majority of dedicated players)..

So in short, teams vote for issues via a set of GroupMe rooms and most important topics are then raised. (these votes are made by a few hundred faction reps)

On a related topic. Although the meetings happen once every 3 weeks, if there are major issues that effect factions, the meeting reps are also in a separate group that can be used to quickly escalate those issues (not personal tickets thou)

SGT Rud
12-23-2016, 04:55 AM
Wow HellRaizer, so glad I don't have to do that. Pretty sure I would have been voted into doing that or volunteered for it back in the day. That sounds like Gree is trying. Can't believe there was actually a ban on FL. You know how many times Bans were threatened, empty threats I might add. hundreds. Wish I was playing then to see it.

Jg48
12-23-2016, 07:42 AM
It is not good that gree picked a player mod that doesn't even play the game. Get a new one for god sake. She clearly plays cc but not mw. Get rid of her

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-23-2016, 10:02 AM
It is not good that gree picked a player mod that doesn't even play the game. Get a new one for god sake. She clearly plays cc but not mw. Get rid of herPeople always show you who they are. It's in your best interest to believe their actions, not their words.

WBS
12-23-2016, 04:46 PM
People always show you who they are. It's in your best interest to believe their actions, not their words.

Very true HR��

HellRaizer
12-29-2016, 04:19 PM
Word has filtered down into GroupMe that the next meeting will be Jan 13th

levelhead
01-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Just popped on to see how the meeting went. But I guess it never happened. Coz i thought it might have been posted??

aBigDek
01-19-2017, 06:55 PM
The meeting notes from the Jan 13th meeting were posted in all the tier rooms and the Leaders room on GM.

levelhead
01-27-2017, 11:15 PM
The meeting notes from the Jan 13th meeting were posted in all the tier rooms and the Leaders room on GM.

Thanks for the update. That figures. Not sure why it's not posted on its main forums tho. I have a few ideas why tho. I don't use GM for gaming got no need to. But surely many of the old time players who pop on from time to time want to see.