PDA

View Full Version : Android to iPad and back

DaBear_VN71
10-08-2016, 09:50 AM
:confused: URGENT :confused:

On the iPad i can switch between iPads. [other Apple mobile devices ]. Can I jump back and forth between iPad [ Apple Devices ] and an Android [ Galaxy Tablet ] ??? Can I play my games I have on iPad using the Android Tablet.

Annihilator2
10-08-2016, 09:57 AM
I don't understand how you want to play on iPad using android...

You can link your droid accounts and your iOS accounts into one set, and switch between them on your iOS device and on your droid device.

DaBear_VN71
10-11-2016, 08:19 AM
I was given an Samsung GalaxyTab for my birthday, I have multiple iOS devices with games [Modern War] which I would like to access with the Galaxy Tab. I don't want to make more accounts/games, just be able to play the ones I have already...

Tinker
10-11-2016, 12:12 PM
I was given an Samsung GalaxyTab for my birthday, I have multiple iOS devices with games [Modern War] which I would like to access with the Galaxy Tab. I don't want to make more accounts/games, just be able to play the ones I have already...

You can link them all together and play any account on any of the devices. If you are in an area of the world where there is a price differential for in game purchases and if you periodically avail yourself of those items you can make the purchase an the Android for any of the iOS accounts.

Edit: and you can use the Android to get free gold on any of your iOS devices

Dumas
10-12-2016, 04:15 AM
:confused: URGENT :confused:

On the iPad i can switch between iPads. [other Apple mobile devices ]. Can I jump back and forth between iPad [ Apple Devices ] and an Android [ Galaxy Tablet ] ??? Can I play my games I have on iPad using the Android Tablet.

DaBear,

Not sure if you got this Figured out yet......

The game has a built in function that will allow you to link your MW account to both your iOS "Gamecenter" and your Google "Account".

You will need to install MW on the Android First and run through the basic tutorial so that you can access the main menu.

On Both devices, with them in front of you at the same time, Go to the in game Menu then Manage Accounts, Select "Link Different Device". You will have 2 options, "OLD" device and "NEW" device. On your iPad select OLD device and on your new Tablet select NEW Device. You will be given a code on the old device that will need to be typed into the new device within 2 minutes.

You are now linked.... and the new Mini account you just created on the android will also be added to your list of accounts ;)

Also if you get another new android, just add your same google account, install MW, do the tutorial, then at the same menu select "Link Android device" and it will then add your existing accounts to that device.

you get stuck PM me.

Good Luck,

Col Dumas
1Shot2kill Vikings

Annihilator2
10-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Link to gamecenter and Google account is not mandatory. You need simply use internal game feature: Link Different Device.

magic267
11-28-2016, 12:39 AM
Is there a limit to how many accounts can be on one device? I have an iPad and an iPhone, each with multiple accounts. I was concerned moving them all to one device might be a bad idea. (Other than swap time in WD)