PDA

View Full Version : Caretos Cove LTB

Bambamgunz
10-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Humm there nonstacking and units are red before you do the goal..
Guess another event to skip!! lol

WBS
10-07-2016, 04:22 PM
The only event I haven't fully skipped in last month is FL. HCB sucks, epic boss sucks, WD sucks. Game isn't much of a game anymore.

Brown Out
10-07-2016, 09:11 PM
It shows red because you already have it in your inventory.

1/3

Annihilator2
10-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Gree (Hightower, anybody), can we get response?

MajikUF
10-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Yah! Why should we do "new" events when prizes aren't even valid? I suspect this was just an oversight and the items just need the flags updated to stackable, but a comment would be great.

Batchief
10-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Yah! Why should we do "new" events when prizes aren't even valid? I suspect this was just an oversight and the items just need the flags updated to stackable, but a comment would be great.

I hope your right, and Gree does the right thing. The reward is pretty lame compared to the past ones, and they covered infantry, ground, air and sea.

[PM] Aurelius
10-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Please follow this thread for updates to the LTB: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?122332-Caretos-Cove-LTB-Update

Mrs Cash
10-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Are they varying bonuses? I always thought they were 1% of one specific bonus, but on 12/20 on Android I am seeing a 2% alliance defense, and on iOS 9/20 I see 1% air defense. I guess I never really paid attention. Now I don't know what I should see changed when this cluster* is completed. Sigh...

pick_sax
10-17-2016, 11:30 AM
the lockbox event that ended saturday also has a gree screwup with the non-stacking prices for the 15th open box. a very low stat with the only redeeming value being +1 regen.

no in game notification. after spending a few hundred bars and getting the prize, they bs the line... no stacking.

so, was this planned? and why would you put a prize in the chain, that requires gold, or some EXTREME luck, and only say something after the fact.

gree, you guys have the worst customer service. screwing as a business model is never a good idea.

HellRaizer
10-17-2016, 02:25 PM
the lockbox event that ended saturday also has a gree screwup with the non-stacking prices for the 15th open box. a very low stat with the only redeeming value being +1 regen.

no in game notification. after spending a few hundred bars and getting the prize, they bs the line... no stacking.

so, was this planned? and why would you put a prize in the chain, that requires gold, or some EXTREME luck, and only say something after the fact.

gree, you guys have the worst customer service. screwing as a business model is never a good idea.

The LTB issue was very different. Within the same event they released duplicate non stacking prizes, meaning levels 2-5, 7-10 etc. were pointless (although now, fixed).. in the lockbox event, they rereleased an old legacy unit .. they sometimes do that for newer accounts to win an old prize, but the blue colour would let you know beforehand if you had the prize