PDA

View Full Version : No credit from cancelled WD

smbass77
10-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Gree,

I was not credited the health packs I used during the cancelled WD nor the gold spent speeding up the HQ. I've sent two tickets in with NO RESPONSE!

I want an answer today from Gree, either from customer service or here on the forums. If I do not get an answer I will seek a refund as well as a lawsuit. Go ahead and ban me again for mentioning "refund". Your sketchy business stealing will soon come to an end.....either legally or from player attrition.

as someone who has spend $500-$1000/month for the past few years, I'm done with this game, but do want me REFUND that was promised here in the forums (legal proof) that I did not receive. I have SS of my gold/health packs before WD started, after it ended, as well as after the Gree refund was supposed to be credited.

Again, I want an answer TODAY. Customer service should know who I am.

No response and my lawyer and I will proceed with the lawsuit and open it up to class action.

any players who want to be part of it please email me: dwabd77@gmail.com

Milburn Pennybags
10-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Hi there,

Obviously we take any issue of people not getting appropriate credit for any issues that arise very seriously. We absolutely don't want people to not get what they paid for. However, I investigated your account and it appears you were credited with the gold you spent during the event. Because the gold spent was refunded we did remove any health packs purchased, after first crediting you with health packs used during the event. You should have the correct amount of both gold and health packs currently. If you're seeing something different on your account could you please provide additional details so that we may investigate further?

WBS
10-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi there,

Obviously we take any issue of people not getting appropriate credit for any issues that arise very seriously. We absolutely don't want people to not get what they paid for. However, I investigated your account and it appears you were credited with the gold you spent during the event. Because the gold spent was refunded we did remove any health packs purchased, after first crediting you with health packs used during the event. You should have the correct amount of both gold and health packs currently. If you're seeing something different on your account could you please provide additional details so that we may investigate further?

Please refrain from starting your paragraph with "obviously" because the player base does not seem gree as obviously fixing problems as their is always more on every single event you put out. Please show respect to players that pay your check as those who still spend have been more than patient enough with gree's incompetence.

Is it mean any offense as I'm just being straight forward.

Brown Out
10-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Gree,

I was not credited the health packs I used during the cancelled WD nor the gold spent speeding up the HQ. I've sent two tickets in with NO RESPONSE!

I want an answer today from Gree, either from customer service or here on the forums. If I do not get an answer I will seek a refund as well as a lawsuit.

Uh oh! This guy means business. Your days are numbered GREE!
Johnnie Cochran will rise from the dead to take this milestone case.