PDA

View Full Version : "Pam Anne" supposed to start on 10/3

Mrs Cash
10-03-2016, 03:37 PM
According to the globe...
Thought it was going to be a Raid Boss. Maybe an Epic Boss. You never know with Gree, even though uzi's have been dropping.
But nothing started, yet. What gives? Later start than usual?

PhantomNine
10-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Any information concerning the event due today would be appreciated.

StrongAntuna
10-03-2016, 04:42 PM
This event will start at: 2016-10-03 18:00:00PST. We have given some extra time between start times for Syndicate management.

Mrs Cash
10-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Next time I should check my crystal ball first, smh...

Mrs Cash
10-03-2016, 06:07 PM
And it ends in 17+ hrs? Huh?

EDIT: apparently its an Android glitch. Shocker. iOS display shows 3d:17h.

Portnoy
10-03-2016, 08:29 PM
This event will start at: 2016-10-03 18:00:00PST. We have given some extra time between start times for Syndicate management.

How about making the rewards better for syndicate goals......or making the health of Elite boss achievable without wasting potloads of gold.....or just get rid of this garbage RB altogether and bring the old one back......
I mean....so many top syndicates sitting it out and not spending gold on this event doesn't give you "developers" any clues.....??

Dj ANGERFiST
10-04-2016, 01:23 AM
How about making the rewards better for syndicate goals......or making the health of Elite boss achievable without wasting potloads of gold.....or just get rid of this garbage RB altogether and bring the old one back......
I mean....so many top syndicates sitting it out and not spending gold on this event doesn't give you "developers" any clues.....??

Changes have been made (although not much i agree) to the Syndicate rewards as u may now have noticed, including some bonuses to rewards. In the future ones more will be updated. The individual Per Boss Tier rewards are going to be working correctly and improved also. Currently no matter how many bullets used, you can get the same rewards as someone who used 1.. boss health is also being reviewed ☺

killbillbst
10-04-2016, 02:23 AM
How about a week off events so we can have a real push on recruitment as there's that few active players these days it's hard to fill even a top syndicate

plavine
10-04-2016, 04:40 AM
Did Pamela Anderson approve this ??

colec023
10-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Just 4 days off in my mind. No way I'm spending any gold on RB until the prizes significantly change. 2% and 3% Mods are not worth my time let alone my gold.

Mrs Cash
10-04-2016, 06:32 PM
I just wish they would fix the damn leaderboards on Android. I send in tickets and provide screenshots every friggin time, and get the ole "working as intended". Well, they are not, and I really cannot understand how they could say, with a straight face, that they are working...moronic to say the least.

On one Android, only the highest level seems to work. On the other Android, none of them work. Don't know how they managed to pull that inconsistency off...