PDA

View Full Version : RaidBoss Vote: (intel gathering purposes)

Dj ANGERFiST
09-30-2016, 04:02 AM
If you have GM.. plase go and choose your preference. This is to get an idea of what people want ☺

Click Here to join... Scroll up to choose! (https://app.groupme.com/join_group/25487851/6vYZzc)

Thank You!

Portnoy
10-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Word up....

plavine
10-07-2016, 10:27 AM
i hate the current raid boss format - change it back

Dj ANGERFiST
10-07-2016, 11:01 AM
The Result of the Vote was like 99% in favour of the old style. This was given in the meetings but was no help unfortunately.

There will be NO return of the old way..

The version we have now is supposed to be updated though in the next few. Individual Tiers are going to be fixed to work correctly. As it stands at the moment, if i use 3 bullets and you use 12, we could get the same reward.. This will be changing to award use of more bullets with better rewards.

Boss health is also going to be reviewed
Loot items Stats are going to be raised

So some changes for the better at least!

F@st
10-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Old or new style are welcome. .....loot gave 0'stats. Maybe adjust prize loot first. Format is'good just a litle adjust

Mrs Cash
10-07-2016, 03:44 PM
The newest version has grown on me. The rewards are wonky, and its good to hear changes will be made, hopefully for the better, but I can't help but wonder what will get screwed up next.

This is the third time, that I have noticed, that we didn't get a result splash screen.
I like to keep track of these things, gut Gree doesn't make that easy without splash screens, both here and during SA's.

The Android leaderboards need to be fixed.

And it would be awesome if we could get an in event chat. Some of our new members won't use groupme, some old members mute it and never pay attention. It would be great to be able to schedule the harder bosses in the actual event. Forum chat gets way to cluttered and important messages fall out of view quickly.

I would also LOVE to be able to see who summons a boss.

End rant ;)