PDA

View Full Version : Hard Core Boss Match Ups - How are they determined?

colec023
09-27-2016, 02:30 PM
Just wondering if anyone has figured out or if anyone can let us know how the daily matchups for Hare Core Boss are set? Are they by points? number of bosses killed? some random pairings?

Just figured I would ask as I have not figured it out yet.

Thanks

sister morphine
09-27-2016, 11:01 PM
As far as mine are concerned it's like on day one you get paired with a bunch of people who barely come on the game. On day two with people on the same level as yourself, then on day three and four you get a couple similar to day two and a couple of gold spenders for 'encouragement' ;)

Stubby1113
09-28-2016, 01:54 AM
Day 1 is random matchups. The rest of the day are random matchups with players with similar damage points.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121410-NEW-Hardcore-Boss-Event-6-13

sister morphine
09-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Day 1 is random matchups. The rest of the day are random matchups with players with similar damage points.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121410-NEW-Hardcore-Boss-Event-6-13
On day 1 I'm surprised if any other players on my list score at all. This time 2 others did on one account, and 1 on the other, which is exceptional.

Day 2 is usually the exciting day where you might get a close battle for the top two slots; one of my accounts won easily, but the other had to snipe 1st place back with about 11 seconds on the clock after the other guy did a late charge with a few minutes to go and overtook me!

Days 3 and 4 is when you get dumped against gold spenders; the player who held 1st place when I went to bed last night had scored over 8 million points after just 12 minutes of day 3 starting.

Stubby1113
09-29-2016, 01:25 AM
8 mil does not require that much gold. I have one account that has 4 KP attacks that does just under 10m

Dj ANGERFiST
09-29-2016, 02:00 AM
Yeah doesnt require any gold at all to do 8m lol..

Dirty Larry
09-29-2016, 04:07 AM
Neil Tyson Degrasse picks the match ups. He isn't a real scientist, but he still gets to pick.

sister morphine
09-29-2016, 05:56 AM
8 mil does not require that much gold. I have one account that has 4 KP attacks that does just under 10m
I don't have any KP attacks. So, how much gold you guys have to spend to reach the kingpin level where you get those? Either way, even if you're not yet spending gold in hardcore boss it's a fair bet you're all spenders. Case closed. :)

TZora
09-29-2016, 07:20 PM
so is it like..
day one - all sane ppl
day two - somewhat sane
day three - nutcases
day four - insane crazy bstrds

sister morphine
09-29-2016, 10:42 PM
More like days 3 & 4 are when standard Gree policy of not allowing non-spenders - or low spenders - even a sniff at the really good prizes (which start above 30 points scored) comes into play. :rolleyes:

colec023
09-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Any way it goes it would be nice if the health was the same as EB and then let the spenders duke it out while everyone else at leasts gets a chance to finish legendary goals. No loot drops on this event and high XP make it a turn off for lower levels as well.

Good luck against your Crazy Bstrd Nutcases today. lol :cool:

Dj ANGERFiST
09-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Any way it goes it would be nice if the health was the same as EB and then let the spenders duke it out while everyone else at leasts gets a chance to finish legendary goals. No loot drops on this event and high XP make it a turn off for lower levels as well.

Good luck against your Crazy Bstrd Nutcases today. lol :cool:

Definately 🙂 im done already... stuck at 123 lol

TZora
10-01-2016, 12:14 PM
oh i gave up around 111.. i guess that number ticked me off.. happy till where i reached without spending a dime :)