PDA

View Full Version : Pumped Up War Prizes!... Oh wait

Evan1000
09-23-2016, 01:51 PM
I would be loving these new war prizes if, you know, the individual war prizes still weren't the same for the T200 - 3000 players, like they have been for the past 20+ wars.

To be rank 200, it takes a few thousand gold to accomplish. To be rank 3000, it costs no gold whatsoever. Why should the prize be the same?

colec023
09-23-2016, 03:56 PM
yep. But at least we get an accomplice....lol

Stubby1113
09-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Prizes aren't the same

sister morphine
09-23-2016, 10:43 PM
I would be loving these new war prizes if, you know, the individual war prizes still weren't the same for the T200 - 3000 players, like they have been for the past 20+ wars.

To be rank 200, it takes a few thousand gold to accomplish. To be rank 3000, it costs no gold whatsoever. Why should the prize be the same?
So either spend more to get 199, or spend nothing and get the same as you're getting now. :rolleyes:

Getting like a stuck record, Evan!

Dj ANGERFiST
09-25-2016, 01:51 AM
Lol someone said it finally.
Yes... the prizes are pretty much the same (if you refer to "the prize" as being the bonus which comes with said unit..

However.. going by the stats of the unit (discounting the modifier) means the rewards are, in fact, Different...

As the game is now about the bonuses attached to a reward, then i would have to agree with evan... there needs to be a more "wider ranged" difference in the bonus given, doesnt really have to change much, but as ive said before, mix it up a bit.. start getting a little imaginative with the bonuses...

Yes, that is starting to come through (regardless of how limited it may be) but i suppose its a step in the right direction. ☺

The way we have all gotten used to now is Mafia Attack/Defence... and thats been a want for many for some time prior to being delivered... but its worn out its welcome/need/longing... its now repetative..

I hope the future hold more initiative to introduce or use other mods ☺☺

TZora
09-25-2016, 07:22 PM
the real prize may be a bonus pay check for gree employees for fooling so many people into spending money :)

Max Power
09-28-2016, 05:56 AM
Getting like a stuck record, Evan!

Ya think? LOL!