PDA

View Full Version : @StrongAntuna.. Street Assault

Dj ANGERFiST
09-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Has the issue regarding Demons not being awarded to ALL members when the syndicate wins 1st place, been fixed for this SA starting today??

CLICK TO VIEW ORIGINAL POST
From June 2016 (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121489-*****-unannounced-sa-changes-*****)

Portnoy
09-16-2016, 02:11 PM
What he asked ?? ^^^

Dj ANGERFiST
09-16-2016, 06:29 PM
Nvm.. question answered... Not fixed lol

Evan1000
09-16-2016, 08:02 PM
Was never an issue, they intentionally killed demon farming by only awarding those that hit in the battle the prizes from the battle (i.e demons, choppers)

Dj ANGERFiST
09-17-2016, 01:37 AM
Did someone tell you it was intentional? Not fair the half of ur team thats asleep.. its a team reward for a win.. not a indi deployed reward

Portnoy
09-17-2016, 08:22 AM
Agreed...not all teams are crazy gold spenders and cant get competitive ranks if they don't farm demons.....and not everyone on the team can be active 24x7 and deploying every single battle......

Gungho
09-17-2016, 11:12 AM
I believe GREE would actually make more money with Demon farming, as there would be many more battles. Whenever we match a higher ranked team we just lay down, where we in the past would be fighting and winning some battles over gold spenders, but no more. And now we only fight in infernos, where in the past we always had battles running whenever an officer were around, so overall I think we now spend less on SA

Dj ANGERFiST
09-17-2016, 11:19 AM
I believe GREE would actually make more money with Demon farming, as there would be many more battles. Whenever we match a higher ranked team we just lay down, where we in the past would be fighting and winning some battles over gold spenders, but no more. And now we only fight in infernos, where in the past we always had battles running whenever an officer were around, so overall I think we now spend less on SA

Spot on that... it does say 'syndicate reward' where the Demon is.. no point in battling otherwise as u say

Portnoy
09-17-2016, 11:30 AM
Same for us Gungho....must say less stressful for us overall...only show up for 2-3 battles a day...dump big....and off you go to ur real life....0 gold spent per head in SA from us since they stopped demon farming coz it's really not worth it for us anymore....

Evan1000
09-17-2016, 05:42 PM
Did someone tell you it was intentional? Not fair the half of ur team thats asleep.. its a team reward for a win.. not a indi deployed reward

Tickets have been sent, to which the response from GREE was "the game is working as intended."

In terms of "fair" I actually think this is fairer than the way it used to be, but in terms of preference I loved demon farming and would like to see it back.

Dj ANGERFiST
09-18-2016, 02:34 AM
Tickets have been sent, to which the response from GREE was "the game is working as intended."

In terms of "fair" I actually think this is fairer than the way it used to be, but in terms of preference I loved demon farming and would like to see it back.

The point is... it says Syndicate Reward.. when your team wins... only awarding to ppl who deployed in a battle is not how it was, nor is it a syndicate reward.. its basically an individual ''Deployed Only'' reward. I brought this up a good while back... and still never had an official response.. i will contact Aurelius and see if we can get an answer about it..

One major issue... is the Customer Support team seem to have no idea whats happening on the developers side.. and even on the forum for that matter... This does need to change without a doubt.. as a priority..

Too many people get a response that is either nothing to do with the subject of the ticket...
Or get a "copy & paste" / "reply to all" reply.. so in most cases.. they dont even seem to read..

Ive had an occasion where StrongAntuna replied to a post about an issue, thanking for bringing to their attention and fixing the problem... prior to this i sent a ticket and got the words we always know is coming.. lol(as u said above) so i sent msg back saying... no its not working as intended, developer has already responded and fixed, data push has been sent out... lol

Stubby1113
09-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Must be a display error because I have 6 minis that only deploy when they have enough demons to get Indy and they have been getting the demons for finishing first

Dj ANGERFiST
09-18-2016, 06:00 PM
Must be a display error because I have 6 minis that only deploy when they have enough demons to get Indy and they have been getting the demons for finishing first

Its been like this a while now.. you get demons from the syndicate goals but u dont get any from team wins u less you deploy in that battle

Stubby1113
09-19-2016, 01:31 AM
Its been like this a while now.. you get demons from the syndicate goals but u dont get any from team wins u less you deploy in that battle

Reread my post

Dj ANGERFiST
09-19-2016, 08:35 AM
I did reread it... are u ios? Maybe its just androids that dont get them... its not display.. because no demons are added to ppl i know unless they deploy

Stubby1113
09-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Yep I'm iOS and am still getting them for first. Are you getting the choppers for second without deploying

Dj ANGERFiST
09-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Not sure about chopper as i have over 80,000 lmao

I wasnt in SA most of today until 6hrs remained
.. and had 0 demons on my account.. altho we had and won many battles

From June 2016 (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121489-*****-unannounced-sa-changes-*****)

Dj ANGERFiST
09-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Ive been speaking with other ios users.. they say you dont get them either for the win unless deployed

From 19th June 2016 (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121489-*****-unannounced-sa-changes-*****)

Portnoy
09-29-2016, 05:35 AM
Nope u don't get them....been confirmed by plenty of users.....

Portnoy
10-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Godddammit.....Just fix it already.....it's bloody annoying.....

StrongAntuna
10-05-2016, 11:26 AM
It is an intended change that you will only receive these Assault Demons if you have participated by doing a deploy during the battle.

Dj ANGERFiST
10-05-2016, 12:43 PM
It is an intended change that you will only receive these Assault Demons if you have participated by doing a deploy during the battle.

So its no longer a Syndicate Per Battle Reward then... your display needs changing as Individual Per Battle Reward instead.. Could have responded to this almost 4months ago when i first asked nicely lol

Evan1000
10-05-2016, 02:04 PM
So its no longer a Syndicate Per Battle Reward then... your display needs changing as Individual Per Battle Reward instead.. Could have responded to this almost 4months ago when i first asked nicely lol

I responded that it was ;)

Foty
10-05-2016, 07:57 PM
So its another way if gree screwing us over.

Portnoy
10-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Might as well scrap all syn events and make them indi events....and lock syndicates for all of them.....u know to suck any remaining fun that's there in the game.....

Red BD
10-07-2016, 11:33 PM
This is stupid- if they want to relate amount of Play to Reward (as opposed to Any Team Play = Reward for All), than IMHO Gree should be consistent- so if John Gotti racks up 7 million in a war and Angelo Bruno gets 1 Million, then John should get 7 Demons and Angelo 1. Just saying.

LeatherKicks
10-08-2016, 07:24 PM
How about our team that completed 15 of 15 goal for a 5 percent influence early, then you release an update that takes it away and sets us back to 12 of 15 with no chance of completing it with a little green arrow that says we already have? On top of that, the reward pop up never comes up again to show that you even may have received it by showing red. That's some backwater dirty bs if i've ever seen it. Our team expects this reward as well. I'm honestly surprised no one has brought it up. But here it is for you, up in the clear. Can't say i've complained much about this game in more than a year, but here i am having to come to you for nonsense. So let's get that fixed as well. I would email gree but their responses are never satisfying to the human aspect of this game, so I'll refrain. I figured I'd have a much more audible approach here.

And I'll just say considering my other team completed it with a simple 70mil battle that upon bonus received 120mil by coincidence and received it later on, I'm not impressed. Get your influence increase reward fixed. I mean who honestly cares if there is 11 nodes from the beginning, we are going to manhandle you regardless in street assault. 2 cents. Thanks for wasting everyone's time on that as well.

sir don john
10-11-2016, 06:20 AM

this is a crap idea when im asleep wake up we won loads and I do not get demons

anyone that's a slacker get the boot
so syndicate sort that out