PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point of new units for Hardcore boss?

Pidgeot
09-16-2016, 12:11 AM
I'd like to know whats the point of making new units. No matter how big the units are (the first being around 850m attack), you'll always need two cash hits to beat boss 89. There is no way to grow for this event and get ahead at all.

If boss 89 is always going to take two cash hits no matter what power you release the units, then why make new ones?

Rolinz
09-16-2016, 12:26 AM
The point of Hardcore Boss is to get you to buy and spend gold.

This event is designed so that no matter how long you have been playing, you can complete all of the goals only if you buy and use gold for this event. It is GREEdy's way of having an even playing field unless you use gold.

The problem sometimes is that people will say there is a strategy to this event, but really, if you face someone who has a deeper pocket than you, it will be much harder to beat them on the Leaderboard and getting 1st place.

I think you will need some 4 or more gold hits to kill level 130 or more. Maybe someone else can give the insight how many actual gold hits it takes to kill the higher level bosses.

This new events like Hardcore Boss and Honor and Revenge are really just ways to get people to start on the same level, but really not when gold use is involved. And I believe that is the goal. GREEdy is a for-profit company trying to maximize their income. You can't play them for that.

You can choose to use gold hits or use cash hits.

plavine
09-18-2016, 09:25 PM
Its all the luck of the draw : ive been matched with top players and with players who obviously arent playing ive gotten 20 points one time and 35 another

Cuombajj
09-19-2016, 07:06 AM
Yeah it's a dull event. Was exciting at first, but now whenever I see Honor pvp event or the Hardcore boss, i'm disappointed... Can't have any advantage apart of gold, your stats/regen don't matter, just a mindless who has more gold competition. Is it just me, who dislikes those two events?

carl9764
09-19-2016, 08:04 AM
Agree with you here I just have time off now when these events are on

WBS
09-19-2016, 02:56 PM
I also skip the event for most part. I'll help get faction goals by losing as I don't attack for points in Honor and vengeance event. In the HCB I have a few times gotten first with only 2 boss's hits.