PDA

View Full Version : LTB: Muscle Head Factory

Rodimus
09-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Greeting Crime City Mobsters,

Limited Time Building (LTB) Muscle Head Factory w/ 9 hrs collection cycle is available in the store.

Rodimus

Daswi
09-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Why have the last 6 or 7 LTBs been exactly the same collection times and payouts?

Dj ANGERFiST
09-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Why have the last 6 or 7 LTBs been exactly the same collection times and payouts?

Should mix up the bonuses too i think ☺

Nighteg
09-09-2016, 02:31 AM

Because it leaves Gree developers with a minimal working time.

Daswi
10-07-2016, 03:44 PM

Ummmm, really Gree. Is it that hard to mix it up a little bit?

Mrs Cash
10-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Ummmm, really Gree. Is it that hard to mix it up a little bit?

That's a trick question...

DirtBagCronin
10-08-2016, 04:33 AM
If almost rather it stay the same just so there's no screw ups. Iph is pointless now unless you are building up a mini. Still get mods which grownstats so no complaints from me.

name
10-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Because if you change the building collection time in a new LTB Crime City suddenly doesn't understand it any more (and crashes) and all dev's have no weekend anymore? Sure thing sport.

I am complaining! 9hr cycles suck and I know IPH doesn't count for much, but did you forget what a major impact Shamrocks had?

1) Make play money and IPH useful again.
2) Make your hood be an art, go freaking expand your decorations, more, more, more. Let the artist in us out!
3) Make that we have to fight and rob opponents, just because we are better than them.

I really miss that aspect of the game, let's bring it back!

My2cents
10-08-2016, 04:28 PM
I haven't been robbed or attacked in weeks. It's like I'm on a mountain of cash on a deserted island with no ship in sight.

PC77
10-09-2016, 01:32 PM
I haven't been robbed or attacked in weeks. It's like I'm on a mountain of cash on a deserted island with no ship in sight.

Robbing/attacking should have been incorporated into the Kingpin point system. The rival list is just a worthless icon on the screen these days

Flyingsquad23
10-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Robbing/attacking should have been incorporated into the Kingpin point system. The rival list is just a worthless icon on the screen these days

If this had happened I might be able to actually maintain kingpin lvl...with no gold