PDA

View Full Version : Bloody boring!

cool1
09-05-2016, 03:56 PM
This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....

Dj ANGERFiST
09-05-2016, 06:00 PM
This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....

Was Hardcore Boss Rival Leaderboard last one ☺
Events are too repetative though..

Portnoy
09-06-2016, 03:13 AM
I'd rather have the events they have right now fixed before bringing in any new ones......

sister morphine
09-08-2016, 03:32 AM
It was always monotonous, if we're honest. The main difference is the company wasn't trying to extract money from players 24/7 back in the day. Player created fun was always more entertaining.

Gungho
09-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Whatever you do now, it cost gold.. the ones playing now are ATM's each time they open the game... Only good thing is that it's getting slower and slower to load. In the old days you could load the game in 12-15 seconds, now it takes 45-55 seconds...

Dj ANGERFiST
09-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Whatever you do now, it cost gold.. the ones playing now are ATM's each time they open the game... Only good thing is that it's getting slower and slower to load. In the old days you could load the game in 12-15 seconds, now it takes 45-55 seconds...

Yes, alot of the blame for that is directly linked to our Inventory size.(imo). hopefully we will have the recycle option (like modern war) to reduce the amount of data in our inventories, and improving speed. My minis run really fast with like 1k units.. but my main slower at over 27k units lol

cool1
09-09-2016, 02:03 PM
I just remember when I first started playing it was fun, and the events were timed out. So you looked forward to war or sa etc, now it's just tap tap tap/gold gold gold.... But thanks for y'all ops :)

Jcw9811
09-09-2016, 05:01 PM
That would entirely be your device. My game loads in under 10 seconds unless my connection is extremely terrible and I have over 50000 units on my account

Red BD
09-09-2016, 10:08 PM
I just remember when I first started playing it was fun, and the events were timed out. So you looked forward to war or sa etc, now it's just tap tap tap/gold gold gold.... But thanks for y'all ops :)

Just wondering: if it's no longer "fun" why continue.
Not a criticism, I feel the same. Reason in my case is I've sunk so much (TIME, money...) into it I just... I don't know, lol.

cool1
09-11-2016, 01:30 PM
That would entirely be your device. My game loads in under 10 seconds unless my connection is extremely terrible and I have over 50000 units on my account[/QUOTE]

I am not talking about a timing issue lol, I mean events were timed out as in every 5 weeks is war etc!

cool1
09-11-2016, 01:33 PM
I am in a retired syn now, thanks for your concern... This forum is meant for us Players to vent so I believe I have that right!! Been playing for almost 6 years and just remember how things were, Peace out

DirtBagCronin
09-12-2016, 05:47 AM
^ guess you don't really read to see what is aimed at you and what is aimed at other people

cool1
09-16-2016, 10:47 AM
guess you don't really read to see what is aimed at you and what is aimed at other people[/QUOTE]

True...

TZora
09-16-2016, 08:39 PM
could we have some new decoration items plz? i dont really care what others feel about this game but i've been playing it as simcity since years lol

Portnoy
09-17-2016, 08:23 AM
could we have some new decoration items plz? i dont really care what others feel about this game but i've been playing it as simcity since years lol

Lmao.......

Max Power
09-17-2016, 08:26 AM

Me too. Not even sure why I bother anymore. Mostly becuase I am too lazy to look for replacement games, and they all seem to beg for money these days anyway.

TZora
09-18-2016, 10:48 AM
play it as simcity and it can still be a little fun :)

Dj ANGERFiST
09-20-2016, 05:02 PM
Lol... can get SimCity BuildIt.. thats better ☺

cool1
09-24-2016, 03:39 PM

I like this idea lol.... Thanks for thinking out of the box 😊

Dj ANGERFiST
09-25-2016, 01:57 AM
Is a good idea.. i have spent time creating some kind of structure to hood art / city like format.. as i have in the past.. but i lose interest after a while, mostly because for example, i have to go through the store menu to purchase a tree, and i have to repeat the whole process over and over... it would be much simplar to have a decoration selected and to drop multiple times without the drag of store repetition..

I have given up so many times... and even that is an effort deleting lol

TZora
09-25-2016, 07:19 PM
yeppers.. and if u happen to have a slow internet connection, forget the hoodart .. y'll be going nuts buying the same item over and again. perhaps gree cud turn their attention towards improving the deploy of decoration items.. some of us play the game only cuz of decorations.. i do :D