PDA

View Full Version : Really laid back ORDINARY HEROS

jackoh
09-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Faction boss pizzin and moaning because you are not "pulling your weight"?, pizzed because you missed an event and the world has ended?, pizzed because you don't play with hunger games intensity?

Then, by golly we will be glad to have you..........

Join us - All bonuses MAXED. No minimum donations, war points or chat app. Apply 878 332 544 if you have a desire to have fun. Ranked - don't know where and don't care. We really are easy going and just require participation when you can. However, camping out will not be allowed.

Could use about 20 folks who are part time players. Not easy being 1/2 azzzed !

Or discuss possible merger with other LIFE COMES FIRST faction.

jackoh
09-03-2016, 01:51 PM
BTW may take awhile for me to check here again - be patient :)

Batchief
09-04-2016, 05:13 PM
BTW may take awhile for me to check here again - be patient :)

jackoh: We now have 16 openings for a small faction to make a move. We are a friendly international faction. No special apps or requirements. Just play and enjoy the game. Members from Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungry, UK, Asia and USA. All faction bonuses maxed and close to finishing stage 10 Hqs. Faction ID 453 634 101 Currently have 44 of 60 members. Can make more openings. You can private message me for more info or send a scout member over to work out details.
Current Frontline ranked 413 typically receive 6 faction rewards + the 23 or more for meeting faction goals while battling.