PDA

View Full Version : Playing possum or "rope a dope"!!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2016, 09:27 PM
It might add some spice and excitement to the game if a character had a switch to turn off and turn on their bonuses, decreasing/increasing by 10% increments their attack/defense stats. This small thing (if programmed CORRECTLY) could bring some STRATEGORY :cool: back to the game, especially WD.

Annihilator2
09-03-2016, 10:23 AM
if programmed CORRECTLY

It is joke.

Jg48
09-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Yep it's called go through rival list find said player and take out boost. Plain and simple

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Yep it's called go through rival list find said player and take out boost. Plain and simple

That's not it, but that's the way a "certain entity" :rolleyes: would DEW it. LOL:rolleyes:

WBS
09-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Taking out boosts used to be a frowned upon thing in this game. I remember some had hit lists on those who did it.

sidlives
09-20-2016, 06:49 PM
They have this event in KA as well. It seems that there is a Negative defense boost (and it even costs you gold to get) where you could do the rope a dope if you wanted. I guess if you were at the top, you can still build chains with lower players. It was weird when I hit someone and they had ZERO defense because they bought one of the negative boosts.

Speed ump
09-21-2016, 05:49 PM
I used to hit boosts allthe time, always felt it was a legit target. Not that anyone could do anything about it,lol. I remember a little urdummy who would hit someone for hours at a time, even though he was losing the whole time. It's amazing g how upset people would get at that. Hey peon, don't you realize you're losing, or, quit filling up my feed. So much fun in The old days. It was better when we didn't all know each other so well.