PDA

View Full Version : Droid errors

Bambamgunz
09-02-2016, 05:27 PM
I switched to droid cause my ios was useless on modern war 6 months ago.
Seems since i switched alot of new errors/glitches have been ocurring and have been
slowly seeing droid get worse and going downhill fast..
Most seem to be server connection issues.
Any imput on this?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Both platforms have pluses and minuses.
Its just the way it is.

Agent Orange
09-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I am noticing a lot of connection retires and server push failures on droid lately. But both systems have problems. I notice bluestacks on windows has a lot of crashing issues.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-05-2016, 01:10 PM
I am noticing a lot of connection retires and server push failures on droid lately. But both systems have problems. I notice bluestacks on windows has a lot of crashing issues.This game supports equal opportunity, WHATEVER, on all platforms. I suppose you could say a certain entity is CONSISTENT.

Vile Lynn
09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
I am noticing a lot of connection retires and server push failures on droid lately. But both systems have problems. I notice bluestacks on windows has a lot of crashing issues.

This game supports equal opportunity, WHATEVER, on all platforms. I suppose you could say a certain entity is CONSISTENT.

Actually, this app is not supported on bluestacks.

Gbrown
09-06-2016, 04:43 PM
It's not really supported that well on iOS or android either!

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2016, 05:10 PM
It's not really supported that well on iOS or android either!Amen, putting down the knowledge.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2016, 05:15 PM

It may not be supported on BS, but I've seen several people who have created FACTIONS of their multiple accounts, all running on BS.

You may not know it, :rolleyes: but you've probably seen their automated factions placing very high in FL, WD, and lately HEB, or whatever acronym THEGREE uses for this boss.
By the way, HEB is a very large grocery store chain out of San Antonio, serving a great deal of Texas and the southwest US.
www.heb.com

OlapDev
09-07-2016, 01:40 AM
I've started using NOX rather than BS. Can switch accounts in about 3 seconds. Map missions are slow but FL and Vengance are quite fast. Haven't tried WD or bosses yet

Agent Orange
09-07-2016, 04:07 AM

True, technically no but for some like me it is a backup to accessing my accounts should another lockout take place. Also theoretically since BS is supposed to be just an Android shell things should still work so just another way of checking to see if things are consistant.

Agent Orange
09-07-2016, 04:21 AM
It may not be supported on BS, but I've seen several people who have created FACTIONS of their multiple accounts, all running on BS.

You may not know it, :rolleyes: but you've probably seen their automated factions placing very high in FL, WD, and lately HEB, or whatever acronym THEGREE uses for this boss.
By the way, HEB is a very large grocery store chain out of San Antonio, serving a great deal of Texas and the southwest US.
www.heb.com

Will have to try that grilled pizza recipe sounds rather yummy.