PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted accts

Foty
09-01-2016, 04:11 AM
Is there a way to get rid of accts I don't want? I had fone issues and had to reset and get a new fone, hence getting new accts every time i downloaded cc again. I now have 6 unwanted and unsed accts. They havent even gone thru the tutorial. Its a shame that we have to have new accts forced onto us if we get a new device. I already sent in a ticket and in typical gree fashion, they talked about stuff i never even mentioned.

hellovodka
09-01-2016, 05:43 AM
If its ios you could link it through gamecenter and have to restart.

sir don john
09-01-2016, 05:45 AM
I change my phone every six months so I got 10 accts I do not want

been thinking to do below

make a new goggle account
make 2 new crime city accounts on that
transfer my 2 accounts to my new goggle account

Dj ANGERFiST
09-01-2016, 05:59 AM
I change my phone every six months so I got 10 accts I do not want

been thinking to do below

make a new goggle account
make 2 new crime city accounts on that
transfer my 2 accounts to my new goggle account

Once a game is linked to a google account your stuck with that... cant link it to new email.. i also wanted to scrap my email its linked to and have it on my new one... wont work.. just end up with another unwanted account lol

Portnoy
09-01-2016, 06:45 AM
True ^^^^
Wish they'd let us link it to a new Google Play ID....that'll solve so many of my pending issues..... Sigh.....

Evan1000
09-01-2016, 11:40 AM
I have lots of accounts I don't use. I give them funny names and have them sit in their own syndicate

Foty
09-02-2016, 09:03 AM
All i get from gree is "we cant link or unlink." I say bs

MISTERFTW
09-02-2016, 10:07 PM

That is a total lie. Gree suspended and unlinked my CC accts from my linked Google acct. I had to start a new google acct and they would only give me back accts that i was able to provide gold purchase receipts on. So I lost a few accts because I didnt buy gold on all of them, so they refused to link my accts to my new Google acct.

MISTERFTW
09-02-2016, 10:20 PM

Gree is totally not telling you the truth. Gree had no problem unlinking my 14 CC accts from the Google acct they were linked to when they decided to suspended all my accts. If I wanted them back, I had to start a new Google acct and they would only give me back accts that I was able to provide gold purchase receipts on. One by one, as I was able to provide receipts, they would link my CC accts to my new Google acct I had to start. I ended up losing 3 or 4 accts because I didn't buy gold on those accts and had no way to prove they were mine. So yeah, they can link and unlink any accts they want at anytime

Red BD
09-02-2016, 10:54 PM
I have lots of accounts I don't use. I give them funny names and have them sit in their own syndicate

And we all get a kick out of that Evan. (-;)

Evan1000
09-03-2016, 08:03 AM
So far I got:

Evan
Swagmaster5000
UberSwag98
SwagOverload2
2Much$wag4U
GREE Lacks Swag
Swagalicious
Swagtastic
SwagFag69
UltraSwagerific

I only actually use like 3 of them

Dj ANGERFiST
09-03-2016, 10:33 AM
So far I got:

Evan
Swagmaster5000
UberSwag98
SwagOverload2
2Much$wag4U
GREE Lacks Swag
Swagalicious
Swagtastic
SwagFag69
UltraSwagerific

I only actually use like 3 of them

Lol mine are usually in The DjBooTH
Dj BREWSKi
Dj KoRSAKoFF
Dj NEoPHYTE
Dj MiSS K8
Dj NoSFERATU
Dj JoEY RiOT
Dj EViL ACTiViTiES

Vile Lynn
09-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Gree is totally not telling you the truth. Gree had no problem unlinking my 14 CC accts from the Google acct they were linked to when they decided to suspended all my accts. If I wanted them back, I had to start a new Google acct and they would only give me back accts that I was able to provide gold purchase receipts on. One by one, as I was able to provide receipts, they would link my CC accts to my new Google acct I had to start. I ended up losing 3 or 4 accts because I didn't buy gold on those accts and had no way to prove they were mine. So yeah, they can link and unlink any accts they want at anytime

It is not that they can't unlink accounts. Of course they can! But, they are not going to do this for everybody with accounts they don't want. As you can see from just 2 posts in this thread, lots of players have extra accounts.

Maybe in the future they'll give us the option to suspend & unlink accounts that we do not use. As for now, we just have to live with the extras.

Foty
09-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Maybe they shouldnt force new accts on us if we have device issues or get a new device. Thats the only reason i have so many. 8 of mine dont even get logged into because of their stupidity.

Evan1000
09-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Looks like iOS users don't have to worry about unwanted accounts anymore

Dj ANGERFiST
09-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Very possible... cant find any definitive answer tho lol

Portnoy
09-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Looks like iOS users don't have to worry about unwanted accounts anymore

Yeah....Coz they've to worry about wanted accounts now....lol

Dj ANGERFiST
09-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Yeah....Coz they've to worry about wanted accounts now....lol

Hahahahaha... ☺

NS tasia
09-10-2016, 07:25 AM
It seems about all accounts, not unwanted only 😂

The Solution
09-15-2016, 10:40 AM
I recently got a new iPhone and when I transferred everything over, it actually didn't create a new CC account. I wasn't sure if it was because I opened game center first and and made sure I was logged in and used the phone a bit before I even attempted to open the CC app or if something changed. But I was so happy not to have be forced to start a 5th account! Now i just wish they would hurry up and fix the iOS 10 issue so I can update my damn iOS.

Dj ANGERFiST
09-15-2016, 11:18 AM
I recently got a new iPhone and when I transferred everything over, it actually didn't create a new CC account. I wasn't sure if it was because I opened game center first and and made sure I was logged in and used the phone a bit before I even attempted to open the CC app or if something changed. But I was so happy not to have be forced to start a 5th account! Now i just wish they would hurry up and fix the Windows 10 issue so I can update my damn iOS.

Glad you didnt have to start a 5th account!! Lol