PDA

View Full Version : Syn base

hellovodka
08-31-2016, 11:54 AM
There should be a way to tell who is making contraband hit contracts etc

Mrs Cash
08-31-2016, 12:02 PM
Absolutely. And it would be nice to be able to scroll thru the donation log as well.

Dj ANGERFiST
08-31-2016, 01:07 PM
There should be a way to tell who is making contraband hit contracts etc

Only your officers can do this anyway so in theory, should be a close group

Lulubelle
08-31-2016, 06:11 PM
When contraband is made the leaderboards show the wrong name of who made it. We figured this out early but not until after a lot of trouble. We now have only one officer making it (unless sleeping, then another does), and the leaderboards attribute every contraband etc that is made to wrong people, including people who cannot make it because they are not officers. It is never attributed to the person/officer who made it.

Dj ANGERFiST
09-01-2016, 01:07 AM
When contraband is made the leaderboards show the wrong name of who made it. We figured this out early but not until after a lot of trouble. We now have only one officer making it (unless sleeping, then another does), and the leaderboards attribute every contraband etc that is made to wrong people, including people who cannot make it because they are not officers. It is never attributed to the person/officer who made it.

Ah yeah someone brought this up before.. i didnt think it really mattered.. unless everyone was officer, then i could see it being a problem lol

Lulubelle
09-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Yes, I brought it up before and sometimes everyone is made an officer such as during rb. And gree still has failed to fix its own game options and offerings. And more and more people are unhappy with the issue.