PDA

View Full Version : Latest health regen issues

Speed ump
08-28-2016, 09:57 AM
It seems that many players noticed an increase in regen times halfway through this past wd, even while adding more health reduction units to their inventory. Is this a glitch of some type? Was a u it accidently coded as a plus, instead of a minus? Is it a change by gree to the baseline time that has been in place for years? Players who are at 90 percent or above noticed it the most. Also it seems that from about the same time period, that when some p,ayers add me regen units to their inventory, it does not reflect properly in the percentage reduction. For those not aware how it works, a twenty percent reduction, reduces by twenty percent the amount of time between your current percentage, and 100. If you have 90 now, get a twenty prevent reduction, you will end up with 92. The higher percentage you have, the less it affects your remaining percentage.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Things are not improving.
Attack stats no longer move, even when an alleged percent increase is promised.
Boost buildings reduce, better than they are alleged to increase.
Health regen appears not to function as promised.

I am not surprised.

Each action simply reinforces what I always suspicioned.
I'm continually testing things, no longer guessing.

I may not DEW much, but I DEW test just so I learn the truth as troubling as it is, it is the truth.

Times are no longer a changing, the good ship USS Change sailed a couple years ago, lads and lassies.

Annihilator2
08-28-2016, 11:57 AM
All is working as intended. You need to waste more money on gold and to stop crying.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-28-2016, 02:29 PM
All is working as intended. You need to waste more money on gold and to stop crying.

This makes the OVERLORDS very pleased. :rolleyes:

Twist of Cain
08-28-2016, 03:19 PM

Brown out.....is that you?

Annihilator2
08-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Brown out.....is that you?

No. I am I.:)

Really I am not looking at all on stats, bonuses, wd and fl points, etc.
It is impossible to play this game full with bugs and issues when you pay attention to each issue.

WBS
08-29-2016, 01:57 PM
I think I can speak for many when I say, I miss the old game, back when it was just a few events and a 1000 stat prize was an achievement.

Annihilator2
08-31-2016, 10:46 AM
I think I can speak for many when I say, I miss the old game, back when it was just a few events and a 1000 stat prize was an achievement.

Fully agree! It was great game and time when we had only one event in the time. All events went one after another. Stats and iph were meaningful. And LTQ was sequential, prestige after normal.

WBS
08-31-2016, 06:31 PM
Fully agree! It was great game and time when we had only one event in the time. All events went one after another. Stats and iph were meaningful. And LTQ was sequential, prestige after normal.

Gree has no focus or plan which has lead to us having no real reason to increase stats, or oohs, etc. I casually play to help factions and just upgrade money buildings to see how high I can get my iPh before the game dies. It's useless to do so but its something.